How does Princess handle back to back wine?

Alakegirl

but not on the initial boarding. You get one bottle each at the beginning of each cruise. When you first leg is done, disembark, go to liquor store and embark again

Sorry, but that is incorrect.....you can take double the amount if you are able to show that you are on b2b....done it many times

One per person.

Each passenger of drinking age can bring one bottle of wine or Champagne (no larger than 750 ml) per voyage, which will not be subject to a corkage fee if consumed in the cabin. When brought to restaurants, a $15 corkage fee applies.

Sorry, but that is incorrect.....you can take double the amount if you are able to show that you are on b2b....done it many times

So have we. I always carry the boarding pass for the second cruise and am prepared to show it if proof is necessary. If I remember correctly, only once did we need to show it at the wine desk.

We do B2B and bring our own wine aboard paying for all above the free limit. We simply show the wine inspector that we are on a B2B using our cruise card which always shows both cruises. Never had a problem or even second glance getting the now 4 bottles (two of us) onboard the first day.

What about when a 25 day booked cruise is in reality a B2B, but was booked as one cruise?

I don't suppose we'd be allowed to bring 2 bottles apiece without being charged the $15/bottle for the 2nd bottle per person.

The only problem I can see with carrying on the full allotment when first boarding doing a B2B trip is proving them with proof that you're on a subsequent trip.

Do they keep record of the total free bottles per person in the cabin during the initial embarkation?

It's doubtful. Sounds like a lot of record keeping for a little return.

The only problem I can see with carrying on the full allotment when first boarding doing a B2B trip is proving them with proof that you're on a subsequent trip.

Do they keep record of the total free bottles per person in the cabin during the initial embarkation?

It's doubtful. Sounds like a lot of record keeping for a little return.

It's easy, you get another boarding pass for that 2nd trip. Even though I wasn't going to need that boarding pass, I still printed it out to show them since I was bringing on 4 bottles of wine.

And they did note it on a list that I had already brought my allotment for the next leg. Not that it meant that much since I'm sure I could have gone right through with another 2.

It's easy, you get another boarding pass for that 2nd trip. Even though I wasn't going to need that boarding pass, I still printed it out to show them since I was bringing on 4 bottles of wine.

I've never seen the need of printing another boarding pass as the in-transit card get you back on board.

And they did note it on a list that I had already brought my allotment for the next leg. Not that it meant that much since I'm sure I could have gone right through with another 2.

I've just never taken notice if they recorded it or not.

I'll do a test run on the first boarding next B2B to see if they do record all 4 bottles during the first trip.

I've just never taken notice if they recorded it or not.

I'll do a test run on the first boarding next B2B to see if they do record all 4 bottles during the first trip.

I only printed out the boarding pass for one of us since I wanted to show them we were doing a b2b. One of the people at the table wanted to take the other 2 bottles and said we could get them on the last night of the first cruise. The other person said "just let them on" so that's what we did.

I only printed out the boarding pass for one of us since I wanted to show them we were doing a b2b. One of the people at the table wanted to take the other 2 bottles and said we could get them on the last night of the first cruise. The other person said "just let them on" so that's what we did.

Their policy regarding bringing on all the bottles at one time is a little hazy at best. For the people boarding the ship from an air flight, it becomes quite difficult.

Since we drive it doesn't present any problems.

What about when a 25 day booked cruise is in reality a B2B, but was booked as one cruise?

I don't suppose we'd be allowed to bring 2 bottles apiece without being charged the $15/bottle for the 2nd bottle per person.

If your back to back cruise has its turn-around day in the same port where you embark and disembark, then your passenger copy of your booking confirmation it will show that on the itinerary. I would hope that would serve as proof that your cruise is actually two cruises even though you only have one booking number.