Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

46 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

I can see him waiting for her to leave.  They have a special bond.  It is just so sad.  My DIL had a younger brother  who was killed in a crash years ago and her dad, naturally, took that very hard.  She has tried to be  a really good daughter.

Even sadder to hear this.      I wish them safe travels home and for everyone to have time to say their goodbyes.  

Their son may not understand now but someday will be happy he got to say goodbye.

On a happier note your Bunny cake is beautiful!   Great job to the baker and the decorator😍🐰🐇

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Just got pictures from yesterday Passover "seder" --- The host is standing, ready to begin the "ceremony" with a glass of vine.

image.thumb.jpeg.cc6e5e94afc684645bc6f2495de9ad18.jpeg

What a wonderful gathering.  It looks like it was a great day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

My son and his family arrived in Florida yesterday for their Mardi Gras cruise today.  Sadly, they found out her dad is very sick and not expected to live.  They had rented a car for the day yesterday so kept it and turned around and are driving back to New Jersey.  They couldn’t get a flight back right away and she is hoping to be able to say goodbye to her dad.  He was doing better when they flew to Florida but took a turn for the worst.  Our grandson, only 8, is so upset about missing the cruise and doesn’t understand how sick his Pop is.  My heart is breaking for them all😢

I'm so sorry to hear this news Marietta.

Sending our prayers 🙏 to all your family.

Love and hugs.

Graham & Pauline xx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

My son and his family arrived in Florida yesterday for their Mardi Gras cruise today.  Sadly, they found out her dad is very sick and not expected to live.  They had rented a car for the day yesterday so kept it and turned around and are driving back to New Jersey.  They couldn’t get a flight back right away and she is hoping to be able to say goodbye to her dad.  He was doing better when they flew to Florida but took a turn for the worst.  Our grandson, only 8, is so upset about missing the cruise and doesn’t understand how sick his Pop is.  My heart is breaking for them all😢

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

DIL made it to the hospital, they kept him alive waiting for her.  Looks like all is over now.  I am happy she got to Jersey so quickly. Thanks all for listening.

I am so sorry, Marietta.  It is difficult to decide on whether to go on a vacation or not when someone is sick.  At least they were able to get back in time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

He seemed better Thursday night that is why they left.  We all know how life is.

My SIL is in a vegetative state for more than 6 years.... Every time we take a trip (and in the past -- cruises) I fear the "announcement" 😢

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Have a safe drive! We came back on Thursday.

Thank you, Arzeena!  Welcome back home.  How did you like the Silhouette?

3 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

My 48th Bunny cake.  Granddaughter did the decorating!95CEDCE2-9922-451E-92EA-3B4BEE476573.thumb.jpeg.28e8b18b83657001864394bd5012cb69.jpeg

Love it, Marietta!  Does this mean that you made the first cake right after you got married?

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I remember when Eric's Father passed away the hospice nurse suggested Eric go home as sometimes it is easier for the person to let go without everyone there.   Same was true for my Nana and my Dad.   They both waited to pass until we left.  

My Mom passed within an hour or two after I left.  After leaving Mom in the Nursing Home, I visited my brother who was in a Coma in the hospital.  As I was driving home, Jim called to tell me that my Mom had passed💔

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

DIL made it to the hospital, they kept him alive waiting for her.  Looks like all is over now.  I am happy she got to Jersey so quickly. Thanks all for listening.

I feel for you all.💔  I'm glad your DIL got home in time to say good bye.  God Bless you all.

May he Rest in Peace.🙏

• Like 5

I clicked on a post of @Sea DogGreg, to respond, but I was unable to click "Quote 1 post".  I kept clicking but the arrow stayed there in one place.  Everything else can be clicked.  I don't know if I'm being understood, but the little hand that allows you to click on something doesn't appear.

So my response was that it's scary how photoshop can change photos not to enhance them.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I feel for you all.💔  I'm glad your DIL got home in time to say good bye.  God Bless you all.

May he Rest in Peace.🙏

Thank you.  I made the bunny cake when my son was born and he is now 48!  Otherwise I wouldn’t remember how many years.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

I clicked on a post of @Sea DogGreg, to respond, but I was unable to click "Quote 1 post".  I kept clicking but the arrow stayed there in one place.  Everything else can be clicked.  I don't know if I'm being understood, but the little hand that allows you to click on something doesn't appear.

So my response was that it's scary how photoshop can change photos not to enhance them.

That's weird that happened. Depending on on whether I'm on the computer or my phone, CC can be pretty weird at times. Whenever it will not let me do something. I refresh the page and double check that I'm still logged in.

Photoshop can do some pretty amazing things. The ability to cut, copy, and paste can produce some very interesting photos. Check out these photoshop fakes.

1979671646_Photoshopfakes.thumb.png.76af682454c443fcc0e78722d54178a0.png

761549576_Photoshopfake.thumb.png.3fdb3bd0b1b9bf8cb5254b193b5c585b.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

35 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you, Arzeena!  Welcome back home.  How did you like the Silhouette?

I loved it. Very polished and all updated. I love the Equinox best in S class, and the Silhouette is an extremely close second.

• Like 3