Sip and Sail dates confirmed for booking (June 26 - September 5, 2018)

Coral

Thanks for all the help..but when I go to Special offers and deals, I am still getting the "Time Away" Sale that ends July5th. I guess I will just call my TA in the morning to see if there is a price difference. Curiosity will probably keep me up all night..lol I'm even signed up for special offers!

Thanks for all the help..but when I go to Special offers and deals, I am still getting the "Time Away" Sale that ends July5th. I guess I will just call my TA in the morning to see if there is a price difference. Curiosity will probably keep me up all night..lol I'm even signed up for special offers!

You don't need to go into special offer and deals. Just go in to make a booking, pull up your cruise and under the pricing you will see the "offer"....

If you're not seeing it your cruise likely isn't included. Check the posted listings to see if your cruise is there. Nothing in 2018 will be included and nothing in early 2019 will be there either. I was hoping for a January 2019 cruise but it's simply too early to be included in this promo. It has been posted above but, in case you missed it, the full listing is located HERE

Is this for US residents only? I have spoken with Princess and they say they know nothing about it

Cheers

Leane

No, we Aussies never get an offer with a drinks package out of Princess and it's the same for Brits and many others. The rest of us subsidise US cruisers! Yep I'm jealous and good luck to them and I've had a drink with many an American on Princess ships. The next time I might suggest they buy.

If you're not seeing it your cruise likely isn't included. Check the posted listings to see if your cruise is there. Nothing in 2018 will be included and nothing in early 2019 will be there either. I was hoping for a January 2019 cruise but it's simply too early to be included in this promo. It has been posted above but, in case you missed it, the full listing is located HERE

My cruise is on your list but when I make the mock booking no offers show up yet.:(

EDIT: Had to go all the way to the information page but it finally DID show! Thanks !

It didn't show on the "main page" for our Jan 2020 cruise either. But when I mock chose a balcony, it popped up. They must still be loading the promo on the page.

I could not see it on the cruise we picked page either, until I clicked on "view offers" under the price. Don't typically see it that way as use to seeing it in the little pricture window. It did show up when we went on into the mock booking.

I've been following the 14 day cruise (June 2019 Land of the Midnight Sun - Norway) we are interested in since this past February. At that time the ME mini's were listed at $5,300 per person. In the last promo the price decreased to $5,249 and did not change with the Sip 'n Sail promo. We are booking today!

Exactly a cruise I am looking at has "View Offers" under the cabin category and it shows Premium Beverage Package for Balcony and above - Price is same previously.

If I select cabin and proceed with test booking a pop up says 'Sip and Sail -----'

I am looking at my three "out there" cruises and I have nothing under the cabin category(CC Mini) that says "view offers". So I am either not doing something right, or my cruises are not under the sip n'sail bandwagon!!!

Pooh

Thanks for the list...my March Caribbean 2019 cruise not on it..It is on a Time Away sale that is going on till July 5th..I would be shocked if they included sip and sail at the price I'm paying....one could always hope ...lol PS think we sailed this past March on the Caribbean Circle together!!

I asked my TA (who is also Coral's) about the Excel listing by the way. She only received the list that you posted. Not that it matters at this point as the prices are posted for applicable cruises but I'm wondering if Princess will only publish the voyage list without prices in the future. I hope not as I found the Excel list useful.

Based on the T&Cs for this offer a cruise can be included in this offer but being capacity controlled there may not be any availability due to a cruise already at their limit: This offer has limited space regardless of cabin availability“. My 28-day cruise on the Sky in late 2019 is included on the list of available cruises but couldn’t locate any balcony cabins with S+S nor was it promoted on the first page.

It might be like some other recent experiences where Princess promotes a beginning time but their computer system is not fully ready. That’s happened to the elite one day advance bookings where the start time was later than advertised. S+S is not even listed yet under the Deals section of their website.

All we can do is guess why some cruises on the list are not available yet for S+S and those are mine...capacity controlled and/or a system that’s not fully updated yet.

Based on the T&Cs for this offer a cruise can be included in this offer but being capacity controlled there may not be any availability due to a cruise already at their limit: This offer has limited space regardless of cabin availability“. My 28-day cruise on the Sky in late 2019 is included on the list of available cruises but couldn’t locate any balcony cabins with S+S nor was it promoted on the first page.

It might be like some other recent experiences where Princess promotes a beginning time but their computer system is not fully ready. That’s happened to the elite one day advance bookings where the start time was later than advertised. S+S is not even listed yet under the Deals section of their website.

All we can do is guess why some cruises on the list are not available yet for S+S and those are mine...capacity controlled and/or a system that’s not fully updated yet.

Hi Frank...we did just get Sip & Sail for this Sky cruise. We are booked in a BD balcony - same cabin, dining, etc. The price went up for us by $552 total, but for two of us and 21 days we thought it was a great deal. We also got it for our 28 day 2/1/20 Emerald South Pacific. With all of the sea days on that we will really enjoy it! The price on that cruise did not change at all for this promotion.

Hi Frank...we did just get Sip & Sail for this Sky cruise. We are booked in a BD balcony - same cabin, dining, etc. The price went up for us by $552 total, but for two of us and 21 days we thought it was a great deal. We also got it for our 28 day 2/1/20 Emerald South Pacific. With all of the sea days on that we will really enjoy it! The price on that cruise did not change at all for this promotion.

Judy...that’s great that it worked well for you. [emoji3]

We considered moving from an IA interior to a balcony for S+S but decided against paying an additional minimum of $3,000 for us.

We’re still hopeful that in September another 3 for Free will have the same free tips & OBC as previously & is again valid for interior cabins.

I rebooked a 2020 Caribbean cruise under Sip & Sail with no change in price.

I looked at a couple of other cruises that I had booked to check on Sip & Sail. They were available at the same price. However, I had booked under the Landmark Sale. In both cases, I decided that the Landmark Sale OBC was worth more to me than the beverage package - even though the list price of the beverage package is much higher than the amount of OBC I received.

When I had repriced under the Landmark Sale, the cruise price had not changed - they just added the OBC.