Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Saw "The Book" tonight. No clue what it was about. Some interesting affects and tech. Two70 is sort of an odd venue. You sit too close to the action so you have to keep turning your head to take in what is happening. I much prefer the Aqua Theater of the O class. The venue has really odd seating also. And the bartender in there is not very engaging. I have found a bartender in the Schooner Bar that I think I like but he is so busy. However, he makes me better drinks than the guy in Two70.

I just want to  say that I love being at sea. I'm feeling very at peace tonight and it is not alcohol induced. I feel really blessed that I have the ability to make this part of my life... OK, maybe that is a little alcohol induced. 😉

• Like 30

6 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Odyssey gave the condo well wisher a proper salute. I am proud of the captain. 

20230128_171100.thumb.jpg.a274279ece12683847a17310c8558155.jpg

20230128_172132.thumb.jpg.a2553c9a79863ea0877217bfd353647b.jpg

20230128_172406.thumb.jpg.2a8461be7562b7123cae8de775c15d0e.jpg

20230128_172455.thumb.jpg.2dea14b86102a03b52743ec1cca2faea.jpg

20230128_172542.thumb.jpg.cf0403943c8016292ad4129eb10df4e5.jpg

It looks a little gloomy outside. Hope it’s not like that tomorrow morning.

5 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We took the Metromover down to Bayside Marketplace today. From there we could see two Carnival whale tails, a Celebrity ship and one of the Virgin ships. I really don’t care for the look of them.  728A6DBA-28A2-4AEF-AA18-714FDD0C2984.thumb.jpeg.b4b1ddf05d05cff9c7edc2ed27841bfa.jpeg

I agree. Virgin does have an odd look.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Schooner Bar is doing ABBA trivia! 🙂 Next best thing to being on Allure. 😄

Did you win? 😉

3 hours ago, dbancroft said:

We have returned from our wonderful 10 days on the Disney Dream.  @dani negreanuThanks for the tip (gojiffyjef) was a perfect transport for us and all 3 pick ups were perfect. We had great weather but water at Castaway Cay was a little cold. Water at Grand Cayman was much better. The back to back process was too long. I am posting a few picks. They had a fancy machine that put designs on your special coffees.

coffee.jpg

That’s cool. I have only had the ones made by hand.

43 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Saw "The Book" tonight. No clue what it was about. Some interesting affects and tech. Two70 is sort of an odd venue. You sit too close to the action so you have to keep turning your head to take in what is happening. I much prefer the Aqua Theater of the O class. The venue has really odd seating also. And the bartender in there is not very engaging. I have found a bartender in the Schooner Bar that I think I like but he is so busy. However, he makes me better drinks than the guy in Two70.

I just want to  say that I love being at sea. I'm feeling very at peace tonight and it is not alcohol induced. I feel really blessed that I have the ability to make this part of my life... OK, maybe that is a little alcohol induced. 😉

We didn’t care for the Book. Try sitting up in the balcony for a better view. There’s always February 11th Odyssey if you want to enjoy the sea some more. 🥂

• Like 2