Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

51 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Unbelievably, tomorrow will be one year since my daughter lost her husband.  We are going to Mass at 9:00 and then we will take them out for breakfast.  Hopefully, things will get better for the three of them. 

It does seem unbelievable that it has already been a year! 😢 So sad. . .

You and your daughter and grandchildren are in my thoughts and prayers.🙏  

Take care,  

Sue  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Unbelievably, tomorrow will be one year since my daughter lost her husband.  We are going to Mass at 9:00 and then we will take them out for breakfast.  Hopefully, things will get better for the three of them. 

Oh my, where has the time gone.  Hope to tomorrow to be a day of sharing happy and sad times are good for the soul.  ❤

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Thinking of them and wishing peace in their 
hearts.

50 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

@Sea Dog  Greg, I wish you a very happy birthday to my Taurus buddy!!!  It seems as if you had a wonderful day capped off by the fabulous Tikki gifts from Linda!  I love it!  Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead!

Jennifer🍹🌴🎂

Thanks Jennifer. Us Taurus are definitely hard-headed, down-to-earth, tenacious, reliable, loyal, and sensual and we like a good Tiki cocktail.

32 minutes ago, CrzLvr2 said:

@Sea Dog 

Happy Birthday, Greg!!🎂🍹🥳 

Those gifts from Charlie and your wonderful wife, Linda, were perfect for you!!

Enjoy the rest of your special day!

Sue

Thank you and cheers!

28 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Late to the birthday party, but wishing you a very happy birthday Greg!  Here is to a healthy and happy year. I loved the video of Charlie 😂

Thanks Pat. Charlie is a weirdo but in a loving way.

17 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

+1 @Sea Dog I hope you are having a wonderful day.   HAPPY BIRTHDAY🍹🥂 Cheers!!!

Thanks Debbie!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

This is amazing.

I see some weaving looms in the background. You are a very talented fiber artist!

Thank you.  I need to weave more, maybe after our June cruise.  I have spinning wheels too.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I will be thinking about your family tomorrow and hoping that as time goes by they will have healing and better times.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Very nice camper.  Are you full timers?  We have a small motor home that we use on weekends.  However, It's getting ridiculous finding campgrounds with openings on the weekends unless you book way in advance. Even then it's a crap shoot. 

We are currently.  I'm shopping for a new home right now.  But I'm a ways away from a decision.  I can't even decide on a region at this point.  I'm now considering AZ.  According to an accountant friend he says that I will do well there from a tax perspective.  Now we're considering that.  It keeps us within a driving distance of family and has great weather.  I like N. AZ.  It is beautiful up around Flagstaff.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I remember this. I can't believe it's been a year. Such a sad story. I pray for continued healing in your hearts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I will be thinking of you all today.  Hugs from afar, from all of us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I’ve finally warmed up from Owen’s ball game last night. It started at 8:30 and ended 2 hours later with a victory. Temp also went from the 70s to the mid-30s. Blah, to spring baseball. 

• Like 7

Andrew is in 6th grade, and he just earned a spot in his middle school's top Honor Band for next year. We are so proud of him. The top band is made up of mostly 8th graders, so it's a big deal for him since he is younger. I was heavily involved in music in my younger years, I even initially majored in music in college before switching to accounting, so it really makes me happy to see him enjoying band so much.

Baseball season (rec league) is wrapping up right now, and then next year he'll be school athletics for the first time. (The schools here don't offer athletics until 7th grade.) He is going to play football, basketball, and run track. 

My baby will be 13 in two weeks!

WilsonAndrew.thumb.jpeg.257c56372264e183185cfbd619cd92c8.jpeg

IMG_0426.thumb.jpg.99edf1ceea07702ed86c8b6c2a50b3f2.jpg

• Like 27

10 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Andrew is in 6th grade, and he just earned a spot in his middle school's top Honor Band for next year. We are so proud of him. The top band is made up of mostly 8th graders, so it's a big deal for him since he is younger. I was heavily involved in music in my younger years, I even initially majored in music in college before switching to accounting, so it really makes me happy to see him enjoying band so much.

Baseball season (rec league) is wrapping up right now, and then next year he'll be school athletics for the first time. (The schools here don't offer athletics until 7th grade.) He is going to play football, basketball, and run track. 

My baby will be 13 in two weeks!

WilsonAndrew.thumb.jpeg.257c56372264e183185cfbd619cd92c8.jpeg

IMG_0426.thumb.jpg.99edf1ceea07702ed86c8b6c2a50b3f2.jpg

Congratulations to Andrew!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

It does seem unbelievable.  Time goes by so quickly.  Prayers for your family, Marietta, for you, for Charlie, for your daughter, granddaughter, and grandson.  🙏🌹❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks Pat. Charlie is a weirdo but in a loving way.

This made me laugh out loud!  I know what you mean!  Our daughter's Pug Frankie (she's a girl) is quite the character also!!😁

• Like 3