Johnny Rockets now $9.95 cover charge.

The Compass says $6.95, plus 18% grats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is interesting as on Allure they did not list the prices in the Compass for anything that had an extra charge. All they did was put the symbol next to the item that had a charge. You had to put some effort into finding what the charge actually was.

I was wondering if the three nightly drinks were able to be used in dining room, specialty dining, buffet. Thanks

Seems to vary from ship to ship. As an example - We sailed the Oasis from Dec 31, 2017- Jan 14, 2018 and could use the vouchers in any dining venue. We sailed Majesty Jan 15, 2018 ( the next day) and could NOT use them in any dining venues.

M

If I am in a store and it takes me more than about two seconds to find the price of an item I am interested in I put it down and walk away.

Me too, but I think most people would show up to the restaurant without knowing the price.

Not sure why they don’t mention pricing at Izumi.

On Allure they did not have the second section with the prices listed. There was only the upper part with the $ signs. That was why I had to go and talk to someone at Johnny Rocket's to find the price. AND I had to talk to two people before I even got the correct information.

Not sure why they don’t mention pricing at Izumi.

Just last week a phone agent told me it was complementary! :eek: I knew that was not true but decided not to get into a conversation with the agent. Many of them are reading from some company material and have never been near or on a ship. I guess what he meant was that it is a la carte pricing with no cover.

M

That is interesting as on Allure they did not list the prices in the Compass for anything that had an extra charge. All they did was put the symbol next to the item that had a charge. You had to put some effort into finding what the charge actually was.

that is probably that is probably because they are changing the prices so often on the Oasis class ships

Bill

The prices are published underneath for everything but Izumi.

But I also agree with others; if a price isn't prominently displayed I'm more likely to pass on a purchase than to seek out the price.

Isn't Bikers compass from Adventure. If so, Ala Carte, to cumbersome

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

There´s no cover charge for Izumi. Sushi is à la carte. Teppanyaki is also sort of à la carte (depends on how many "meats" you take - so two prices).

steamboats

Like many companies on land they don't make their pricing readily available.....they just want you to come by. You can stop by Izumi and ask to see a menu. We have found the pricing to be close to what we pay at home....then our head waiter arranged for a 25% discount, booking our reservation through him.

Like many companies on land they don't make their pricing readily available.....they just want you to come by. You can stop by Izumi and ask to see a menu. We have found the pricing to be close to what we pay at home....then our head waiter arranged for a 25% discount, booking our reservation through him.

We live in the same geographic area and I have no problem locating restaurant prices before we go; I don't think I'd ever drive to a restaurant not knowing the pricing. What sort of places are you finding this at?

Where are you paying $50 per person for Hibachi? Around here (southern palm beach, northern broward county) it's not hard to find pricing from $10 (early bird) to $30 per person for a full hibachi meal.

We live in the same geographic area and I have no problem locating restaurant prices before we go; I don't think I'd ever drive to a restaurant not knowing the pricing. What sort of places are you finding this at?

Where are you paying $50 per person for Hibachi? Around here (southern palm beach, northern broward county) it's not hard to find pricing from $10 (early bird) to $30 per person for a full hibachi meal.

I did not mean to imply you could not find the pricing for restaurants on land....you can. EASILY. We do it all the time. I like to see what a restaurant looks like before I go -- how casual it might be for dressing or if it is more of a take out place than sit down. And in my post I did say that the cruiser could simply walk over to Izumi and ask to see a menu. Just as simple, They won't hard press you for a reservation. But the ship doesn't need to list the prices in the Cruise Compass, either.

I did not mean to imply you could not find the pricing for restaurants on land....you can. EASILY. We do it all the time. I like to see what a restaurant looks like before I go -- how casual it might be for dressing or if it is more of a take out place than sit down. And in my post I did say that the cruiser could simply walk over to Izumi and ask to see a menu. Just as simple, They won't hard press you for a reservation. But the ship doesn't need to list the prices in the Cruise Compass, either.

Lots of restaurants web pages show menus with no prices. Especially upper end venues

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app