15 punch coffee card

travelingyolo815

The coffee package is still available but it is no longer a punched card. It is connected electronically to your account - cruise card or medallion.

Premier Coffee & Soda Package

Enjoy premium and specialty coffees and teas along with fountain sodas, fruit juices, hot chocolate and “zero-proof” mocktails throughout your entire cruise with this new beverage package.

The Premier Coffee & Soda Package is $19.99 USD* per person, per day

View Premier Coffee & Soda Package terms & conditions. Available for purchase for booked guests in Cruise Personalizer or on board.

Premier Coffee & Soda Package

Terms & Conditions 2019

What is Included

• The package includes all, specialty or premium coffees and teas, hot chocolate, fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), Gong Cha items (if available), Frappes at Coffee & Cones, mocktails, and smoothies as per the menu, Red Bull and Milk Shakes (if available).
  • The package includes one souvenir tumbler based on availability and while supplies last.
  • The package provides a 25% discount on the following excluded items: bottles of water of any size, canned items such as soda or bottled juices (if available).
  • The package may be used on our Private Islands and all onboard Food and Beverage Venues and other areas such as the Theater or public spaces that offer beverage service. Selections and service are limited to that venue’s menu offerings and operating hours.

Package Details and Qualifications

• There is no age restriction for purchases of the Premier Coffee & Soda Package.
  • The Premier Coffee & Soda Package is USD $19.99 per day plus 18% service charge (totaling $23.59 per day) for all itineraries except Australia. The package is AUD $29.99 per day which includes a service charge for all Australian based vessels. A tax may be added at the time of purchase for certain itineraries or ports of embarkation. You will be charged the full amount for the complete voyage at the time of purchase.
  • The Premier Coffee & Soda Package must be purchased for every day a passenger is sailing. Partial / Pro-Rated Packages or segments of a guest’s voyage are NOT accepted, although some exceptions may apply, such as the World Cruise. These exceptions, IF applicable, will be displayed in the Cruise Personalizer at the time of purchase.
  • The package is offered onboard on day one (embarkation day) only.
  • The package is NOT available for pre-purchase within 3 days of sailing.
  • The package is NOT refundable or transferable once purchased onboard, and for advance purchased packages, NOT refundable or transferable within 3 days of sailing.

Exclusions and Limitations

• Does NOT apply to bottled or canned items, or any items offered in Retail Venues or Shops onboard.
  • Can NOT be used for Room Service or Mini Bar Items. Additionally, the package cannot offset the cost of, or be a substitution for, special or private events such as cocktail parties, wedding receptions or similar. Please contact Group Onboard Services for additional details or clarification.
  • With the exception of the complimentary tumbler noted above, Souvenir Glassware is excluded but is available for an additional charge.
  • Excludes beverages offered via vending machines, but includes Coke Freestyle machines where available (coming soon).
  • Excludes and is not combinable with other Programs, Promotions, Onboard Specials, or Buy One Get One type offers, or food items for sale such as icecream etc.
  • Not all exclusions or limitations can be foreseen or published here and may exist or be implemented without notice.
  • The Premier Coffee & Soda Package excludes all alcoholic items, nor does it provide a discount for any alcoholic drink.

Terms and Conditions

• Packages may NOT be shared, are NON-transferable and NON-refundable.
  • Only one beverage is allowed per guest per order, a time interval between orders may by applied by our point of sale system (POS) or in some instances, manually, at the discretion of the vessel.
  • Orders are only accepted from and fulfilled for, guests whose name and folio number are assigned the package as reflected in our system.
  • Shipboard management reserves the right to add additional restrictions or limitations, revoke or cancel the Premier Coffee & Soda Package at any point during a Guest's voyage for any reason with or without a prorated refund, including but not limited to guests who:
    • Provide beverages to other guests or do NOT comply with the terms, conditions and limitations of the package.
    • Have an account that reflects a pattern of consumption that is wasteful, excessive, or appears to violate the non-sharing policy.
    • Exhibit behavior that is inappropriate, a safety risk to themselves or others, or become offensive or disruptive to other cruise guests or staff.
  • Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update the terms and conditions of our beverage packages at any time with or without notice to guests. The terms and conditions as published on princess.com on the date of sailing will apply.
  • Pricing is subject to change without notice, and for vessels designated in a foreign currency, packages purchased in advance may vary from onboard pricing due to timing and currency fluctuations.       Guests will NOT incur additional charges, nor be issued any credits or refunds for such currency variances.

Please note that there are a variety of items offered at no charge in various venues and or for various day parts, such as complimentary juice(s) during breakfast, non-bottled water, iced tea, brewed coffee, etc. For more detailed information please visit princess.com

Edited by Thrak

What you are looking for is called the New Grounds Coffee Package. It’s  $36.58  and you will find it under Beverage Packages in your Personalizer. 

As mentioned by Thrak it is no longer a punch card, it is added to your shipboard account. 

Edited by Shelly97060
Added clarification
  • Like 4

I wonder if the people who have recently listed coffee cards on eBay realize they're no longer accepted on ships. I see one sold less than a week ago with 11 punches left for $8.50. Another sold for $15 with just 10 punches left.

14 minutes ago, geoherb said:

I wonder if the people who have recently listed coffee cards on eBay realize they're no longer accepted on ships. I see one sold less than a week ago with 11 punches left for $8.50. Another sold for $15 with just 10 punches left.

