Allure, oasis or harmony

I prefer whichever one is closest to my house. Currently, that's Oasis.

If I lived outside of FL and were flying to a port, I'd choose solely based on itinerary and price.

If the itinerary is the same, I'd go with whichever ship is cheapest.

I've been on all three!

1.) Harmony

2.) Allure

3.) Oasis

However, it would really all come down to itinerary for me. The ships are all amazing and so similar.

Harmony definitely comes 1st due to the slides and newness, Allure a close 2nd and the only thing that let Oasis down for me was the broadway show.

They're all in the Oasis class, however, Harmony tech is 6 years newer. If features like a robotic bar and just swiping your room card to enter room vice inserting in slot appeal to you then select Harmony or Symphony. If you're Diamond or higher then remember that DL on Oasis and Allure overlooks Boardwalk and gives you a good view of zip line while on Harmony it's toward the bow of the ship where the Comedy Club is located on Oasis and Allure. Also water show on Harmony is incredible with a lot of high wire usage.

Whichever you choose you'll be happy with.

I've sailed all three. They are all great. As others said it really depend on if slides are important to you or certain shows. Out of the three I have a soft spot for Harmony. But I attribute that to her still being the newest.

My first was on Allure, Harmony followed by Oasis. When I went on Oasis after being on Harmony at times kept looking for stuff that was on Harmony. The specialty restaurants on Harmony have some nice newer additions.

There isn't any doubt all four of these ladies our gorgeous and no matter which one you land on you'll have an amazing time. I can't wait to board Harmony again in a couple weeks, then Oasis in November then Symphony in early 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I been on all three...

Harmony:

Newer ship, best slides, hate the bionic bar, no champagne bar, Jaimie's Italian (awful, no Giovanni's which is better) and Rise n Tide bar comfy large chairs.

Allure: boardwalk donuts, pets at sea, cups & scoops, candy beach, Giovanni's, Rise n Tide Bar uncomfortable stools

Oasis: Giovanni's, cups and scooops, candy beach, Rise n Tide Bar uncomfortable stools

That is the only difference, but I like the way Harmonys elevators work better.

The Oasis goes into dry dock sometime in November 2019 and she leaves Port Canaveral in May, I believe she goes to Europe somewhere and the Harmony will be placed in Port Canaveral mid May 2019.

I would go by which port is best for you and if your flying consider price of airfare and if your driving its nice to have 4-5 less hour drive time.

I don't want what I would like. I want to hear why YOU like one or the other.
You doing a suite, do you like slides, are you flying or driving, traveling with kids, etc.

I like Oasis better than Allure, the food is better.

Hated Mama Mia, but that's just me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We have done a transatlantic on Oasis and Allure as well as a 7 night on Oasis. Allure is our favorite. Can't put my finger on the differences but would still take Allure over Oasis. As the poster above mentioned, why leave out Symphony. We are on the Symphony transatlantic in 2 months so I will have to add her to the mix.

You doing a suite, do you like slides, are you flying or driving, traveling with kids, etc.

I like Oasis better than Allure, the food is better.

Hated Mama Mia, but that's just me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Worse than Cats? Should I skip it this week?

I have done all three.

Pluses for Harmony:

1. Cabin layout in regards to closet (don't have to worry about if the bed is next to balcony or not)

2. Broadway show

3. Ice skating show

4. Diving shows (especially the second one.)

5. Jaimie's

Negative or indifferences.

1. Bionic bar it is cute for one try.

2. Abyss slide did it once. Really no need to do it again. Prefer to do the zipline which is available on all three.

3. It doesn't have the partially carved horses on the Boardwalk. I am sure it was due to traffic flow, but still a nice touch on the Oasis and Allure

4. Promenade parade. The Move It parade on Oasis/Allure is superior to the "generic" parade on Harmony.

Having said that, I would not hestitent to book any of the three. They are so close and all three have so many activities/options. That I could keep my self occupied for a week while missing the plays on Oasis and Allure.

Solarium pool..... Harmony doesn't have one.

But really, "why you guys like one or the other" is irrelevant since the ships are so incredibly similar. Harmony has slides but is missing a pool in the solarium. The shows are different. Otherwise you may not tell much of a difference.

I actually did not like the cabins on Harmony better. Newer, yes. But I didn't like the closet right up against both sides of the bed. I felt like while sleeping, I had a wall next to my face. Though really, this would make no difference when deciding which to sail.

I would pick Symphony out of the 4 Oasis class ships. They took what worked on Oasis/Allure and what worked on Harmony. Brought it all together with a little extra features. It's obviously going to be the best of the 4.

We always put Allure first because we like the Samba Grill restaurant. We were disappointed that Harmony didn’t have at least a small pool in the Solarium, but I do like the cabins on Harmony. They have a design like the Quantum class ships that I think works a little better than the older ships. But, as many have said, you really can’t go wrong with any of the three.

I prefer whichever one is closest to my house. Currently, that's Oasis.

If I lived outside of FL and were flying to a port, I'd choose solely based on itinerary and price.

If the itinerary is the same, I'd go with whichever ship is cheapest.

Oasis is going to Europe next year