Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

28 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

But don't you have to go to the plus versions🤔

The S21 and the S21+ has basically the same front camera and 3 rear cameras.  The S21 ultra adds the Telephoto lens (10x optical zoom) and laser assisted focus.  Having the ultra I can say When I use the 10x optical zoom I love the quality of it but I don’t use it as often as I thought I would.  Not a deal breaker.  The laser asst. is supposed to help focus in low light.  The camera takes great low light pics but I don’t know how the other 2 models do in low light.  I would get an S21 again.  I bought it solely for the camera quality and believe I would of liked the camera on it no matter which version I got.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Busy weekend here. We had plans to go out to dinner with our two local daughters/family last night to celebrate my birthday later this month.  They surprised me by having our oldest daughter , SIL and 3 grandsons from PA at the restaurant when we arrived.  We all had dinner at the Matunuck Oyster Bar.  The weather was awful when we left & driving was treacherous so instead of everyone coming back to our house to continue the celebration, we decided to get together this morning.  

AE2AF1C8-49D8-4AB8-AFBE-DC16E79F9D5D.thumb.jpeg.8510a300277ece3fae72687f60b70751.jpeg

Above with my 5 grandchildren31CDB2B5-F9A8-4C94-A178-BF0119DFC3E2.thumb.jpeg.b69f542e5b2dc7c78621461a6d8b3703.jpeg

I don’t like the numbers on this cake!

73965383-9CD2-49D1-B8B7-2648FBE82DA3.thumb.jpeg.0303003ffc6cbf11c65c66e5b20e99c9.jpeg

Youngest granddaughter eyeing her first seafood tower.

E46DC927-91B2-41F6-8486-99F4075C5BEF.thumb.jpeg.8f213caf6e06d50d7023d9c807a6e8db.jpeg

The aftermath this morning. 

These are the people who mean the world to me. Is there any better way to celebrate?

Looks like a great time. Love the pics.  Family gatherings and grandchildren are such a blessing.  Happy birthday 🎂 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

The S21 and the S21+ has basically the same front camera and 3 rear cameras.  The S21 ultra adds the Telephoto lens (10x optical zoom) and laser assisted focus.  Having the ultra I can say When I use the 10x optical zoom I love the quality of it but I don’t use it as often as I thought I would.  Not a deal breaker.  The laser asst. is supposed to help focus in low light.  The camera takes great low light pics but I don’t know how the other 2 models do in low light.  I would get an S21 again.  I bought it solely for the camera quality and believe I would of liked the camera on it no matter which version I got.

Thanks, I thought the plus was the ultra. 

I just knew it was the most expensive one

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I will add my happy birthday wishes to Pauline, too!

14 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Happy Birthday to Pauline.

Enjoy your day.

Take care

Be safe

14 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Happy Birthday to Pauline.May all her wishes come true .

14 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Wishing Pauline the happiest of birthdays. Cheers it’s Pauline Day!!!!

14 hours ago, jmh2006 said:

Happy birthday Pauline!  You are looking lovely as always!

14 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Happy Birthday, Pauline!

13 hours ago, akcruz said:

Happy Birthday to Pauline!! 🎉🥂🎂

13 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Adding my wishes for a Happy Birthday to the always elegant Pauline. 

13 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Mark, I finally got to read your Allure thread.  Can't wait to get onboard!

Thank you for posting the schedule of all of the shows.😊

Do I have to reserve the shows on the Royal app, or can it be done another way?  This will all be new for me!  TIA

It looks like you've had an enjoyable cruise.  Great thread!!!🛳️

Please wish Pauline the happiest of Birthdays!!!!!!🌹

Arzeena, what day is your cruise?  Is it on the Silhouette?

13 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Wishing you and amazing cruise 🌺

I hear you....😢

Pauline, wishing you a 

Personalized Happy Birthday Ecards | Try for Free | Blue Mountain

and many many returns with all your dearest 💐

+ 1 👍

So sorry. It can be very frustrating.

