New ship

The Bullingdon Club

I can easily live with the name. Not so sure about the ship. To my eye, it looks like several lost pieces put together into something visually horrible. I'm sure it will be lovely on the inside, but I had hoped Cunard could've come up with something a little more classic....sigh. It is, what it is (and it ain't good!)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

Screenshot_20220208-130154.png

Screenshot_20220208-130135.png

Screenshot_20220208-130145.png

Is it just me or did the countdown feel somewhat cheap? Queen and was always a given but doesn’t have the same gravitas as Mary, Elizabeth, and Victoria.

Ultimately, the name is not going to matter so much if the interiors are beautiful. From what they showed us there is a lot to look forward to. However, I wish that they had shown us more of the interiors, particularly the cabin accommodations.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mudhen said:

I can easily live with the name. Not so sure about the ship. To my eye, it looks like several lost pieces put together into something visually horrible. I'm sure it will be lovely on the inside, but I had hoped Cunard could've come up with something a little more classic....sigh. It is, what it is (and it ain't good!)

A bit klunky looking.  Hard to avoid in a large ship, maybe.  And I'm not fond of the name!  - but we'll be eying fares and itineraries as soon as they go up.

2 minutes ago, johnnylikely said:

Yes, sounds like ur right. I like it!

The interiors look dramatically different from the look onboard the current three Queens.  Clearly a deliberate decision to move away from that look.  I'm worried it's not very distinctive.  If you didn't know they were views of the new Cunarder's interiors you would be had pressed to identify which ship they belonged to.  Could easily be a P&O ship.

• Like 1