Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

11 hours ago, taznremmy said:

Given the recent storms in California, and the flooding and damage, be sure to check Monterey to see if it is still a viable option.  Rumor on a Princess roll call is that this stop is being cancelled temporarily.

Pat

Very good idea.  I just assumed that all would be OK in another 3 weeks.  Pro golf is at Pebble Beach next weekend and I'm guessing they'll discuss it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

OMG this Windjammer ROCKS! 

We really liked it.

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

We can start with this one. 

20230128_105533.thumb.jpg.18b6383f4b6339fbe68ccdf7fed18ad7.jpg

Jeans, I’ve never seen you in pants or tennis shoes either. How many drinks are you into already? 🥂

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

If Odyssey is like Anthem, it is a chopped up feel.  I don’t like the Esplanade leading into the Via, seems like a lot of wasted space.  However, the ship is a nice change of pace.  The Windjammer is definitely better on Anthem, hope on Odyssey also!!!!

It is! I loved it because it gave me the familiar vibe of the Anthem. I felt it was wider. I am not a big fan of the Oasis class...like them but not a big fan. Prefer this class. Just my preference, not trying to poo poo it.😁

• Like 5

All aboard was 20 minutes ago. They keep calling the names of 3 people to contact GS asap. Looks like there will be some pier runners and we can’t see outside. Bummer. Getting ready to go to the diamond lounge so I’m not going up to deck to watch. 😄

• Like 6
  • Haha 1