Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

52 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Unfortunately we never got there.Toby had a very bad reaction to the Covid Booster shot that she took Saturday Afternoon.She is fine now.

Sorry to hear Toby had a bad reaction to her booster Lenny but pleased to hear she is fine now.

Graham.

44 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Chicken Broth is disgusting, beef broth was more tolerable. Actually not half bad.  I also ate a lot of apple sauce.

You were lucky!! I was told everything I ate the day before had to be clear. So basically broth and jello (only yellow or green). I even bought bone broth thinking it would help me feel more full because it had more protein, but it wasn't clear even after straining it through coffee filters several times, so I had to toss it. That was a long, hungry day, followed by a longer, unpleasant night. 😄

Edited by TravelGirlinDallas
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Anyone else having trouble posting lately? I have had posts disappear, and I have to refresh the page every time I want to click the "like" button.

Just issues with the reaction button, no posting issues.

20 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:
1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

Chicken Broth is disgusting, beef broth was more tolerable. Actually not half bad.  I also ate a lot of apple sauce.

You were lucky!! I was told everything I ate the day before had to be clear. So basically broth and jello (only yellow or green).

I stand corrected. You are right, the day before I was on totally clear liquid diet. The apple sauce was part of the prior days prep.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Keksie said:

It is a series.  This will be the third season.  It is set in Montana, the first and second season were about a serial killer/human trafficker/drug dealers.  Not too gory, kind of creepy, very fun. It wrapped those story lines up last season so this season will be all new and Reba McIntire is in it.  

I watched season 1 and part of season 2 but had lost my interest in the show.    I will have to give the new season a try with Reba

34 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Anyone else having trouble posting lately? I have had posts disappear, and I have to refresh the page every time I want to click the "like" button.

This happens to me once or twice a week when using my phone but never my laptop. 

I've had post disappear when using my laptop but never my phone. It usually happens when I write a lengthy post or when taking a lengthy break in the middle of writing a post (usually distracted by a phone call or a chore) and when I come back to complete the writing, the post will just disappear.

I think it's because CC gets bored waiting for me to finish so it "punishes" me for being too slow. LOL

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Unfortunately we never got there.Toby had a very bad reaction to the Covid Booster shot that she took Saturday Afternoon.She is fine now.

Glad to hear Toby is feeling better today.   I plan on getting my 2nd covid booster in October.    Then get my flu shot middle of November.    I don't want to get together even though they say it is okay.  I prefer to wait 2 +/- weeks in between them.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Out with the Old and in with the New!!

20220919_111745.jpg

I love demo days!   Have you personally got to smash anything?    Happy to see they saved the previous cabinets as they looked to be in good condition and someone else may be able to use them.    There is a Habitat for Humanity Restore in my area that happily takes donations like this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I was started on a Low Residue Diet 3 days before my colonoscopy. The doctor recommended fasting & prepping the day before but I actually started that  2 days before a well. I have a slow digestive system and need the extra time to be cleansed and make sure everything is "all clear".

Am I over-sharing?

I didn't bother with broth.   I stuck to jello, powerade(or gatorade) zero with miralax and water.    

Eric also has a slow digestive and is prone to regular constipation due to some meds he has to take so he has to start 2 to 3 days early.     

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I love demo days!   Have you personally got to smash anything?    Happy to see they saved the previous cabinets as they looked to be in good condition and someone else may be able to use them.    There is a Habitat for Humanity Restore in my area that happily takes donations like this.

Yes, the cabinets are being donated, I kept the Island and 2 other bottom cabinets for my work shop in the basement. The rest were loaded up. I have not smashed anything except I did get a few whacks at the tile floor which was fun.

Putting up a plastic barrier now, breaking up the tile floor is getting dusty, not sure they will get to any walls today. Busting up the floor is taking longer then they thought I think..........They will be leaving around 5pm.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, helen haywood said:

We were in 9209, an angled balcony on the hump.  Loved the cabin…best stateroom attendant ever.  Pete was CD; was impressed he was in the terminal saying goodbye as we were debarking at the end.  Love Equinox.  On embarkation day a lady in an elevator with us commented to her husband that the buttons weren’t touchless.  He replied “It’s an old ship.”  😡  I felt someone had insulted my child!!

We love the Equinox too. We look at this and that and end up on the Equinox. Pete has been waving goodbye several times in the terminal.

I think that husband in the elevator deserves a cruise on the Row Boat Rust Bucket Grandeur of the Seas to experience what old ships feel like.😁

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

We love the Equinox too. We look at this and that and end up on the Equinox. Pete has been waving goodbye several times in the terminal.

I think that husband deserves a cruise on the Grandeur or the Enchantment to experience what old ships feel like.😁

I prefer the new ships did Edge last year and doing Beyond later this year but did Summit earlier this year because it had music charter. Suite perks are really nice on edge class.

• Like 3