Help please...

Cher7

We are elite and will be in a mini suite, I have lost track of what products are in the dispensers in the shower besides shampoo.  I would appreciate help in this matter....thanks so much. 

Just now, Cher7 said:

We are elite and will be in a mini suite, I have lost track of what products are in the dispensers in the shower besides shampoo.  I would appreciate help in this matter....thanks so much. 

Body wash.

IMO.......

Strongly recommend to bring your own. It is not good.

• Like 1

I NEVER touch the stuff (body wash and shampoo/conditioner).  I am a borderline germaphobic....I don't like having dispensers of "cleaning" solutions that can be opened and tampered with by the passengers before me.  

As far as I know (which is not much), all the steward does is top off the bottle as needed.  Who knows what lurks in the bottom of these bottles.  The pumps can easily be removed by anyone.

On the other hand....I have brought along my own pump bottle and the steward had no problem partially filling my bottle with body wash for my own personal use (showering and/or washing hands).  I also have asked him/her for bars of soap.  

2 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I NEVER touch the stuff (body wash and shampoo/conditioner).  I am a borderline germaphobic....I don't like having dispensers of "cleaning" solutions that can be opened and tampered with by the passengers before me.  

As far as I know (which is not much), all the steward does is top off the bottle as needed.  Who knows what lurks in the bottom of these bottles.  The pumps can easily be removed by anyone.

On the other hand....I have brought along my own pump bottle and the steward had no problem partially filling my bottle with body wash for my own personal use (showering and/or washing hands).  I also have asked him/her for bars of soap.  

There have actually been posts here on CC where people said they have taken the tops off of the bottles and found nasty mold. It wasn't what was lurking in the bottom of the containers but what was lurking in the threads at the top of the containers.

Ship or hotel, we never use the lotions or soaps in the dispensers. Bar soap only at the sink. We always pack a few of the Bath & Body Wash travel size items to use during our trips. For shampoo, my hairdresser gives me samples, plus I transfer some of what I use at home into travel size containers. DH doesn't have enough hair left to bother. 

Darcy

On 10/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

I can only imagine what else might be in those wall mounted bottles. 🤮

We also bring our own bar soap.  

19 hours ago, Thrak said:

We're content with the soap from the sink. Works well and the steward always just puts more at the sink.

On 10/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

I can only imagine what else might be in those wall mounted bottles. 🤮

We also bring our own bar soap.  

On 10/3/2019 at 3:48 PM, c-boy said:

a lovely rendition of cedar and mint, leaving a crisp refreshing feeling, until the mid day sun and humidity strike.  

shower dispenser 18'.jpg

ROFLOL.  😂

Edited by Kingofcool1947
  • Like 1