P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

46 minutes ago, kalos said:

Move up the table as I will be calling by as well :classic_smile:

As it is online I will check my antivirus software is up to date :classic_wink:

Why don't we all agree to a time to virtually meet on christmas day. We can have a drink, a mince pie,  and a laugh together to catch up on our celebrations?🎄

Avril

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Nice one Kalos

As you say, a unique Christmas.  I am one of those poor souls for whom Santa brings a a birthday (I changed it to an official birthday on 28 June this year - that went really well 🙄)

I look forward to joining you on 25 December.  I’ll have a bottle of fizz on the go and you’re all welcome to a glass

The toast is

”2021.  May it bring peace and normality”

9 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Why don't we all agree to a time to virtually meet on Christmas day. We can have a drink, a mince pie,  and a laugh together to catch up on our celebrations?🎄

Avril

I will drink to that Cheers Eddie :classic_biggrin:

Mmmm about 3 ish .. Oh no ! Queens on telly  🎶 This thing Called Love 🎶 ... :classic_love:

One for us all to think about :classic_smile:

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Why don't we all agree to a time to virtually meet on christmas day. We can have a drink, a mince pie,  and a laugh together to catch up on our celebrations?🎄

Avril

Sounds a good idea, but only if Charlie the dog is allowed to have the leftovers

642C7A86-882D-4799-834B-9C7E6028120E.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, indiana123 said:

They'll have to fight this one for the best bits!

They wont stand a chance!!!!!😀

She looks docile but is a tiger really

DSC_0077.JPG

Ah she is beautiful ...... so much like one of ours. Love the black blob on the end of her nose 😉

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Presto2 said:

Glad you said that not me. We hate the place. Used to love Hanley when I was a teenage but it has changed so much over the years. Haven't been up to Hanley to shop for years. We used to go to Crewe but that has changed so much too since they lost BHS and M&S. 

I too hate the place. Even though I live within reasonable walking distance I never venture anywhere near the place. It used to be such a nice place to shop, I worked for Lewis's and then for Bhs until Greedy Green sold it to that other slime bag. If we want to shop we will travel to Trafford first.

• Like 1

One promise I am going to make is to my own family ..

Even though we are not together this Christmas does not mean

we will be apart next Christmas as with life we cannot say how many 

anyone of us have left ..    ?

Hug those you love....you might not be able to tomorrow   Video   :classic_smile:

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Rupert2251 said:

I too hate the place. Even though I live within reasonable walking distance I never venture anywhere near the place. It used to be such a nice place to shop, I worked for Lewis's and then for Bhs until Greedy Green sold it to that other slime bag. If we want to shop we will travel to Trafford first.

I have to say visiting the optician is the only time we go there. I tend to avoid shopping centres at the best of times. 

• Like 2

On 12/12/2020 at 6:16 PM, AndyMichelle said:

Thank you Prestos.. 

I felt left out yesterday when they were all talking about their heating allowance... 

Andy 

Me too, sorry I’m late Andy, happy birthday for yesterday 🥳🍺

You are just 11 months younger than me! 

I think it was right to put Jamie into the final of Strictly but very surprised that Shirley 'saved' him as previously she had said how good she thought Ranvir's dance was good,I really hope that either HRVY or Maisie win next week as I think they are the 2 best dancers by far. Fingers crossed for HRVY.

• Like 2