Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

25 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We took the Metromover down to Bayside Marketplace today. From there we could see two Carnival whale tails, a Celebrity ship and one of the Virgin ships. I really don’t care for the look of them.  728A6DBA-28A2-4AEF-AA18-714FDD0C2984.thumb.jpeg.b4b1ddf05d05cff9c7edc2ed27841bfa.jpeg

I don't like the look either. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

Would you guys prefer I start my own thread or is this OK? I don't want to clutter this thread up on you all. 

I'm enjoying watching you enjoy a new ship.  I'm fine with you posting here, unless you WANT to do a whole life for the entirety of the RCCL boards.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Odyssey gave the condo well wisher a proper salute. I am proud of the captain. 

20230128_171100.thumb.jpg.a274279ece12683847a17310c8558155.jpg

20230128_172132.thumb.jpg.a2553c9a79863ea0877217bfd353647b.jpg

20230128_172406.thumb.jpg.2a8461be7562b7123cae8de775c15d0e.jpg

20230128_172455.thumb.jpg.2dea14b86102a03b52743ec1cca2faea.jpg

20230128_172542.thumb.jpg.cf0403943c8016292ad4129eb10df4e5.jpg

Hope you have a great cruise.  We have been on the quantum once and anthem a few times.  Oasis class is our favorite. However, I would love to try the odyssey.   Does it have Jamie’s though ?  Thanks!

7 minutes ago, maggieq said:

Hope you have a great cruise.  We have been on the quantum once and anthem a few times.  Oasis class is our favorite. However, I would love to try the odyssey.   Does it have Jamie’s though ?  Thanks!

Sorry, I don't see Jamie's on the list. 

14 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I'm enjoying watching you enjoy a new ship.  I'm fine with you posting here, unless you WANT to do a whole life for the entirety of the RCCL boards.  

No I don't really want to do that as I would feel obligated to post. Here I can write what pops into my head. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

No I don't really want to do that as I would feel obligated to post. Here I can write what pops into my head. 

I think you would feel better posting here and I think most here will enjoy.  I would not of done a live this time if I didn't have the opportunity to team with @brillohead . Even when you team up it's takes a lot of time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Would you guys prefer I start my own thread or is this OK? I don't want to clutter this thread up on you all. 

Keep it here and keep the posts and pictures coming. I love hearing about your adventures.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The fewer threads I have to keep up with, the better. We’re reading you right now!

• Like 6

We have returned from our wonderful 10 days on the Disney Dream.  @dani negreanuThanks for the tip (gojiffyjef) was a perfect transport for us and all 3 pick ups were perfect. We had great weather but water at Castaway Cay was a little cold. Water at Grand Cayman was much better. The back to back process was too long. I am posting a few picks. They had a fancy machine that put designs on your special coffees.

rope.jpg

sand.jpg

coffee.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Arzeena said:

It is! I loved it because it gave me the familiar vibe of the Anthem. I felt it was wider. I am not a big fan of the Oasis class...like them but not a big fan. Prefer this class. Just my preference, not trying to poo poo it.😁

+1. We are not big fans of O class either.   There are some features we like but we prefer quantum  and radiance class 🤩

• Like 3

It looks like a lot of people are enjoying some wonderful travels.  The highlight of today was Homosassa State Park.  They are a tier two rehab facility for manatees besides having a lot of native Florida ambassador animals plus a hippopotamus.  I got to see them feeding the 5 manatees that are currently staying there.

Resized_20230128_113305.thumb.jpeg.2b5c20fba2c80acc1bbd5524b54631f2.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2