Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

11 minutes ago, NHProud said:

Well , I deleted it because I know not to push the envelope over the edge .  
Well , it is still there because you quoted it . I was referencing the debate last night which is a fight for survival . 

I believe the guy most qualified of the bunch last night is the Santa Claus looking guy. Has much more experience then the rest of them.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, NHProud said:

Well , I deleted it because I know not to push the envelope over the edge .  
Well , it is still there because you quoted it . I was referencing the debate last night which is a fight for survival . 

Of all the things I thought you were talking about, that never even entered my mind!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I believe the guy most qualified of the bunch last night is the Santa Claus looking guy. Has much more experience then the rest of them.

I find it very interesting .  

Is the new house being built going to obstruct your view of your beautiful mountains? 

• Like 1

Lately it is so hard to not post but it is the Holidays and I don't want to play Monopoly.  Sigh.  Therefore, I am going to make a couple different cookies for the tractor party tomorrow and put together a white elephant gift for my yarn party Sunday.  

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Lately it is so hard to not post but it is the Holidays and I don't want to play Monopoly.  Sigh.  Therefore, I am going to make a couple different cookies for the tractor party tomorrow and put together a white elephant gift for my yarn party Sunday.  

Cookies are always a good choice!  🤐😇

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NHProud said:

I find it very interesting .  

Is the new house being built going to obstruct your view of your beautiful mountains? 

No not at all, can't even see that house when we look out the front or the back of the house toward the mountain, no obstructions at all.

A nice young couple are building the house, they are both pharmacist.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Interesting point. Now that I think about it, I wonder if that is why Julie didn't go after Austin? No one was sure if Emily came back with an idol. Austin didn't feel the need to play his idol. Maybe this was all a planned blindside in disguise.🤔

Julie did not go after Austin because she is loyal to Dee.

4 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

I found Crystal's FB page.  She posted a comment and a few pictures 4 days ago about the wedding that she attended in what looks like Colorado.  Seemed pretty upbeat with smiling pictures and friends.  There wasn't much else on her page.  I think she's just doing a sort of social media reset.  My guess is we won't see her here again.  That's a shame but if that's what she needs to do...

Thank you for the update.  Hopefully it's just a "time out" and she returns at some point. As you and others have said, sometime the best way to reset is to delete the accounts & start over when the time if right. Maybe she did it out of respect for her ex. I get that she may not want her life dissected on various social media platforms so on that note...

... finally took out the window air conditioner units to store for the winter.  In the 30 seconds I was away, Leonard decided to leap thru the open window to the outside world. This was his first time outside since early summer when he got stuck in a tree & the fire dept needed to rescue him. That's when it was 80 F outside, now it's high 30's. I can't decide if the look on his face is because: 

A) he's embarrassed I caught him

B) angry I caught him or

C) realizing it's really cold outside.

When I opened door to the deck, he came running inside as fast as he could without any coaxing from me. I think he learned his lesson

Lenny.jpg.759a235f144c38a4d11ce6ae6d544cfe.jpg

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 6
  • Haha 19

34 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

It's always a good day when you get the message that your cruise documents and luggage tags are ready!  

Hope everyone is safe and sound today.  May you all have a wonderful day!

Let the fun begin. Great feeling isn’t it?

16 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I have had similiar situations when I made the wrong decision and I regretted it greatly.

That was my fear. Wait on hernia surgery after the cruise and then something happen during the cruise. I don’t want to risk that.

3 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Thank you for the update.  Hopefully it's just a "time out" and she returns at some point. As you and others have said, sometime the best way to reset is to delete the accounts & start over when the time if right. Maybe she did it out of respect for ex. I get that she may not want her life dissected on various social media platforms so on that note...

... finally took out the window air conditioner units to store for the winter.  In the 30 seconds I was away, Leonard decided to leap thru the open window to the outside world. This was his first time outside since early summer when he got stuck in a tree & the fire dept needed to rescue him. That's when it was 80 F outside, now it's high 30's. I can't decide if the look on his face is because: 

A) he's embarrassed I caught him

B) angry I caught him or

C) realizing it's really cold outside.

When I opened door to the deck, he came running inside as fast as he could without any coaxing from me. I think he learned his lesson

Lenny.jpg.759a235f144c38a4d11ce6ae6d544cfe.jpg

Wow I’m glad there was a happy ending.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Keksie said:

But you know I love lighthouses.

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Maybe not a dramatic as @Husky1987 story but the fact Leonard came inside without any prompting is a Christmas Miracle nonetheless. 🙂

Luckily our cat Kylar has never shown interest in exploring the outside world. He did venture out in the garage one time and got scared and hid for awhile under a storage rack. It took several hours to convince him to come out. Hopefully he won’t do that again.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

How can one single online booking result in such a cluster??

Would cancel but at this point not trusting Virgin to refund the monies..

Anyhow, tonight’s staff member assured me this will be fixed.  I am definitely not convinced.

Wish me luck!  Btw, if I need to call again tomorrow night, I will be escalating to a Manager (never had to do that before).

Is Virgin just starting out in the Australian market?  If so, hopefully this can be attributed to start-up issues and can work out the kinks quickly while training a new staff.

Fingers-crossed things only get better from here.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Let the fun begin. Great feeling isn’t it?

That was my fear. Wait on hernia surgery after the cruise and then something happen during the cruise. I don’t want to risk that.

Wow I’m glad there was a happy ending.

You will have many opportunities to go on other cruises,Greg and you will enjoy them .

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

No not at all, can't even see that house when we look out the front or the back of the house toward the mountain, no obstructions at all.

A nice young couple are building the house, they are both pharmacist.

You have a great property in a lovely setting.   Our neighbor built an extension on his house that obstructs our view of the canyon .  

We have pharmacists across the street , physical therapist to our right, doc and attorney to our left and respiratory therapists two houses over .  Everyone is very nice .  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Happy Hanukkah to Dani,Bonnie and anyone else who celebrates the holiday.My immediate family will celebrate on Sunday and our annual cousins celebration will be Dec.24 because there are 8 who are in college who will not be home till that time period.

Thanks, Lenny.  Happy Chanukah to all who celebrate:

image.png.677baa60879be8ed3b863c225571a793.png

• Like 7