Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

56 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Ok, I am at Sorrento's eating this only because it is 12:15 AM and I have sufficient alcohol on board to make it acceptable. 

Now... I can't wait for the lecture from a certain person on how good this stuff is.

20220428_001557.thumb.jpg.1b0b2796efd56d2347d5b4b53b77d1cf.jpg

It doesn't really look bad. But it's a pass for me.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@sgmn. Sorry to hear about your boxwood and the infestation of those critters..

Maybe a crape myrtle would be a nice replacement for that area? 

Thanks Debbie,  had a look and there are some northern hemisphere Hardy varieties that might work .

The Box is all cut down now 😔 such a pity. We use to string it will lights at Christmas 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, h20skibum said:

We didn’t chase out our nesting robin, but maybe we should have.  She was a terrible mother!   She kept going out drinking, or something, and she kept loosing her eggs.  

Three….two…..one……none

F9CF81D5-530A-415E-BE4D-3BB9D140AB67.thumb.jpeg.47be599be172f3597451cdb1b517f827.jpeg

Maybe she needed pointers from these geese we found this morning.  The first little ones we have seen this spring. 

455B5EAF-4052-4B74-B223-3334F01080DD.thumb.jpeg.60a403c24b288dee5756e5b454e81e8a.jpeg

Ah poor little Robins 😢 

Here's a pic of the ducklings on the pond near us and the tadpoles on the edge of the pond 

20220420_103116.thumb.jpg.00fde7d73c10c8bd748a46afa432716b.jpg

20220420_101210.thumb.jpg.8993acc69d32df90183f0ecfa510a540.jpg

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 13

9 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Who should win Survivor 42:Jonathan

Who will win Survivor 42 :Maryanne

9 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

After tonight, I might be done with survivor.  On the upside, I will be gone on vacation for two weeks and I might forget the trainwreck. 

47 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Was it good? Who got booted?

Well let me just say I have no Idea what brought that drama on at the second tribal counsel.

Both my DH and me could not believe they let it go on and on and on.

I was totally taken aback.

I wonder how the ratings will be affected.  Maybe they needed that to help the ratings, but at what cost!!!!!!

For me, I wonder if I will be looking for a new show next season.

I mean everyone has their own opinion, and they are just in having that, and I respect that,  and they also have their own rights, but enough is enough.

Take care

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Was it good? Who got booted?

Just as well you didn't tape it.  You can just move on with the next episode.  Spoiler alert on who got booted  just highlight the blue text and read it or change the background to clear.  They divided into two groups of 5 and each group voted out a person.  RocksRoy got voted out first Hye had immunity.  Then the drama started with the second group Jonathan had immunity.  It started with Drea (who was going to be voted out to flush her idol) looking at the jury and saying that it was all black and that black people always get voted out first.  She was going to play her idol, Maryanne then spoke up and said she would play her idol too blah, blah, blah (I kind of didn't listen to much of her speech) Tori played her shot in the dark but lost and went to the jury.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Ok, I am at Sorrento's eating this only because it is 12:15 AM and I have sufficient alcohol on board to make it acceptable. 

Now... I can't wait for the lecture from a certain person on how good this stuff is.

20220428_001557.thumb.jpg.1b0b2796efd56d2347d5b4b53b77d1cf.jpg

Looks yummy as midnight snack.   

Don't stir the pot😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Well let me just say I have no Idea what brought that drama on at the second tribal counsel.

Both my DH and me could not believe they let it go on and on and on.

I was totally taken aback.

I wonder how the ratings will be affected.  Maybe they needed that to help the ratings, but at what cost!!!!!!

For me, I wonder if I will be looking for a new show next season.

I mean everyone has their own opinion, and they are just in having that, and I respect that,  and they also have their own rights, but enough is enough.

Take care

Wow, I have no idea what I missed.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I was watching Deadliest Catch last night.   How horrible it is watching the guy that got crushed by a crab pot on Patricia Lee.     I hope they make it to Dutch Harbor in time!!

I heard about that but have not seen the episode.

56 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Just as well you didn't tape it.  You can just move on with the next episode.  Spoiler alert on who got booted  just highlight the blue text and read it or change the background to clear.  They divided into two groups of 5 and each group voted out a person.  RocksRoy got voted out first Hye had immunity.  Then the drama started with the second group Jonathan had immunity.  It started with Drea (who was going to be voted out to flush her idol) looking at the jury and saying that it was all black and that black people always get voted out first.  She was going to play her idol, Maryanne then spoke up and said she would play her idol too blah, blah, blah (I kind of didn't listen to much of her speech) Tori played her shot in the dark but lost and went to the jury.

Big Brother, which I was never a big fan of, moved into racial issues too. I won't ever watch that show again. I just don't need the racial political statements when I'm watching entertainment TV.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

42°F and cloudy here in North East England.

Pauline just asked 

On Anthem how do you book to get on the North Star or do you just stand in a queue?

You can reserve on the app.   There is a free option for port days and those spots fill up fast.   On my last Anthem sailing I was told bookings open up on their app at 8 am and book asap.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Sitting on my balcony at 5:25 AM looking at this...

You're not kidding when you say that you don't sleep.

• Like 5