Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I figured out how to do it except that my picture in my phone is in my iPad e-mail but not in my I-pad photo’s.How can I transfer the picture to the iPad photos?

I tried taking a picture of the picture using my I pad but my hands shake too much.

If you can see the photo in an email, press and hold your finger on the photo until a menu pops up, then let go of the photo and tap on Save Image.  On my iPad that puts the email photo into iPad photos.

2 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Can you tell us more details about how you assembled it? Is the backing made of fabric? Did you glue the jewelry on? 

Ours has a wooden back where the green felt was glued on. Jewelry was hot glued on.

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

I missed @Sea Dogone. Yours is beautiful, very clever. I have so much junk jewellery of my mothers which I don't want to throw away.  You've given me ideas now 

This is ours.

ECD6C739-E7F0-416C-8FC1-5F8B3CC51AEB.thumb.jpeg.7eddf037b21397186d12fc31df6ee3fc.jpeg

ECDA87F5-5E85-41A0-B9A5-B65A215FA2C8.thumb.jpeg.50374c4e3dddcb07b34f368bbdba65d6.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I had a lovely lunch today with four of my friends from High School.  Pecan crusted Salmon with garlic mashed potatoes....oh yum!!!  Julienne vegetables, along with brussel sprouts.  It was great touching base with everyone.😊

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Tonight is lobster night...we are going to shower, have our happy hour and get dressed in our formal wear.  

We had beautiful sunny 77f sea day.  We spent most of it on lounge chairs on deck 15 near flowrider reading and napping.  

Another perfect day🥰

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jagsfan said:

@HBE4I have been off the Internet and just came back and read your post. 
I am so sorry you have lost your wife twice. 
Your life certainly changed the first time, but your devotion didn’t. 
Thank goodness for your (step)daughter. 
And I know she must feel the same. 
Your wife would be so happy to know you have an unbreakable bond and will comfort each other. 
I know we will be reunited with our loved ones come day. No one has ever proven that we won’t!

You nailed it! 💜

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I am posting a picture sent to me yesterday by a long time co-worker friend.

This picture was taken at an office Christmas party when I was 51 years old.

1520BDF6-27C1-458E-956E-AFF52D06F01A.jpeg

51?? You look 31.  Good DNA

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Tonight is lobster night...we are going to shower, have our happy hour and get dressed in our formal wear.  

We had beautiful sunny 77f sea day.  We spent most of it on lounge chairs on deck 15 near flowrider reading and napping.  

Make sure to bring your Sea Pass card for an extra Tail. Pics please to see the size of the Tails.

Back in Virginia now, got home around 2pm. Cloudy day for the ride home which was nice. Ran into some heavy fog on a high mountain in NC about 90 minutes from our house that slowed us down some.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@HBE4, one of our friends here, M8, is sending you his sincere condolences too.

Our long lost, motorcycle loving friend, Rory or Tory? 

From what I read on Bella thread,  he can read but not post.  So hopefully he can read this but if not, please pass along my thank you and sincere appreciation.  It means a lot.  For real. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Love the beard!

The day after my HS graduation I began to grow facial hair.I had a traditional mustache and a fu man chu,a goatee and a van dyke ,a full beard ,extremely long ,a pony tail with hair going down almost to my waist.

Toby never saw me clean shaven.One day in 2017 I shaved my beard and my mustache and could barely recognize myself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I had a lovely lunch today with four of my friends from High School.  Pecan crusted Salmon with garlic mashed potatoes....oh yum!!!  Julienne vegetables, along with brussel sprouts.  It was great touching base with everyone.😊

That is great.I have had many lunches with people from the schools I attended.I have also had 5 hour phone conversations with long lost school friends.I love conversing .

• Like 2

8 hours ago, derorim said:

Inspired by the Jewelry Tree @Sea Dog shared, I decided to make one using my mother's jewelry.  Here's the finished project.  I'm not sure I will want to take it down when Christmas is over.

image.thumb.jpeg.7e27063791dbbb6f66821f8c1b8afb1c.jpeg

No need to take it down after Christmas.  Swap out the star for a different tree topper, maybe a bird, and you'll have an all year tree. 

Or, better yet,  change the tree topper for whatever the next holiday is. A heart for Valentines Day, a Shamrock for St. Patrick Day,  a Daffodil for first day of Spring, an American flag will cover Memorial day,  Flag day & 4th of July.

You're on your own for Labor Day...😉😀

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, derorim said:

If you can see the photo in an email, press and hold your finger on the photo until a menu pops up, then let go of the photo and tap on Save Image.  On my iPad that puts the email photo into iPad photos.

Thanks. I wrote this down ,otherwise I would not remember .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

51?? You look 31.  Good DNA

I have always looked a lot younger than my age. Even now with my hair all white people cannot believe when I tell them how old I am.My father always looked a lot younger that his age.One summer when I was 19 a friend and I went to a hotel in the Catskills for a vacation.Neither one of us drove yet and my friends father and my father came to drive us home.

My father was in his 60’s and a woman at the hotel ,quite young “hit on him”.She believed him to be in his early 40’s

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

No need to take it down after Christmas.  Swap out the star for a different tree topper, maybe a bird, and you'll have an all year tree. 

Or, better yet,  change the tree topper for whatever the next holiday is. A heart for Valentines Day, a Shamrock for St. Patrick Day,  a Daffodil for first day of Spring, an American flag will cover Memorial day,  Flag day & 4th of July.

You're on your own for Labor Day...😉😀

Great idea, thanks!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Toby never saw me clean shaven.One day in 2017 I shaved my beard and my mustache and could barely recognize myself.

Did that once too, and my wife said “Grow it back, NOW!”  She didn’t like a clean shaven look.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Make sure to bring your Sea Pass card for an extra Tail. Pics please to see the size of the Tails.

Back in Virginia now, got home around 2pm. Cloudy day for the ride home which was nice. Ran into some heavy fog on a high mountain in NC about 90 minutes from our house that slowed us down some.

Sorry no pics, we don't take our phones to dinner.  We each had 3 lobster tails and split a side plate of beef tenderloin.   No extra charge for lobsters on Anthem.  They were all good size tails and very tasty with a baked potato with broccolli and carrots.  

The beef tenderloin was also very good, melt in your mouth, cooked perfect.

We have found the food to be very good in the MDR with excellent service.   Our waiter has been with Royal for over 10 yrs.

We have not noticed any shortage of staff on Anthem.   And internet has been great this whole trip!

Glad to hear you made it home safely.  I hate driving in rain, especially if foggy.  

Are cats giving you the cold shoulder?

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 11