Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

When on the Allure, in November, I had the non alcoholic package and JR gave me milkshakes, no problem.

Had one nightly. Pretty much the only sugar I had all trip... well worth it!

That is news to me. Did you have to pay the cover charge?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Forums mobile app

When on the Allure, in November, I had the non alcoholic package and JR gave me milkshakes, no problem.

Were you in a Star Class suite?

A spokesperson for Royal Caribbean confirmed the report to Cruise Critic: "This is just a pilot that applies to a small group of sailings, and at this time we do not have plans to roll it out to any other ships or beyond the select sailings on Oasis.".

Majesty just out of drydock. Guess what, JR confirmed $9.95.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you saying that an RCI spokesperson gave out incorrect information?:confused::eek:;)

I'm guessing travel agent gift of dinner in a specialty restaurant. (What a waste to use it in JR's!!!!)

Speaking of TA dinner vouchers. We got one from TA but it was just a picture of the Speciality Dinning Package. Does the ship know we have one?

Sorry for being unclear. In my "Included Extras" section of my cruise confirmation email it shows "Dinner at Johnny Rockets®" - I used the word "voucher" because I didn't know how to classify it.

First time on Royal Car. and so a bit unfamiliar with their vernacular, even tho I've been addicted to this subforum recently...LOL!

cheers,

:)

ETA: Too slow to post before more posts showed up. I will have dinner at Chops and lunch at Giovanni's and was thinking of getting one of the shortened dining packages to try 150 Central Park, and perhaps one more specialty restaurant. That's why I'd prefer to use the meal at JR during lunch, rather than dinner.

Edited by klam_chowder
Added more info

Sorry for being unclear. In my "Included Extras" section of my cruise confirmation email it shows "Dinner at Johnny Rockets®" - I used the word "voucher" because I didn't know how to classify it.

First time on Royal Car. and so a bit unfamiliar with their vernacular, even tho I've been addicted to this subforum recently...LOL!

cheers,

:)

ETA: Too slow to post before more posts showed up. I will have dinner at Chops and lunch at Giovanni's and was thinking of getting one of the shortened dining packages to try 150 Central Park, and perhaps one more specialty restaurant. That's why I'd prefer to use the meal at JR during lunch, rather than dinner.

If it’s a perk for booking a Boardwalk balcony then you can use it at any time.

Now, there's a pilot program they should roll out everywhere. I'd use my non-alcoholic package for a milkshake every night, too (it would be the perfect dessert - no need to eat dessert early then:)...

• 3 weeks later...
Strange that one really.......with a deluxe drinks package you can have pretty much any blended cocktail but not one with milk and malt....however they are lovely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never gonna happen. They make way too much money on milkshakes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You were very lucky. I've never heard of shakes being included in any package. Never.

Actually anyone sailing as a Star class guest gets zero charges at Johnny Rockets. Shakes included. Of course I'm sure this is covered by the cost of the room.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Actually anyone sailing as a Star class guest gets zero charges at Johnny Rockets. Shakes included. Of course I'm sure this is covered by the cost of the room.

Star class is an exception.

Starbucks beverages are also included. I had mine delivered. There are no charges for any food items for Star class guests (except for Starbucks pastries)

Star class is an exception.

Starbucks beverages are also included. I had mine delivered. There are no charges for any food items for Star class guests (except for Starbucks pastries)

Me and my wife enjoyed the perks of Star Class and are looking forward to our future endeavor. Though I did not know it could be delivered, Starbucks was a daily stop!