Oasis Refurb

First photo below is a picture of door locks that I found on the CC Oasis photo page (no idea how old), second picture is #50/68 in the gallery just posted. Definitely look like they're updated RFID locks. Maybe they're going to bring on WOW bands after all?

Capture1.JPG

Capture.JPG

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Gerginator said:

Maybe they're going to bring on WOW bands after all?

It would be the first ship to do so, but the investment in O class is so big maybe it's worth it - and it's only two ships - probably not worth it on anything smaller.

Just now, Biker19 said:

It would be the first ship to do so, but the investment in O class is so big maybe it's worth it - and it's only two ships - probably not worth it on anything smaller.

Also, perhaps the digital key via the app will be a new feature as well.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gerginator said:

First photo below is a picture of door locks that I found on the CC Oasis photo page (no idea how old), second picture is #50/68 in the gallery just posted. Definitely look like they're updated RFID locks. Maybe they're going to bring on WOW bands after all?

Nice catch, my wife wanted to try the WOW bands and I told her they wouldn't be available on Oasis but maybe I was wrong!

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

^ at 1:29 of the video:

Biker, who wonders is the Flowrider will ride any differently after this makeover.

Andrew who says, it’s the boogie board side... does it matter. 😉🤣

On 10/23/2019 at 7:59 PM, soremekun said:

In due time, I would like to see the Solarium, Boardwalk, Music Hall, staterooms in former Wonderland, and new staterooms above the bridge.

All those photos and videos, and no Solarium!?!

This is the closest we've gotten to the Solarium?!

solarium.jpg

• Thanks 2

Lloyd - Thanks for sharing the link. some great photos.

Going back to the discussion about the funnels, this photo from the link you shared shows the part of the funnel that would be lowered (I don't think it will "retract") . You shared a photo of that funnel and section earlier here.  

image.png

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, marceloyga said:

image.png.b7ffa2492a4434fc84b29bbfc55bd738.png

The description on the website says only 1 bathroom but the rendering below clearly shows a closet half bathroom near the entrance.

Personal opinion....but with no balcony, nowhere to eat (aside from that possible penninsula which shows only 1 chair !), absolutely no view from the living/sitting area and a LOOOONG haul to any of the other suite amenities (CK/SL), I don't see this as being a particularly attractive option - especially for the price !

Credit to CGTLH and Lovetocruise2002 for the figure below

image.png.fe49a4c0036bf8f11f011b2b34f1d872.png

55 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Personal opinion....but with no balcony, nowhere to eat (aside from that possible penninsula which shows only 1 chair !), absolutely no view from the living/sitting area

image.png.fe49a4c0036bf8f11f011b2b34f1d872.png

At least there is a great view from the closet and bathroom!!  And whatever that peninsula thing is.  A work desk perhaps?

They should swap the closet/work desk area with the living room area. At least that way, whomever is sleeping in the sofa bed can wake up to a view. 

On 10/26/2019 at 4:58 PM, emmy said:

Oasis always had Izumi but originally it was part of the Windjammer area. Then during the 2014 drydock they moved it to deck 4 port side of the main dining room there and they added Hibachi. 

Emmy, is that you?  How wonderful to see your face!  And so happy to see that the Pink Boas are still going strong (as one of the originals from FoS inaugural.  What a time that was!).  Hope you are well!  ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zotzer said:

Emmy, is that you?  How wonderful to see your face!  And so happy to see that the Pink Boas are still going strong (as one of the originals from FoS inaugural.  What a time that was!).  Hope you are well!  ❤️

oh my. 😀❤️ Yes yes it is me. How are you?  We are cruising with Janice & Patrick (our sexy man contestant) on Saturday  on Symphony   

sorry for the digression but I have not seen or heard from this friend in 13 years. 😀

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

Looks good.

20191030_161217.jpg

20191030_161530.jpg

20191030_161502.jpg

7 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

Looks good.

20191030_161217.jpg

20191030_161530.jpg

20191030_161502.jpg

Lloyd and others  you think they will leave this area uncovered or extend solarium