Azamara & LCV Emails

Grandma Cruising

And another one today, received in the UK. It’s a UK email too, as it has that address at the bottom.

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6c1571766500787114-fdec1279736c0d7c72157374-fe9515737262067e71-fec7157371600c79-fdfe15727d65047d7d147870-ff971775

Early Summer Escapes
As summer approaches, our Mediterranean voyages become more and more tempting. Picture yourself on our newest ship, Azamara PursuitSM in the Mediterranean, spending more time in the heart of the action with loved ones and our fantastic crew catering for your every need.

From now until the end of summer, Azamara Pursuit
SM will be sailing to a variety of destinations including Montenegro, Greece, Croatia, Italy and many more exciting destinations.

As we still have some availability on these sailings, we are able to offer some amazing rates. Guarantee staterooms are available on voyages including the 9-Night Greece & Italy Voyage (from £949pp) and 10-Night Grand Prix Voyage (from £1,099pp) , meaning you choose your stateroom category, we assign where you’re situated on the ship and you pay less!

Remember, you won’t miss out on any inclusive amenities because it’s cheaper, it’s reduced simply as it’s close to sailing.
EXPLORE VOYAGES
61fb541c-75de-4c9b-96bb-f026dfddba63.png
321c324a-b62a-46fa-b235-8394adbb1423.png
9 NIGHT
ITALY TO GREECE VOYAGE
5 MAY, 2019 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
VIEW VOYAGE
6dda3b66-64b8-4519-86a9-42895de385a2.png
5 NIGHT
GRAND PRIX & RIVIERA VOYAGE
23 MAY, 2019 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
VIEW VOYAGE
f85ae303-4912-4609-b4b5-144a7cb01f55.png
10 NIGHT
GREECE INTENSIVE VOYAGE
19 JUNE, 2019 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
VIEW VOYAGE
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest
6eaf1972-2f39-40e5-9029-31ccc0f5ccc0.png
c1b06b5d-d0ad-4876-a568-cd4ce525f27f.png
We hope you enjoyed this email from
Azamara Club Cruises | Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands | Weybridge,
Surrey KT13 0NY

Yes this was the first UK email we got.....maybe wish we hadn't given what I saw an upcoming cruise was being dumped on the market for - I have asked a question of Bonnie re bidding for upgrades on a separate thread as maybe a new late tactic for bookings might be more beneficial for us in future

Nope, definitely not getting the UK emails, only the US ones, despite me following the previous instructions. I will call the UK number and see if they can help - it’s worth a try as nothing else I have done seems to have made any difference.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:27 PM, tiggertom said:

Nope, definitely not getting the UK emails, only the US ones, despite me following the previous instructions. I will call the UK number and see if they can help - it’s worth a try as nothing else I have done seems to have made any difference.

Try an email to the LCV Director in Miami and cite that after numerous attempts to rectify it you are still not getting communications. Mine is now ok at last (and for the time being). They investigated exactly what was on the records rather than just trying to add me again. Someone or something had overridden my email address causing them to bounce and I suspect this is what is happening to you. Write to Patty Gonzalez, LCV Director. 

Phil 

• Like 1

Just received this LCV email about the new itineraries and ports in 2021 & 2022.

Received in the UK, but looks to be an international email from a Miami.

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6916727067007c7717-fdcb15707463017d7516797062-fe5e157072600579721d-fe9a17747565037977-fe301772776c0178741170-ff941275

VIEW IN BROWSER CONTACT US
1fda5eb9-97b7-46b5-a5e3-a07ea01849cc.png
FIND A VOYAGE   |   LUXURY CRUISE DEALS   |   MY ACCOUNT
Revealing New Paths of discovery in 2021 and 2022 lear more
Dear Denise
Being a leader in world exploration means staying ahead of the game. That’s why we’re thrilled to give our Le Club Voyage members priority access to our newly released list of 2021 and winter/spring 2022 itineraries, along with a few other exciting announcements. Get a first look at these new, diverse itineraries spanning the globe, connecting you with the heart of local life like never before.

