Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Your weather looks so much nicer than ours.

Just got home from our grandson’s football game.  Another win, 22-6, and they remain undefeated.  It was a cool 41° with light rain at game time. 

Now we are ready to leave to watch our granddaughter cheer at her away game.   At least the sun is out now. 

It is getting better.   It's now 64⁰ and the sun feels good.  I am envious of the light rain.  I think we had rain twice in the last 5 or 6 weeks.  It's been a challenge gardening this year. 

BTW,  41⁰ is not cool.  🥶 It is C@#d.  Close to W!*/&R like.   😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Buck has a handle on it, He knows Best. Not !

I have a question why is Tampa Bay starting a pitcher today at Noon that has only played 2 games all season. Is their coach saving their starters for next season because right now they are down 1-0 to Cleveland?

Glasnow was a starter every season He was on the injured list this season.

12 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Our grandson proudly displays his b'day cake 💙

image.thumb.jpeg.754845e8eedeec42487b3da4ef6e7dfd.jpeg

Happy 6th birthday to your good looking grandson.   Kenzie is 2.  That is the same age difference between me and Sharon.   🤔 who knows what the future holds. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Our grandson proudly displays his b'day cake 💙

image.thumb.jpeg.754845e8eedeec42487b3da4ef6e7dfd.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Happy 6th birthday to your good looking grandson. 

33 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Happy 6th birthday to your grandson Dani.

Nice cake.

birthday-wishes.gif

Adding my birthday wishes to your grandson, Dani. 

They grow up way too fast. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Lizzy is 12 weeks old today. 
Our best buddy. 

When she recharges her batteries she walks all over us till she finds the comfy spot and collapses. It could be on your lap or longways with her head on your shoulder. 

Play time consists of 

Zoomies

Hiding behind curtains

Looking out front windows

As well as playing with window chimes. 

Favorite toys

Wine corks

pipe cleaners. 

Bad habits 

Attack mode when ignored   South paw to be exact. 
Getting comfy on tables. 

When she restles no claws or biting. Just grabbing on like an octopus. 

Very friendly. Her “ Meows” are so soft and sweet. 

Lover girl. You can hear her motor running in the next room.  (((((PURR))))!

Picture of one of her perches. 

B5B9A7D2-3AC6-418A-AA3B-91874BDE052C.thumb.jpeg.08375dea0255e3722244670bcd058fbd.jpeg

Glad to hear she is adjusting well to her new home.  She sure is adorable.   ❤

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm still sorry for your loss.😌

Thanks, I miss my little buddy. He was the most unique pet I have ever had. He had more personality than any previous dog or cat we've ever owned.

Every week or so we stumble across a little something of his, an old toy or leftover bag of litter, that needs to be disposed of. My wife has talked about replacing him but I want to wait until we don't travel for work so much.

It's unbelievable how these little guys weave themselves into your emotions.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Beautiful Fall day here is Southwest Virginia

High today of 55 degrees,  but  later tonight our first freeze/frost warning. tonight. Will be covering my Banana Peppers so they last a little longer.

20221008_101912.thumb.jpg.9af72c88aff772e501716b86b69e55cf.jpg

20221008_101920.thumb.jpg.02cc11a0864982ccdf543db7b489f61f.jpg

Same weather here.  Quite breezy with the cold front that blew in overnight.  Yesterday we had a high of 75.   

Sad to say I just picked the last of our bell and banana peppers.   I just finished dismantling the garden.😮💨

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Same weather here.  Quite breezy with the cold front that blew in overnight.  Yesterday we had a high of 75.   

Sad to say I just picked the last of our bell and banana peppers.   I just finished dismantling the garden.😮💨

59 degrees and very sunny here today.No rain expected for the next 8 days.

• Like 1

How are things here? Crappy...just got home today from the 9-day on the Adventure out of Bayonne. Both my wife and I have covid. Total bummer of an ending to an otherwise pretty nice trip. We both know now, however, that a ship of that size is bigger than we like. Just feels too crowded at times. So many people...not enough masking. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Last week we caught a pic of Finnley with her eyes open.

image.thumb.png.947b288951473fae1c1b859b2b04c929.png

And of course another pic of Kenzie wanting to take care of her.

image.thumb.png.e68511cc1e00b7b109ff61ae70beb0a4.png

Kenzie likes to make sure all is well.  Such an Angel. 

image.thumb.png.b83a6b98e2c8866bd0f2e77544bf8d75.png

Soooo Adorable.   Kenzie is such a sweetie caring Finnley and G pa💕

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OnTheJourney said:

How are things here? Crappy...just got home today from the 9-day on the Adventure out of Bayonne. Both my wife and I have covid. Total bummer of an ending to an otherwise pretty nice trip. We both know now, however, that a ship of that size is bigger than we like. Just feels too crowded at times. So many people...not enough masking. 

Glad to hear you had a nice cruise but sorry to hear you are both sick.   Hopefully you both feel better soon.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

Hopefully you feel better quickly.  Were masks mandatory onboard the ship?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Hopefully you feel better quickly.  Were masks mandatory onboard the ship?

Thanks. No to mandatory masks. Is any ship still requiring them at this point? Pretty much all voluntary I'd think. When we did  the Viking Chairman's cruise back in May several religious sites we visited off the ship did require them, and most of the time on the busses. Sometimes they even gave us masks that they wanted us to wear on the busses for excursions regardless of what people had with them. 

4 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

Thanks. No to mandatory masks. Is any ship still requiring them at this point? Pretty much all voluntary I'd think. When we did  the Viking Chairman's cruise back in May several religious sites we visited off the ship did require them, and most of the time on the busses. Sometimes they even gave us masks that they wanted us to wear on the busses for excursions regardless of what people had with them. 

Thanks.  Trying to gauge when we can think about booking again.  I would like to cruise but don't want to have to wear a mask at any point in the trip.  I guess we will wait till sometime next year or longer to be sure.  I have seen a few posts on some of the other lines of masks being required part way through the cruise.  

• Like 1