Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

13 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Yes, a lot of relief here. Not yet.  I am lucky to be able to cruise at short notice so I am waiting to see what ships are cruising and the itineraries before I book anything. Atm, P & O Australia are expected to start cruising first in May/June (too budget for me), then Carnival Aust. in Oct/Nov doing just domestic to Tassie or Queensland from Sydney on Carnival Splendour. If there is a good last minute deal I might consider. Waiting to see what Royal or Celebrity offer.

I think Princess plans to start in April. 

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

Tonight is formal night so I thought I would post my dress. I don’t usually post what I’m going to wear because I wear typical clothes so nothing of interest. We do like to dress up for formal nights. When I saw this dress I just had to have it. It has seashells in the design. Perfect for a cruise. Not a color I would have picked, but in formal length they only made it in that color. Tadashi did make one in blue which I really wanted, but it wasn’t long. 😩  I looked everywhere for it in blue but never found it so I gave up and bought this one. 

BA7CBDF7-522E-4523-809E-9EB5BE751289.jpeg

edited - I’m shocked I was able to post a picture. I will try to post some more tonight after dinner or tomorrow. 🤞🏻

Perfect dress for a cruise.  Enjoy your evening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Great news about your front door, Debbie!!  Does your cruise begin Sunday, or are you staying in a hotel near the Port on Sunday, and beginning your cruise on Monday.

We sail Sunday, fingers and toes crossed all 4 of us pass our covid tests Friday.   Eric and I scheduled for 1vpm at CVS.   Kids go later in the day when done work.   Chris should pass since he had covid at Christmas.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We sail Sunday, fingers and toes crossed all 4 of us pass our covid tests Friday.   Eric and I scheduled for 1vpm at CVS.   Kids go later in the day when done work.   Chris should pass since he had covid at Christmas.

Have a wonderful cruise and cherish everything you will experience,Debbie.

Happy birthday to Eric.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

To all those who celebrate Purim tomorrow

5058c68d-11f6-4a9d-9850-b903beb112e1.JPG.8197d5d04faec46958c52fe6f780eb93.JPG

(and St. Patrick's day 🍀)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our very Special Friend Dani 💝 🌹

And

Happy Purim, I hope you enjoy some fun with family on your extra special day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you🥰  I plan on checking in here and posting some photos.

Looking forward to it. Will also be curious to hear if the Solarium Bistro is open for any meals and if you experience any items that aren’t available - especially Mojito ingredients LOL!

• Like 2

On 3/15/2022 at 7:19 AM, Ocean Boy said:

The only Apple product I ever used was my I-Pod.

Yes, my good doctor you are officially a troglodyte.  Said with love and respect.  I use Windows at work, but only Mac and Ipad and Iphone and Apple Watch on my own time.

I am traveling for biz in Dallas, going to the Tar Heel Game tomorrow in Ft Worth, and I am connecting to my awful windows 10 computer at work on my MacBook Pro, and it is better than being at my actual computer…

Of course, you have transcriptionists, and nurses to interact with your stuff, so, you haven’t had enough exposure to understand the error of your ways….  Or you could just be a lost cause… 😆

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Not normally  a Princess cruiser although I did have them booked for our one way Alaska cruise that was pandemic cancelled.

Fewer bells and whistles, more of the feeling you’re on a ship. 
Our last cruise was a 27 day on Princess. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

Yes, my good doctor you are officially a troglodyte.  Said with love and respect.  I use Windows at work, but only Mac and Ipad and Iphone and Apple Watch on my own time.

I am traveling for biz in Dallas, going to the Tar Heel Game tomorrow in Ft Worth, and I am connecting to my awful windows 10 computer at work on my MacBook Pro, and it is better than being at my actual computer…

Of course, you have transcriptionists, and nurses to interact with your stuff, so, you haven’t had enough exposure to understand the error of your ways….  Or you could just be a lost cause… 😆

I vote for lost cause.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh okay. So Purmin is a happy, joyous Jewish holiday. I had to look it up. That's nice you have some of those. :classic_biggrin: It seems nice that it should fall on St. Patrick's Day. Also, a happy, joyous, kind of made-up holiday. :classic_biggrin: We will have corned beef this weekend, and then scrambled eggs with corned beef, Bill will make Reuben sandwiches for himself.....:classic_rolleyes: until it is eventually gone. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Tonight is formal night so I thought I would post my dress. I don’t usually post what I’m going to wear because I wear typical clothes so nothing of interest. We do like to dress up for formal nights. When I saw this dress I just had to have it. It has seashells in the design. Perfect for a cruise. Not a color I would have picked, but in formal length they only made it in that color. Tadashi did make one in blue which I really wanted, but it wasn’t long. 😩  I looked everywhere for it in blue but never found it so I gave up and bought this one. 

BA7CBDF7-522E-4523-809E-9EB5BE751289.jpeg

edited - I’m shocked I was able to post a picture. I will try to post some more tonight after dinner or tomorrow. 🤞🏻

Gorgeous dress.