Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

That skeleton costume is probably the best costume I have ever seen!!!!!!

Same here...every kid has been so very polite, with lots of wow...thank you so much!!!

Correction....my grandson just told me it's not a skeleton...it's a monster, called a Spectre.  (I stand corrected!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

That skeleton costume is probably the best costume I have ever seen!!!!!!

Same here...every kid has been so very polite, with lots of wow...thank you so much!!!

I was thinking the same thing about the skeleton costume.   Correction...monster..spectre.  I was thinking something from walking dead.

I always love the little princesses too

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

After raining most of the day, the rain stopped, and it turned into a nice night for trick or treating.  We take a table to the end of our drive, and a few of the neighbors will do the same. A few of the neighbors will come over and hang out at the bottom of our drive, and we all get caught up with one another.  

Yes, we are “THAT HOUSE”

9C441699-B887-4C03-B2BB-CEAA5FF3200F.thumb.jpeg.6d62bdb4ddbba3c1b2859acfba33a907.jpeg

A couple of my favorite costumes tonight. 

78815C8D-C84B-4458-A9CA-0675507F8CE4.thumb.jpeg.b2e8007281edcdd7616d7da039b7f0b1.jpeg

7D99E86E-0A8F-413A-861E-460615355B85.thumb.jpeg.cd47568666911eb570ab959391f6c255.jpeg

Sometimes, dinosaurs need to hitch a ride. 

015DEB38-5B6A-441D-AD65-338ED9A60EB7.thumb.jpeg.2397e29c0fe03890a5e2c2d37a66efbb.jpeg

We saw nothing but polite kids trick or treating tonight, and lots said thank you, especially when we told them they could have more than one.  

That’s so awesome!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

So happy for you and Toby!!!!!

I hope his symptoms are mild.

Thanks,Maryann.A good portion of the day was everybody talking about their grand kids.I think I posted this ,not sure.My granddaughter who is in college saw somebody just outside the entrance to the college who she knew was famous but she was not sure who he was .She asked if he would take a picture with her .He said sure and it was Mark Cuban.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We had 6 or 8 kids before the rain started here😪

The ones we did have were all very nice and very happy when I said they could take 2 or 3 of the full size hershey bars, kit kits, Reese peanut butter cups, kit kits or m&ms.

Eva bolted out the front door and was thrilled to see the kids.   She was loving the attention.  One boy asked if she really was an all black cat or did I dress her up...too cute

Only one kid rang our bell so far.They tend to come late here (with a parent)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

Tomorrow I’ll catch up again. 
Today I’ve been busy and part has been trying to binge watch Amazing Race to catch up on it now that it’s moved to 9pm instead of 10!

meanwhile, Happy Halloween from me and my DD’s cat Jasmine. 

EC8047B4-0A96-469F-A416-439FB29AA967.jpeg

Jasmine is a beauty

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Correction....my grandson just told me it's not a skeleton...it's a monster, called a Spectre.  (I stand corrected!)

I would have said skeleton too.  Only Spectre I know is from James Bond.  Is it a gaming character? Great costume whatever the source.

• Like 2

We went with full size bars this year too, Hershey's with Almonds and Nestle's Crunch. (From Costco) I hope we have more kids this year. I think we had about half a dozen last year and 0 the year before. Otherwise, we will have candy left over until Christmas. ☺️I thought almonds might be okay, except for kids with tree nut allergies like Marietta. Can kids with peanut allergies eat peanut butter cups? Bill wanted those, but I said no, because I wasn't sure. (Remember, it's California 🤪 )

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, mets07 said:

We have had about 35-40 trick-or-treaters so far. This is less than normal for us. I am hoping some teenagers show up, but it is just after 8pm here. I will give them the rest of the candy! 

I do not think we have had 40 in all the years we have been living here.Although our Condo has a lot of kids they do not seem to be in the Halloween spirit .When I was a kid there were hundreds of kids trick or treating every year.

2 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

I would have said skeleton too.  Only Spectre I know is from James Bond.  Is it a gaming character? Great costume whatever the source.

aussie, it is a visible spirit, that invokes terror.  Who knew???  (not me, obviously..lol!!)

• Haha 2

We do a trunk or treat here at one of our community centers.  It is nice to get it all done at once but yes does take some of the fun out of it.  Had over 50 cars/golf carts participate and over 100 kids.  Too busy handing out candy to take many pics, just one as we were getting ready.

20221031_164135.thumb.jpg.34b1045d3c7690004ade955b1c80ff3f.jpg

• Like 4

We've had more kids this year than last year.

One Halloween we were at our Condo in Naples, since we were going to cruise a few days later.  I went and bought several bags of candy, since there are children in our community.  Not one child!  Not one!!!

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

We've had more kids this year than last year.

One Halloween we were at our Condo in Naples, since we were going to cruise a few days later.  I went and bought several bags of candy, since there are children in our community.  Not one child!  Not one!!!

We have had the same thing too.

14 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

FullSizeRender.MOV 43.11 MB · 0 downloads  

Halloween at the Sea Dogs.

E959705A-4C58-4DA7-BE59-A83F49B1238E.thumb.jpeg.785c9b4fe7b2ccaa56503ff5bc264644.jpeg

6F470A30-74A7-485C-A39F-9A369F5453BA.thumb.jpeg.6e026a49dafd12ffa1fc10cefa3fec14.jpeg

121682AD-3A47-45C7-A799-C82F20EA7FF7.thumb.jpeg.b3c60305812000d67965e22839b921d7.jpeg

Linda made the two Halloween Wreaths.

IMG_9970.MOV 107.62 MB · 0 downloads  

A2120055-D2F6-41CF-8F65-426186B3C865.jpeg

She did an amazing job with the wreaths.   Everything looks great.

Sad to say it started raining around 7 pm so we had only a few.  

Next couple of days should be decent weather with a high of 70f.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

She did an amazing job with the wreaths.   Everything looks great.

Sad to say it started raining around 7 pm so we had only a few.  

Next couple of days should be decent weather with a high of 70f.

That’s too bad. It’s nice here. Mid 60’s perfect Halloween weather.

• Like 3