Explore Further℠
Learn More
What Lies Ahead in 2021
More Overnights Worldwide We’re adding more overnight stays in ports such as Seville, Spain and Nantes, France in the Loire Valley, offering you an authentic look into these spectacular cities by night.
Expanding the Exploration in Turkey Deepen your discovery of Eastern Europe with our expanded Black Sea itineraries featuring overnights in Istanbul, Turkey and sailings to the hidden gems of Antalya and Sinop.
Global Grand Voyages Our 2021 Grand Voyages redefine the meaning of exploration, including the unprecedented 69-Night Circumnavigation Voyage of South America.
Sailing to new frontiers In 2021, we’re taking you to 10 maiden ports spanning across 8 countries, including destinations such as Guayaquil, Ecuador and expeditions into the Galapagos Islands.
Returning to Japan Awaken your explorer’s spirit as we return to Japan in the spring of 2021, with voyages revealing marquee ports like Tokyo and Kobe, as well as the remote treasures of Kitakyushu and Kanazawa.
Plan your next world exploration

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A RESERVATION

Visit Us Online AZAMARACLUBCRUISES.COM
Call Us Today 1.855.AZAMARA

OR CONTACT YOUR TRAVEL PROFESSIONAL

Explore Further

Learn more about our host of inclusive amenities.

Azamara Club Cruises® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines.
Azamara Club Cruises // 1050 Caribbean Way // Miami, FL 33132

©2019 Azamara Club Cruises. Ships registered in Malta. 
View as Webpage  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Privacy Policy

14 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi HGC, this 2021/2022 email you shared was sent only to LCV members as a courtesy...to allow our frequent guests priority access. The reservations system will not be open to non-LCV members for another day. 

Sorry Bonnie, I guess I jumped the gun. I suppose if any non LCV members ring up to try and book, they’ll be told to ring back 24 hours later.

I assumed that as there were no cruise details, only the dates and cruise titles, it was intended more as an appetite wetter.

Next time I get this type of email I’ll give it 24 hours before posting.

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

6 minutes ago, combine said:

Wouldn't it be nice if all LCV members were to get the courtesy email or in fact any email! Grhhhhh

I agree, it would be super-nice if everyone who wanted our emails received our emails! 

I understood that was the purpose of starting this thread.

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

I agree, it would be super-nice if everyone who wanted our emails received our emails! 

I understood that was the purpose of starting this thread.

Yes Bonnie, it is extremely good of HGC to do this for those of us who do not receive the new marketing emails. Although finding out information second hand is frustrating.

Following other members hints about settings on Celebrity Captains Club, I have just amended my contact details and contact preferences with them which may be the answer for the Azamara emails? Heres hoping!

53 minutes ago, combine said:

Yes Bonnie, it is extremely good of HGC to do this for those of us who do not receive the new marketing emails. Although finding out information second hand is frustrating.

Following other members hints about settings on Celebrity Captains Club, I have just amended my contact details and contact preferences with them which may be the answer for the Azamara emails? Heres hoping!

Hope springs eternal! 

And another tip, make sure you’re not “opted out” of our sister company emails as well. 

6 hours ago, combine said:

This seemed to work for us as we are now getting the LCV emails.  When recently on the Pursuit we had Richard delete old RCL and Celebrity email address and replace with the current gmail address that we've been using with Azamara.  So you may be onto something that Miami certainly couldn't solve for us for a number of years.....

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 4:01 AM, aussie travel bird said:

This seemed to work for us as we are now getting the LCV emails.  When recently on the Pursuit we had Richard delete old RCL and Celebrity email address and replace with the current gmail address that we've been using with Azamara.  So you may be onto something that Miami certainly couldn't solve for us for a number of years.....

Oh my goodness, I have just received my first Azamara email after 9 cruises!! Yipee! I amended my settings on 22 April on  the Captains Club  area on the Celebrity website to include Azamara. This could be the start!

