Merged Topics - Server Errors

It's getting worse and worse. 

I'm having to go back a page every 3 pages.  And sometimes, even have to click back twice (go back 2 pages) before it will work.

Is it coincidental that this happened just after Jenn reported the Roll Call finder is up and running?

Whatever it is, PLEASE. FIX. IT.

I couldn't even find a thread about this problem or how to find help on this new site...I posted a new thread and thanks to (Shmoo here) for answering that I finally found my way here.

So frustrating all the problems that have happened since this new site went into effect and the many regular poster's that have seemed to have disappeared with this change....Haven't heard from Langley Cruiser in a long time.

Please get it together CC...this is getting old !!!!

Occasionally the same 500 error as captured by others for me, started a few days back though almost always works at the second attempt.

Getting more frequent.

Now also the template notice - just a couple of times so far.

No problems elsewhere on the web.

Desk-top, W7, Chrome.

JB :classic_sad:

Edited by John Bull

Getting this on the RC forum:

[[Template forums/front/forums/topicRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

46 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Sunday morning, more of the same.  Desk-top, Windows 10, Chrome.  EM

Yup, Sunday morning, same thing as yesterday.   What a shame this keeps happening, and on a weekend no less, when I suspect there is more traffic.  (And perhaps the two are related.)

On 5/3/2019 at 3:51 PM, Host Clarea said:

Just got this error on the RC forum:

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I keep getting this message when trying to check out the RCI threads. Its really annoying. Ever since they changed or updated this website it sucks. Plus you can't use Tapatalk when was the best freaking part of these cruise forums. Now I can only comment when I'm home. Such knuckle heads that run this site.

33 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

I'm using Tapatalk on an Android phone and have been for months.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I get a message that says I don't have permission. They ruined this site with the last big update, period. Stop fixing what ain't broken. I'm still getting an error message all morning on here when trying to go into individual threads on the RCI forum.

22 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

Seem to be having some issues today...I keep getting either blank pages or error notices......anyone else?

It has happened a couple of times in the last few days but righted itself after pressing reload a couple of times.

I use the cc mobile web page on my Android phone and prefer it now compared to the old app.

Edited by grapau27

14 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

They've really screwed up this site with their last two updates/changes.  It really sucks.  Hope someone out there is listening.

YES! That is the point. The last update or two ruined this site, ruined it. Tappatalk not working for me alone sucks really bad!