Most likely not.

4 hours ago, geoherb said:

The people that are listing them... most probably. The purchaser... I highly doubt it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

It's not a card anymore, it's just added to your medallion.  Some have said you can still use the old cards, but who knows.

and expires at end of cruise … no more carrying over punches or a single punch to future cruises to get the 'free' brewed coffee

I recently exchanged my elite bar setup for 2 packages. It was added to my account and there were 2 ways top see the balance. This was a non medallion cruise and the balance was on the princess@sea website which also had your complete account and shipboard activities. You can also ask when ordering a drink for the balance.

11 hours ago, CruiseVA said:

Should you still find it on E-Bay - do NOT purchase it, it expired last August! The physical cards are no longer.

Some folks have reported receiving credit for old punches by talking with passenger services. I gave my unused cards away prior to the deadline.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:04 AM, neverbeenhere said:

Some folks have reported receiving credit for old punches by talking with passenger services. I gave my unused cards away prior to the deadline.

neverbeenhere...thanks!.....we still have a couple of "old" coffee cards...we are sailing Princess this year and we will definitely bring them with us.  I'm sure we'll get funny looks. 😊

On 1/7/2020 at 2:03 AM, denmarks said:

I recently exchanged my elite bar setup for 2 packages. It was added to my account and there were 2 ways top see the balance. This was a non medallion cruise and the balance was on the princess@sea website which also had your complete account and shipboard activities. You can also ask when ordering a drink for the balance.

It's the same on the medallion ships. Very useful.

Funny, a couple of years ago I told Princess in a survey to move it to the shipboard account, my wife had lost our card! 

All was well, because later that day someone tossed their card in the trash with a single punch left on it at the IT, I retrieved it for the fresh brews for the rest of the trip!!! Our last ever Coffee Card! (Bought it on E-Bay for $12, no punches).

IMG_20200108_211218.jpg

Edited by CruiseVA

11 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

neverbeenhere...thanks!.....we still have a couple of "old" coffee cards...we are sailing Princess this year and we will definitely bring them with us.  I'm sure we'll get funny looks. 😊

Wow. Good luck with that. The poor staff have no control over the changes. I had a few coffee cards and gave away coffee drinks to strangers to use them up. If I was staff and told not to accept the cards I would simply do my job and refuse to accept the cards. I can't imagine trying to get someone to fail to do the job they have been hired to do in order to get "benefits" I'm no longer entitled to receive. Please give these poor folks a break. They are not the ones who changed the policy. They are simply the ones who can be fired for violating the terms of their employment.

• Like 4

On 1/6/2020 at 11:46 AM, Shelly97060 said:

What you are looking for is called the New Grounds Coffee Package. It’s  $36.58  and you will find it under Beverage Packages in your Personalizer. 

As mentioned by Thrak it is no longer a punch card, it is added to your shipboard account. 

I have just logged in to my Personalizer and there is no mention of just the coffee card.  It seems to be linked to the beverage package.  I just want to enjoy the coffee, not the alcohol part as I think the package is way too expensive.  I'd rather pay as you go with the alcoholic drinks.  I do hope they haven't taken this option off the table.

36 minutes ago, Marjule said:

I have just logged in to my Personalizer and there is no mention of just the coffee card.  It seems to be linked to the beverage package.  I just want to enjoy the coffee, not the alcohol part as I think the package is way too expensive.  I'd rather pay as you go with the alcoholic drinks.  I do hope they haven't taken this option off the table.

Some Aussie cruises don't have it in the personaliser, it is definitely available once on the ship.

4 minutes ago, MrPantsOz said:

Some Aussie cruises don't have it in the personaliser, it is definitely available once on the ship.

Thanks MrPantsOz, I do hope we can as we are on a 35 day cruise and am not prepared to pay the hugely over inflated prince for the drinks package for 35 days.

20 minutes ago, Marjule said:

Thanks MrPantsOz, I do hope we can as we are on a 35 day cruise and am not prepared to pay the hugely over inflated prince for the drinks package for 35 days.

It's available onboard, no problem. AU $36. There will be people selling it at various places around the ship on embarkation day, plus the waiters anywhere you can order coffees can organize one for you. If you both drink speciality coffee just get one card at a time. 

Are you doing the Hawaii/Tahiti cruise on Sea Princess? If so speciality coffees are available in Crooners on deck 7, the Patisserie on deck 5, tbe Horizon Court, and in the dining rooms.

Thanks OzKiwiJJ, yes we are doing that cruise and I was going to purchase 3 cards, as we will be away for 35 days.  I was also wondering if they have an area on the Sea Princess where Platinum and Elite can have their arvo cocktails at a slightly reduced price.  On previous cruises we have used Skywalkers at the back of the ship with the magic wake views, but this boat layout is completely different.  Have you sailed on it?

Yes, we did that cruise last August. It was fantastic. We loved Sea Princess, she's perfect for that cruise. 

They held the Platinum/Elite drinks in the Vista Lounge. Not every night, only about twice a week. You'll get a card in your cabin with the dates etc.

Just buy one coffee package at a time, then when that runs out the waiter will offer to get you a new one. Very easy.

Thank OzKiwi, we are really looking forward to it as we do love the days at Sea, relaxing and this cruise give us more at sea than on land.  I appreciate your insight and will only buy one card at a time.  Also, we do love the slightly smaller ships.  Happy Cruising.