Merged Topics - Server Errors

6 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

Just a status report: it's well into the evening now (Friday) and I'm still getting the Error 500 messages and unable to access the boards without many repeated tries.

I've just seen this for the first time. After waiting for a couple of minutes and still getting the same result, I manually went back to boards.cruisecritic.com, which loaded without trouble, and then I could navigate to the page I had been trying to get. Was that just a fluke?

4 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

More blank pages this morning, some that refuse to come up at all with multiple reloads.

Are you noticing this anywhere specific or on some forums more than others?  I’d like to give as much info as possible. 

2 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Are you noticing this anywhere specific or on some forums more than others?  I’d like to give as much info as possible. 

Jenn, I’m still having the problem this morning as well.  It seems totally random (unlike MySQL, which did not affect certain forums at all, including this one).  Sometimes it’s when I try to open CC itself, others when I try to open a specific thread or comment.  But it doesn’t seem to matter what the forum is.  I get a blank white screen. 

2 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

I started having the blank page issue yesterday evening.  Work around fix was clear cache, re-launch browser and access cruise critic again.  The forum I most often access is the main Princess board.

My upcoming cruise is in 11 days, then I will probably no longer be using Cruise Critic. This is no longer the experience I desire.   I am sooooooo sad. 😞

20 minutes ago, hpeabody said:

I started having the blank page issue yesterday evening.  Work around fix was clear cache, re-launch browser and access cruise critic again. 

I just deleted my CC cookies.  It did not help.  Got the Error 500 message again.

Thanks for the info. My team is working with the cloud service to correct these issues.  

Just a note, no need to worry about deleting cookies or doing something on your end.  

Its not you it’s me 🤷🏻‍♀️    I am sorry for the access issues and do hope that we’ll have it worked out for you soon.  

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend otherwise.  I had a fun run this morning and will spend my afternoon with the exciting tasks of house cleaning and meal planning for the week    🧹 🙂

Blank white screens again today (Sunday), with numerous retries needed to access a page. 

The continuing instability of this site is extremely frustrating, and very difficult to understand.

Sometimes, hitting refresh on the web page will bring up the page.

However, sometimes on Tapatalk, we get this.

18162551fdf3fe43e912b00572eacaa8.jpg

Past Reviews post 184

23 minutes ago, mafig said:

Error 500 message several times within the last hour.  This is really getting old.:classic_angry:

Error 500 message several times today, also.  Isn't CC embarrassed ????  If not, I'm embarrassed for you, geesh!

Me too, yesterday and today.  Very frustrating.  Posting here or trying to find anything is WORK.

Roz