Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

9 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

For me, it really hasn't been scary.  The 1st thing that comes to mind is Psalms 23:4.  
Sofar most is positive for me!  What is really hurting my heart is seeing the hurt my loving family is going through. But each hour they are getting better. 2 steps forward, 1 back. It's hard 😪 for me just to share their heart ache.  So please remember them too in prayers.  
There is a huge positive to this.  I have always been thankful for being blessed with such a loving family.   My daughters, SILs, Grandkids and Sharon are the best. This experience is STRONGLY affirming that love we have for each other.  Also the love from extended family and friends!  I never dreamed that one day prayers would be offered for me from around the world!  It surely warms the heart.
Thanks for all that has expressed their concern for this experience.   It is truly appreciated.   And I know there are others, who like I am at times, find it hard to share their thoughts in moments like this.  
Now let us all have a great day!  

@Ozark_Kid

Dear John,

So glad that this hasn’t been scary for you and that Psalm 23:4 brings you comfort. 🙏

It is heart-wrenching if/when we have to watch our loved ones worry about us, but you can be sure that we (Dani’s worldwide followers and I) will include Sharon and the rest of your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Just from reading your posts about your family and seeing your photos, it is clearly evident that you and your family are loving 💞and caring and devoted to one another. You and they are blessed!

Take care,

Sue 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MJSailors said:

Recently, I have gone to a Neurologist as I was diagnosed withSpinal  Stenosis about 20 years ago and I think the issue is becoming worse.

I have had an MRI and lab tests. The EMG has been scheduled as well as a follow up appt with the Dr. which will be in April.

@MJSailors

Dear MJ, Hoping and praying that your EMG and your appointment with your doctor will have a positive outcome and you will be able to receive a successful treatment. 🙏

Take care, 

Sue

Edited by CrzLvr2
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

These guys planting fake idols are so cool. It will be epic when they are used.

Thinking the same thing.   It really added to the show and was cool to see the two that fell for them.  It will be so cool to see the reactions when they find out they are fake!

Tonight was a good outcome.   How can you think sitting out of Every challenge is a good thing with no consequences. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Coralc said:

Cold day at Cocoa Cay today. 70 degrees windy, rough water. Snorkeling canceled with red flags. I feel sorry for the 700 kids onboard that had booked the water park and those that booked beach club. It was not a good beach day. We stayed onboard. 

For those wanting the current weather on Coco Cay

https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/IBERRY34

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

So as I am nursing a cold, and I am banned from going to my daughter’s house for a couple days so she doesn’t catch it, I am spending my time with this. 

4CC77D9D-5691-49B9-9384-110B82EC71F8.thumb.jpeg.092eebdea380bb8baa445957e041cf4c.jpeg

I am almost halfway through, and the jury is still out on whether I will like it.  I prefer Myron or Win as characters, and this is a standalone book.  

Anyone read this one yet?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

So as I am nursing a cold, and I am banned from going to my daughter’s house for a couple days so she doesn’t catch it, I am spending my time with this. 

4CC77D9D-5691-49B9-9384-110B82EC71F8.thumb.jpeg.092eebdea380bb8baa445957e041cf4c.jpeg

I am almost halfway through, and the jury is still out on whether I will like it.  I prefer Myron or Win as characters, and this is a standalone book.  

He was on abc morning show yesterday, he has a deal with Amazon also would love to see some thing there with Myron and Win. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

I prefer Myron or Win as characters

Mark, get well soon!!

I'm also a big fan of Myron B and his sidekick, Win.

This book just came out 2 days ago, and, at almost 20$ for the kindle version, I'll wait. The reviews seem favorable so far. Hope the jury will give a favorable verdict 😉

I've followed Nancy's rec ( @Bailey & Sophie) for a Lisa Gardner book, a new author for me.

Since this one is quite new and expensive, I've started with an old one, "Alone", and enjoyed very much the main characters.

Moreover, I'm buying as much as I can kindle books for our next trip, so yesterday I've added another new author to my library -- James Patterson, with Step on a Crack. It was just 1$ (one dollar), so I gave it a chance, I like it.

I've also added the first in the Prey series of John Sandford, for 4.5$.  I really hope that we'll not have flight delays and the trip will be interesting, so I'll not need all those books to keep me going 😉

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

mark, how is it going with the heart monitor?

So far, so good I guess.  The sensor stays taped to your chest for 5 days, then you take it off and recharge it and tape it back to your chest for another 5 days.  The sensor transmits the data to a Samsung phone that is used as a monitor, and that data gets sent somewhere.  Have to keep wearing and recharging until April 6th.  No messages from it, that there is anything of concern yet. Hope it stays that way. 

In the meantime, they have me scheduled for a scan next Wednesday. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

While I have viewed many things that he has written on Netflix I never read anything that he has written.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanleyandGus said:

I’m now an addict of the Donna Leon books. My library has been very good about getting them- I think I am up to the sixth one.

This thread is excellent for reading tips!

Oh, and Wordle. Thanks Lenny!

I also play Wordle Hurdle and the New York Time Spelling Bee.

• Like 3

We are onboard celebrity summit, had vip entrance bypassing all the lines , had great lunch they have lobster roll only on the first lunch in suite restaurant Luminae. Our butler showed us how to get to internet we get devices with our suite . Tonight show is John Lodge from Moody blues , he is in rock and roll hall of fame. Exile and Orleans are also playing tonight.

• Like 17

33 minutes ago, George C said:

We are onboard celebrity summit, had vip entrance bypassing all the lines , had great lunch they have lobster roll only on the first lunch in suite restaurant Luminae. Our butler showed us how to get to internet we get devices with our suite . Tonight show is John Lodge from Moody blues , he is in rock and roll hall of fame. Exile and Orleans are also playing tonight.

It would be great to see  pictures of Summit if you are inclined to post some.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George C said:

Have a great cruise.  We like Summit. 

Post some photos if you get a chance. Heck, post some videos, or live stream the cruise so we can feel like we are there.  We are, after all, the unfortunate souls who have been left behind from the FOB cruise and now this one. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thinking the same thing.   It really added to the show and was cool to see the two that fell for them.  It will be so cool to see the reactions when they find out they are fake!

Tonight was a good outcome.   How can you think sitting out of Every challenge is a good thing with no consequences. 

Perhaps if she was not voted out she would never have joined a challenge.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Summit was our first cruise together.  I really wanted to see it after refurb but Covid got in the way.

We were on the Summit in May of 2019 shortly after the refurb. They did a wonderful job! It looked like a new ship! 
It was the last ship that we were on before Covid canceled our next 3 cruises. 😢 

We had one of the Aft balconies. The balcony was almost as big as the cabin! I loved watching and listening to the mesmerizing wake. 

• Like 8