12 hours ago, NHProud said:

Happy birthday , Pauline !  I hope ,  you had an enjoyable day . 

9 hours ago, Keksie said:

Tell Pauline Happy Birthday for me.  Lovely photos and I hope your dinner was fantastic.  

9 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pauline!!!🥰   Wishes for many more special days💖

9 hours ago, HBE4 said:

Happy birthday to Pauline. Hope you both had a great dinner.

8 hours ago, dbancroft said:

Happy Birthday Pauline🎂

8 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Happy birthdays to LaLa and Pauline! 

8 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Happy Birthday Pauline🎂🎉🍾

6 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Happy Birthday @grapau27 to Pauline.  You know how to dine so I am sure the birthday dinner will be superb. Look forward to the photos.
Happy Birthday @Momof3gurlz.  Photos are lovely.

5 hours ago, cruisingpeople said:

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

PAULINE

🎂

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

DEB

🎂

Thank you everyone for your lovely birthday wishes for Pauline.

Graham.

IMG_20220313_190030.jpg

IMG_20220313_191319.jpg

IMG_20220313_193859.jpg

IMG_20220313_204012.jpg

IMG_20220313_204030.jpg

IMG_20220313_193937.jpg

IMG_20220313_190557.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

We have had a lovely day and looking forward to a nice dinner tonight for Pauline's 60th birthday.

Graham.

IMG-20220313-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220313-WA0002.jpg

IMG_20220313_105456.jpg

Wow, Happy 60th to Pauline, just a spring chicken 😀

Have a lovely day. Are you on a birthday cruise?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Busy weekend here. We had plans to go out to dinner with our two local daughters/family last night to celebrate my birthday later this month.  They surprised me by having our oldest daughter , SIL and 3 grandsons from PA at the restaurant when we arrived.  We all had dinner at the Matunuck Oyster Bar.  The weather was awful when we left & driving was treacherous so instead of everyone coming back to our house to continue the celebration, we decided to get together this morning.  

AE2AF1C8-49D8-4AB8-AFBE-DC16E79F9D5D.thumb.jpeg.8510a300277ece3fae72687f60b70751.jpeg

Above with my 5 grandchildren31CDB2B5-F9A8-4C94-A178-BF0119DFC3E2.thumb.jpeg.b69f542e5b2dc7c78621461a6d8b3703.jpeg

73965383-9CD2-49D1-B8B7-2648FBE82DA3.thumb.jpeg.0303003ffc6cbf11c65c66e5b20e99c9.jpeg

E46DC927-91B2-41F6-8486-99F4075C5BEF.thumb.jpeg.8f213caf6e06d50d7023d9c807a6e8db.jpeg

These are the people who mean the world to me. Is there any better way to celebrate?

Happy Birthday for later this month Deb, beautiful photos,   grandchildren are wonderful.  Looks like a great evening 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

But don't you have to go to the plus versions🤔

I'm not sure about the S21 series but the S22 and S22+ have the same camera. The S22 Ultra has some extra features but the phone is too big for me. I prefer smaller. I also prefer the smaller price tag.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I'm pretty happy with the low light pictures that my S8 takes, as long as I don't use any zoom in, so I'm pretty sure that any of the S21-22 line cameras will suit me fine. I have actually read that when you use low light mode it tends to lighten up the picture too much. I'm looking forward to olaying around with it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

The S8 came out in 2017. It has been a great phone for me. I'm waiting for my S22. It is delayed because of the color I chose. What motivated you to move up? 

I just checked out old phone apparently I had the j7 that came out in 2015.    The phone has worked great for me.   I kept getting emails to upgrade and this weeks price was only $249.   Almost half of what Eric pd in December.

Eric really likes the camera and took some great pictures on our Jan cruise..  

I figure since I am using my phone as a camera more and more I would take advantage of the new low price and get it for our b2b leaving next Sunday.

