Currently sailing on Oasis - I didn’t cancel 🎉

You have finished sailing the north coast of Puerto Rico and are in the gap, sailing west, between Puerto Rico and Hispaniola. In a few hrs you will be sailing along the north coast of the Dominican Republic and Haiti and into Labadee. I would think you will be able to see lights off the port side of the ship all night once you reach Hispaniola. What side of the ship is your cabin on?

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

This was her a Christmas surprise. She has already scouted the LV stores on Maui. 🤦‍♂️

The Shops at Wailea??  Between dinner at the Grand Wailea and the LV store at the Shops, that was one expensive drive from Kaanapali.  Best LV store hands down though is the "island" store in Singapore...or so I'm told.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Andrew, pls. explain ... Did she or did she not?? Seems like Lisa has my taste in Vuittons [pics not quoted], as I also "prepare" myself before hitting a LV store😁

Let’s just say she has been doing research. 😱  Some people like stray animals, Lisa likes to bring home leather products. 

3 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

The Shops at Wailea??  Between dinner at the Grand Wailea and the LV store at the Shops, that was one expensive drive from Kaanapali.  Best LV store hands down though is the "island" store in Singapore...or so I'm told.

Ah yes, the Shops at Wailea.  We are staying a few minutes down the road at the Fairmount Kea Lani in a 2 bedroom Villa.  We will be headed to the Luau at the Grand Wailea. We have been to a few😉 LV locations, but Lisa’s favourite was what I call the Mother Ship on the Champs Élysées.  We also got to see their Paris Runway Collection which was on display in Rome. She has her favourite things and I love  the garage. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

You have finished sailing the north coast of Puerto Rico and are in the gap, sailing west, between Puerto Rico and Hispaniola. In a few hrs you will be sailing along the north coast of the Dominican Republic and Haiti and into Labadee. I would think you will be able to see lights off the port side of the ship all night once you reach Hispaniola. What side of the ship is your cabin on?

Starboard - thanks for the GPS update. I was in a lobster coma last night and went to bed early.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, maggieq said:

While I loved all the new changes to coco cat, I adore Labadee.  Rarely is the weather bad and it’s just beautiful to me 

I agree. I really hope they leave Labadee a little more basic!

On 3/5/2020 at 2:02 PM, Nola93 said:

OH!  I did not understand that "cocktail sauce" on the final night in the WJ!  Where were my lumps?  But when I (cautiously) tried it, I was pleasantly surprised it had a little zip, and wasn't actually just ketchup.  Guess that was the wasabi.

Wasabi is usually just green horseradish. Mix it with catsup and it might look a bit funky.

14 hours ago, maggieq said:

While I loved all the new changes to coco cat, I adore Labadee.  Rarely is the weather bad and it’s just beautiful to me 

I agree. However, Labadee could use some food option upgrades... big time.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

They are now selling “pre-loved” LV. Gucci and Prada on-board 😳

Did you know that LV now owns Tiffany?  I also learned in August, while on the extended Harmony Hurricane Cruise, that they own the watch shop on the ship.  I would guess that also carries over to all their ships. I wonder if they own the jewelry store as well 🤔

They were also selling used Rolex’s.

44 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

I may or may not have purchased something from Tiffany today 😊

61BD3702-7E97-4E0E-B9BE-9FBB26434668.jpeg

photos or it didn’t happen. 😉

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1