New Cruise Critic design is too light and hard to read

5 minutes ago, Free2bMeForever said:

No “theme” link using iPad Safari browser.

4 minutes ago, roxierox said:

Gotta agree! It hurts my eyes. and I too do not have the theme button. 😞

3 minutes ago, Trish Traveler said:

I also have no "theme" setting.  This is on a desktop.  Totally agree, that font and light gray words very hard to read.  Do not like the look at all.

Just now, Belfastman said:

There is no theme option on my PC!!

The admin have disabled the option for users to switch themes so you will not see it on any device. 

No theme link for me - I usually only use CC on a desktop.  All the HTML stuff is showing up as text.  All signatures are showing entire signatures, not just a portion, and if you choose to hide someone's signature (for what I thought was temporary), it appears there is no way to get them back.  Lastly, for right now, I was reading an old 2016 review, no problem seeing any pictures.  Now, all of his pictures are just showing phtobucket links, not actual pictures.

• Like 1

If you are reading this cruisecritic...you really need to give people the option to change themes. It is a very basic function for any forum and the only one that is now available for most people will drive many away. You lost a lot of people the last time you changed the forums  due to the brightness of the forums...unfortunately this time you have outdone it by keeping them too bright while adding in faded and lack of contrast fonts.

Switching between different themes is nothing more than choosing from different available style sheets (CSS) Have someone put a few together and allow the users to change between them.

• Like 2

No theme button here either, and it's VERY difficult to read the new font on my desktop computer... and can't seem to find where to create a new countdown clock, but even if I do, it appears that my signature will not be compliant with the new rules anyway, so yah. 

So far, not liking the new CC... but perhaps they'll correct these new flaws and the final result will be really great! An then they'll decide to change it again.  Endless cycle of frustration it seems! LOL

Been on here less than 10 minutes and my eyes hurt️Seeing looong lists of posters last cruises, which I can’t  figure out how to shrink, .  They fixed something that wasn’t broken and it not a user friendly fix😡