Does RC leave a bag in the room?

phabric

Nope.

They used to give Crown & Anchor gifts, one of which was a very sturdy tote bag, but that's been gone for almost 10 years now.

They put them back on the list for D+ we have been getting 2 a cruise for a couple of years now.

I have an RC draw-string tote bag. Not sure where I got it, but wasn't an in-room gift. Better than the usual prizes they give for trivia and such.

I supposed if you are going to wake up with something you didn't have the day before, and you don't remember where you got it, this is not a bad thing to have. :-)

I have an RC draw-string tote bag. Not sure where I got it, but wasn't an in-room gift. Better than the usual prizes they give for trivia and such.

I supposed if you are going to wake up with something you didn't have the day before, and you don't remember where you got it, this is not a bad thing to have. :-)

Diamonds in December perhaps?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We were given one on our last cruise on the Libery. Not sure why. Nice bag though. Our travelling partners got one too.

If you are not D+, and didn't select it as a gift, then it was probably meant for someone else, and you just lucked out. ;)

Did you change cabins at the last minute?

I still have a brand new one from 10 or 11 years ago. It is navy canvas with RCCL logo and "Explorer of the Seas" stitched on .... I think given to all C&A passengers. We had four of them. We were also on first Anthem US-based cruise and were given Anthem of the Seas backpacks of very thin material.

:)

If you are not D+, and didn't select it as a gift, then it was probably meant for someone else, and you just lucked out. ;)

Did you change cabins at the last minute?

Nope, we were always booked in the same rooms. Never thought about it being a mistake. Maybe I should give em back..:evilsmile::evilsmile:

They used to have the plastic one with the hard plastic clip together handles. Every stateroom, and good for stashing souvenirs. But that was a really long time ago. Sorry. :(

I seem to remember a certain "somebody" giving a certain "somebody else" a tote bag the last time we had lunch. HA!! ;p Speaking of which, are you available around Christmas?

I have a tote bag that I got as a C&A gift that is my "go-to" bag for everything. It is the perfect size for a Spirit Airlines personal item bag, but I can fit an amazing amount of stuff in it.

If anyone remembers Michelle Pfifer in the movie One Fine Day pulling out stuff to make super-hero costumes for two kids, it's THAT kind of bag. Love it.

I seem to remember a certain "somebody" giving a certain "somebody else" a tote bag the last time we had lunch. HA!! ;p Speaking of which, are you available around Christmas?

Thank you! Yes, I love the bag that you gave me. I'll see you in December, before all of your cruises! :D:):D