Full suite perks..

Cher7

We are elite and for the first and probably the only time we will be sailing in a full suite.  I’m curious to find out what perks we will have in addition to what we get as elite.  Thanks so much!

54 minutes ago, Cher7 said:

We are elite and for the first and probably the only time we will be sailing in a full suite.  I’m curious to find out what perks we will have in addition to what we get as elite.  Thanks so much!

https://www.princess.com/html/global/popups/metas/suite.html

https://www.princess.com/learn/ships/staterooms/suites/

Some perks are ship dependent, ie Thermal suite not a perk on Royal class suites (they don't have one, they have the Enclave which is different, and not included for suites). Royal class suites have an actual suite concierge lounge, albeit small, etc while other ships do not. Etc...

Edited by reedprincess

memoak failed to mention the full suite breakfast - in Sabatini's or whichever venue is used on your ship. Only available to full suite passengers. Complimentary mimosa with breakfast as well. The breakfast is often cited as one of the favorite perks for suite passengers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cher7 said:

Mostly having a suite is about all the room and the privacy you will have.  If you are in an aft suite, enjoy the wake!

Also club class dining for dinner is very nice.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:28 PM, Thrak said:

memoak failed to mention the full suite breakfast - in Sabatini's or whichever venue is used on your ship. Only available to full suite passengers. Complimentary mimosa with breakfast as well. The breakfast is often cited as one of the favorite perks for suite passengers.

Agree 101%....in my opinion, the best suite perk is the breakfast at Sabatini's (or whatever specialty restaurant your ship uses). We just took our first suite/elite cruise and didn't see much difference in being elite. 

Yes the breakfast in Sabatini's is a wonderful way to start the day.  The free laundry service is great as it means you don't have to pack quite so much - found it an excellent service.  You will never want to go back to a normal cabin - we choose the aft suites in Crown Princess and they are so quiet and we love watching the wake. Enjoy.  

• Like 1

Since club class has come along, the breakfast experience at Sabatini's has gone downhill .  It use to be like a big family.  The waiters were wonderful and knew your name and what you liked.  Since club class, the staff changes frequently.   We go maybe two times but have found club class breakfast more fun.   We have found that on several cruises there were VIP people there and the  staff spent more time doting over them.  I waited and waited for coffee over 20 minutes and finally got up and got it myself - no one even noticed.

It use to be the best perk - not anymore.

1 hour ago, compozer said:

Since club class has come along, the breakfast experience at Sabatini's has gone downhill .  It use to be like a big family.  The waiters were wonderful and knew your name and what you liked.  Since club class, the staff changes frequently.   We go maybe two times but have found club class breakfast more fun.   We have found that on several cruises there were VIP people there and the  staff spent more time doting over them.  I waited and waited for coffee over 20 minutes and finally got up and got it myself - no one even noticed.

Respectfully disagree.   Mimosa breakfast far superior in our experience. Much more private and food preparation exceptional.  .  

• Like 1

I guess it depends on how many years you have been going to Sabatini's.   Lets just say it is not like it use to be in the good old days.   Yes, the way it is now, it is a big improvement and more private than in the MDR.     They use to make  bloody mary's there and they were outstanding!!   

9 hours ago, compozer said:

I also respectfully disagree.  Our Regal cruise last year in a full suite was wonderful and one of the best perks was breakfast in Sabatini's.  The wait service was outstanding, they knew our names after the first day and were very attentive. It is one of the things we as so looking forward to when we board her again in just 3 1/2 weeks!!!

• Like 1

I hope we were just on a couple cruises that had staff issues because, like everyone has said, it was the best perk and a great way to start off the day.    Still wish they served the bloody mary's

We will see in a few weeks

2 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

We go maybe two times but have found club class breakfast more fun.

I certainly don't need/want "fun" for breakfast .... sorry, but no ... good food, good service ... no need for breakfast to be an event / production ..

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

I certainly don't need/want "fun" for breakfast .... sorry, but no ... good food, good service ... no need for breakfast to be an event / production ..

This was not my quote, you pulled it out of the quote I had in my thread from "composer"   

I agree with you I don't need "fun" for breakfast either we love the excellent service, and quiet atmosphere that Sabatini's provides for breakfast.

9 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

This was not my quote, you pulled it out of the quote I had in my thread from "composer"   

I agree with you I don't need "fun" for breakfast either we love the excellent service, and quiet atmosphere that Sabatini's provides for breakfast.

sorry, that happens sometimes when you quote someone else's quote within the quote you are quoting ...

anyway ... nothing personal to anyone ... just not for us at breakfast ...

Have been in a suite past two cruises.  The breakfast dining was nice.  On Emerald it was in steakhouse and on Caribbean it was in Sabitini's.  Both places were quiet and staff were great. No issues at all. I do not drink so can not give you feedback on mimosa's or bloody marys