Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

20 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

So sorry, no. Didn't make the news. The ongoing political crisis is taking up all the "space" 😢

Apparently another tourist from NY passed away that day and due to Covid only one body could be flown out .The family hopes that they can have the funeral tomorrow.

• Like 2

On 5/6/2022 at 12:50 AM, HBE4 said:

I'm happy as that guarantees I'm going to Wednesday nights Ranger game. 

Hoping for a victory this time.

Got my wish. With all the stress of an elimination game and the Rangers falling behind 2-0, only to rally and score 3 goals in less than 3 minutes on their way to a 5-3 victory, I totally forgot to take any pictures.  Still a long hill to climb with every game being an elimination game but at least I got to see one more victory in person and more importantly, took my step daughter to her first playoff game. Pretty sure she was cheering (screaming actually) louder than anyone in our section by the time the game ended.  Another hard-core Ranger fan is born😃

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Got my wish. With all the stress of an elimination game and the Rangers falling behind 2-0, only to rally and score 3 goals in less than 3 minutes on their way to a 5-3 victory, I totally forgot to take any pictures.  Still a long hill to climb with every game being an elimination game but at least I got to see one more victory in person and more importantly, took my step daughter to her first playoff game. Pretty sure she was cheering (screaming actually) louder than anyone in our section by the time the game ended.  Another hard-core Ranger fan is born😃

RANGERS are pretty damn awesome!!

My sister put a 34 y/o Rangers jersey on her just turned 2 y/o grandson the other day that belonged to her son when he was 2.   Fit so good.   Kids grandfather/grandmother/father BIG RANGERS fans.No description available.

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I did a cruise out of New York City back in 1979, one of the passengers was ranger great and hall of fame player Phil Esposito, he was very friendly to everyone and during a talent show his wife threw a pie in his face. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

The next game should be really dramatic.My grand kids have been going to Rangers games since they were old enough to understand the game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

My youngest grand dog is named after a Rangers player as was the first dog in the family.

My dh wanted to name the cat Ranger but said it was a name for a dog.

lol My crazy nephew named his female cats/dog after the Rangers.

Dog: The Chara

Cats: Rod Gilbert & Gigantor

He did a fireworks thing at MSG and met Rod Gilbert and I asked...did you tell him you

named a female cat after him?  Nah, they weren't allowed to talk to them.

Nephew and his ex-fiance got two female cats for his mother and named them:
Beezer and Duguay.   Funny when she tells me Beezer did this and Duguay did that.  They're girls!!! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Daughter’s biopsy came back benign. Yay ! 

Husband’s bandage coming off today and first walk outside with PT one week after surgery .  Sutures are dissolvable. 

Be sure to thank caregivers , especially Toby ! ! 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

Another good game, but I didn’t like the outcome.  I am surprised how well the Pens are doing with their #3 goalie.  

I know you are wishing for two more games, playing with desperation.  Me, I am hoping it ends Friday. 😀

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NHProud said:

Husband’s bandage coming off today and first walk outside with PT one week after surgery .  Sutures are dissolvable. 

Happy for your family😊

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, NHProud said:

That is great news about your daughter. 

33 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@A&L_Ont

Andrew, how are you and Lisa doing? 

Hope they are over it by now. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mrs. H. said:

He did a fireworks thing at MSG and met Rod Gilbert and I asked...did you tell him you

Beezer and Duguay.   Funny when she tells me Beezer did this and Duguay did that.  They're girls!!! 

I read about a couple who are huge Detroit Red Wings fans.  Their last name is Arena.  The named their first born Joe Louis, so that his full name is Joe Louis Arena...where the Red Wings played at the time. 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mrs. H. said:

My son in law who named the dogs after Ranger players works with the son of Rod Gilbert and has met many Rangers players over the years.He has a room in his house painted in Rangers colors and has autographed pictures covering the walls.

His current dog is Beuk named after Jeff Beukabon and the previous dog Beezer named after a previous goalie.I am not into hockey at all and cannot spell the names of players.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NHProud said:

Good news on above

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mrs. H. said:

Yikes, just got the call that I need to be at the hospital at 7:30am tomorrow for a little surgery.
Surgeon had mentioned it might be around noon.  Early to bed I go tonight.

I hope that everything goes well with your surgery,Debbie.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

My son in law who named the dogs after Ranger players works with the son of Rod Gilbert and has met many Rangers players over the years.He has a room in his house painted in Rangers colors and has autographed pictures covering the walls.

His current dog is Beuk named after Jeff Beukabon and the previous dog Beezer named after a previous goalie.I am not into hockey at all and cannot spell the names of players.

I had the funeral home put dh's Rangers jersey on him.  It was super special to him and he absolutely loved the RANGERS.   His jersey  matched the American flag that was on his casket.                    (Mr.H. was a Veteran)

Back in the 80's my BIL would get tickets to games so he would take clients to and if he came in late the next day, he was fined $5k.   He had season tickets in the blue seats where all the fun was. 
We were given tickets once by the glass and it was nice, but blue seats are where all the action is. lol

• Like 5

5 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Yes,we knew him and his wife more than 50 years.She passed away a few years ago.

I am so sorry to hear this about your friend, but glad he got his wish.  There's truth to the saying "God works in mysterious ways".

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

at least I got to see one more victory in person and more importantly, took my step daughter to her first playoff game. Pretty sure she was cheering (screaming actually) louder than anyone in our section by the time the game ended.  Another hard-core Ranger fan is born😃

I know you've been bonding with your step daughter since she's been home with you, but now you've bonded in a great new way...you've now got a Ranger-buddy to share your games with!

Oh Judy, such great news about your daughter.  The best news, actually!

Glad to hear DH is doing well.  

Biggest question is:  how are YOU doing?

53 minutes ago, Mrs. H. said:

Yikes, just got the call that I need to be at the hospital at 7:30am tomorrow for a little surgery.

Best of luck with your surgery tomorrow, Debbie!

• Like 6

Excellent news.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs. H. said:

Good luck and best wishes for your surgery tomorrow.

Graham.

• Like 1