Thanks to whoever suggested it a while back to check Celebrity settings.

HELP...no matter what I do...I do not receive emails!! I have gone the FB route...the call route...and every either one suggested by my CC "cruise-mates"...

What now CCers??? AND Bonnie??? I still receive NO emails from you all!!! LuAnn

Did you try what combine suggested. She went to the Celebrity Captains Club web page, into her account, and made sure that it was set to receive emails and that her email address was right. Since then she has received emails, although she didn’t before.

On 5/3/2019 at 12:06 PM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Did you try what combine suggested. She went to the Celebrity Captains Club web page, into her account, and made sure that it was set to receive emails and that her email address was right. Since then she has received emails, although she didn’t before.

Going to try this!!

On 5/3/2019 at 8:06 PM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Haha, no pressure on me then Grandma,!!, 🤣

On 4/11/2019 at 5:29 PM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

And another one today, received in the UK. It’s a UK email too, as it has that address at the bottom.

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6c1571766500787114-fdec1279736c0d7c72157374-fe9515737262067e71-fec7157371600c79-fdfe15727d65047d7d147870-ff971775

Early Summer Escapes
As summer approaches, our Mediterranean voyages become more and more tempting. Picture yourself on our newest ship, Azamara PursuitSM in the Mediterranean, spending more time in the heart of the action with loved ones and our fantastic crew catering for your every need.

From now until the end of summer, Azamara Pursuit
SM will be sailing to a variety of destinations including Montenegro, Greece, Croatia, Italy and many more exciting destinations.

As we still have some availability on these sailings, we are able to offer some amazing rates. Guarantee staterooms are available on voyages including the 9-Night Greece & Italy Voyage (from £949pp) and 10-Night Grand Prix Voyage (from £1,099pp) , meaning you choose your stateroom category, we assign where you’re situated on the ship and you pay less!

Remember, you won’t miss out on any inclusive amenities because it’s cheaper, it’s reduced simply as it’s close to sailing.
EXPLORE VOYAGES
61fb541c-75de-4c9b-96bb-f026dfddba63.png
321c324a-b62a-46fa-b235-8394adbb1423.png
9 NIGHT
ITALY TO GREECE VOYAGE
5 MAY, 2019 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
VIEW VOYAGE
6dda3b66-64b8-4519-86a9-42895de385a2.png
5 NIGHT
GRAND PRIX & RIVIERA VOYAGE
23 MAY, 2019 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
VIEW VOYAGE
f85ae303-4912-4609-b4b5-144a7cb01f55.png
10 NIGHT
GREECE INTENSIVE VOYAGE
19 JUNE, 2019 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
VIEW VOYAGE
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest
6eaf1972-2f39-40e5-9029-31ccc0f5ccc0.png
c1b06b5d-d0ad-4876-a568-cd4ce525f27f.png
We hope you enjoyed this email from
Azamara Club Cruises | Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands | Weybridge,
Surrey KT13 0NY

I am getting these?  Referring to my question on the other thread.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I’ve just realised that I haven’t had any emails from Azamara since the one I posted on April 27! Has anyone else had any since then?

Surprised that you have not had lots of emails promoting add ones for you upcoming cruise, we had far to many in the weeks just before our early June departure.

Also just had a welcome home one encouraging us to book again.

Edited by Bloodaxe

Yes we’ve had lots of pre-cruise emails trying to persuade us to buy shore excursions, Experience more packages etc, but no general emails. 

I only copy general marketing emails into this topic and I suddenly realised I hadn’t done so for a while.

I would have expected a general mail-out about the new branding and land offerings, but I’ve had nothing - has anyone else?

3 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Yes we’ve had lots of pre-cruise emails trying to persuade us to buy shore excursions, Experience more packages etc, but no general emails. 

I only copy general marketing emails into this topic and I suddenly realised I hadn’t done so for a while.

I would have expected a general mail-out about the new branding and land offerings, but I’ve had nothing - has anyone else?

Nothing like that so far