Disappearing Crown & Anchor Points

I logged into my account today and all my C&A points and past cruises (except one)have disappeared.  (They were there yesterday).  Is the just a glitch in the IT system or will I need to contact them to sort it?

10 minutes ago, Bizzie07 said:

I logged into my account today and all my C&A points and past cruises (except one)have disappeared.  (They were there yesterday).  Is the just a glitch in the IT system or will I need to contact them to sort it?

Hmm. I have the same problem. It looks like my C&A number is no longer associated with my account.

Though, all I did was re-enter it and everything is fine.

Edited by ryguy2008

17 minutes ago, Bizzie07 said:

Try re-entering something, such as C&A number or contact info.  Then log out, exit the web browser, clear cookies & cache, and try again.  If it's still messed up, call C&A.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ryguy2008 said:

Hmm. I have the same problem. It looks like my C&A number is no longer associated with my account.

Though, all I did was re-enter it and everything is fine.

Had the same problem with both mine and DH’s account.  I just added the C&A numbers and it fixed.  All the points and cruises are accurate.  It did concern me for a minute that their IT folks were at it again.  

46 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Try re-entering something, such as C&A number or contact info.  Then log out, exit the web browser, clear cookies & cache, and try again.  If it's still messed up, call C&A.

That's what ended up working for me. Not sure why it disappeared in the first place except for IT gremlins.

51 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

All now back....Thanks Bob

2 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I logged into mine and I had everyone’s lost points. 

JK

Can I have mine back?

I seem to have lost a dozen past cruises.

G'day guys,

I had to re-enter my C&A number today.

After entering my C&A number my status was updated to Diamond!

Up until today it was Emerald! - never got around to ringing them up.

Wohoo!

3 hours ago, NumnuT said:

G'day guys,

I had to re-enter my C&A number today.

After entering my C&A number my status was updated to Diamond!

Up until today it was Emerald! - never got around to ringing them up.

Wohoo!

Excellent, thanks for reporting back.

After reading this thread, I logged in to both my and Mr. Pcur's accounts.  Same results as above:  I had to relink to our C&A numbers.  

Now, that's a sloppy software upgrade!

I also hate that they now keep pushing me to log in with my mobile number (I use my email).  I get enough crap calls as it is without yet another site selling it to a data miner.

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

My points are gone, but cruises are there so I could add those crazy cheap drink pkgs. I'll look at totals tomorrow.  Need to go to bed rocket test in the morning 

Mine are back. 

Launch was great

2 hours ago, pcur said:

I also hate that they now keep pushing me to log in with my mobile number (I use my email).  I get enough crap calls as it is without yet another site selling it to a data miner.

Same here.

I checked my account, no points or past cruises. Took @Host Clarea's advice. Sure enough C&A number missing. As soon as I re-entered and saved it, points and history appeared.

It truly baffles me that RCI cares so little about its website. It signals to me that the company doesn't really think or care about customers. 

• Like 3

On 7/2/2019 at 10:24 AM, Host Clarea said:

Same here.

Well, I solved this one finally.  I use Roboform to log into everything, and changed the name of the field in Roboform that was associated with my login id on RCCL's web site.  RCCL finally gave up trying to push me to sign in with my mobile number.

1 minute ago, twangster said:

Cleaning lady unplugged the server under the coffee machine in the IT break room where C&A numbers are stored.  The vacuum had to be plugged in somewhere.

A similar thing happened to one of my clients.  Every night one of the cleaning people would plug in the vacuum in the same outlet (which we had marked "DO NOT USE") as one of our branch servers.  Every night it rebooted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1