I was intrigued by the samsung Z (?) Phone that folds.   That was selling for $700 but is heavy and I was leary of that concept

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Good Morning Deb, looks like a perfect celebration.   Such a nice surprise and Beautiful family..   I love look on Grandaughters face with seafood tower.   Adorable☺

• Thanks 1

Good morning and welcome to todays SOAP OPERA:

As the snow melts

So the DH always tells me not to believe everything you read on-line, but this story really caught my attention.

Apparently according to AOL this spring in a cities along the eastern United States are going to be rained upon by spiders, not just any spiders, some can be as big as your hand.

Now me being Arachnophobic this article really caught my attention.

I hope it is FAKE NEWS.

You see if there is a spider in the house I will get the vacuum cleaner out put on extension and suck that baby up and then put the vacuum cleaner in a safe place till he comes home to empty it.

It is easier if the spider is on the floor, I just put a SOLO cup over it with a couple books on it till he comes home

I hate spiders.

Take care and have a safe day.

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

As the snow melts

So the DH always tells me not to believe everything you read on-line, but this story really caught my attention.

Apparently according to AOL this spring in a cities along the eastern United States are going to be rained upon by spiders, not just any spiders, some can be as big as your hand.

I hope it is FAKE NEWS.

You see if there is a spider in the house I will get the vacuum cleaner out put on extension and suck that baby up and then put the vacuum cleaner in a safe place till he comes home to empty it.

It is easier if the spider is on the floor, I just put a SOLO cup over it with a couple books on it till he comes home

I hate spiders.

I am ok with spiders now but when I was younger and spending the summer on my grandparents farm I found a spider (daddy longlegs) in the shower the first morning.  The rest of the summer I would look the shower over very closely, jump in get wet, get out and soap up, get in and rinse off fast.  Big fun on the farm.  LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Yes you can.  Everyone on your reservation will show up, and you just select who is going.  It also gives you an option to add others, but you may have to have your reservations linked, or their booking number to do that. 

edit to add that I see Debbie already said to link reservations. 

I really enjoyed your live review.   I hope the rest of your travels go as smooth as the cruise🤩

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I just checked out old phone apparently I had the j7 that came out in 2015.    The phone has worked great for me.   I kept getting emails to upgrade and this weeks price was only $249.   Almost half of what Eric pd in December.

Eric really likes the camera and took some great pictures on our Jan cruise..  

I figure since I am using my phone as a camera more and more I would take advantage of the new low price and get it for our b2b leaving next Sunday.

I was intrigued by the samsung Z (?) Phone that folds.   That was selling for $700 but is heavy and I was leary of that concept

Expect to see lots of family pictures on these upcoming B2B cruises with that new phone.

• Like 2

What a great celebration. Long time coming after the past two years. What a beautiful family! Cheers to you Deb!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Two loooong  years of waiting for cruises to be able to return to Australia and still waiting….Hopefully we will finally see ships docked here before the end of the year.

9E25CB9D-A2B0-48E5-AB14-D745317F03CA.jpeg

Curious if you will be watching the the below deck franchise series “Below Deck Down Under” which should debut next week on Peacock App? I’m interested in seeing Australia in all her glory.

• Like 1

No better way!!!!! I am very happy for you.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

I love the baby eyeing the Lobster! it is bigger than her!😁💓

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, we linked reservations together on royals app.    May be another way but this is what we are doing for our cruise next week.

Have a great cruise Debbie! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.
Don't forget to resolve that internet issue you had last time.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Have a great cruise Debbie! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.
Don't forget to resolve that internet issue you had last time.

Thank you.   We are excited to see Chris and Donna's reaction as soon as they walk onboard.

Out IT dept was in contact with Royals IT dept.  IT installed a different VPN on laptop that should hopefully work.

If not, our back up is to relax and enjoy our cruise.😃

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

As the snow melts

I hope it is FAKE NEWS.

I hate spiders.

I have the vacuum suck up a few camphor balls to keep the buggies It sucks up from flourishing.

• Like 3