Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

A huge applause occurred for him when he walked in. 

D473211B-D632-4C6B-8092-433E053D3C5A.jpeg

It would have been more resounding if he cut the sleeves off this jacket right then and there. JMO, but it would have been fun. 

• Haha 1

Remember this photo from last night?

F6308F41-CD95-4A84-A674-F272BE35971B.thumb.jpeg.ef57020ef43930d2c15191bab170d563.jpeg

This is the same spot 13 hours later. The “snow melt” pond has dropped some. Sure doesn’t look as good as the night before, like beer goggles. 

1BEEDDAE-BCA1-4726-A173-8B8C26BD6043.thumb.jpeg.71ac1fa51ec30c2f0909d9734b01083d.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, jk04 said:

As long as it's not 'It's a Small World'

Sick of that song.  That was my Mom's favorite ride and she always made us go on it with her.  That and the now defunct Tiki Birds.  DH used to work at Disney as well, so over Small World... :classic_wacko:

We got stuck on that ride one year and even the 5 year old granddaughter said make it stop..lol

• Haha 2

Whew I can barely keep up with this thread.  The refuge I volunteer at is very full with babies right now so I have been there a lot feeding baby squirrels.  These are iris that were passed on to me from my grandmother.  I had one planted in Texas, they multiplied but never bloomed. iris.thumb.jpeg.f8148b780fe0715c031c8fd3943b27ba.jpeg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Welcome, Leanna.

Sorry it had to be in those "circumstances", but, after all we've been through in the past year, your look at life is the right one 💐🌺

Didn’t you say you have a successful single son? Maybe that is the right look.... lol! Kidding, kinda 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Welcome onboard.  As said before to join this group you need to clean out your fridge or freezer...we are on our 2nd cleaning a year later...hehe

Ouch on the car, at least noone hurt, amazing what the impact with a trash can did to your car.

My house was nearly done getting remodeled (total gut job) when we went on lockdown. I didn’t get my fridge till last Summer. Please  tell me that means I have time because I am not good at cleaning and defrosting! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Getting ready to leave. 
Was going to take the dogs out and kiss our DD Goodbye and let her know we are leaving. But Roxy had other plans.  She sleeps in till the sun comes up.  And no one will get near her mom.  Good guard dog. 

7445E74A-A876-4524-A370-8AB9E543E7EE.jpeg

• Like 3