Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

A couple pictures from last night. We walked to a Caribbean cafe for supper, and passed an old Polynesian place where the use to do Polynesian shows. (Do they even have these anymore?). It had fallen into some disrepair, but this was still standing. 

BD1D2FA1-6173-47FF-BD49-3D52DEB68A70.thumb.jpeg.3c5f24302fe088a97a668e5fae0ecf4e.jpeg

When we got to the Cafe, I tried a Cuban sandwich ( It shouldn’t be that hard to make a good one, but this place wasn’t it)

E3A8EEF5-460F-4952-B4FB-88CD6383948F.thumb.jpeg.57d95dca8e4006a38a279bb493cb2194.jpeg

Wife had a nice salad, which she thought was delicious. 

BC78CF23-4D1B-4015-BE56-5E0E1B49256C.thumb.jpeg.1958481cf1fe50ec7a7cf0f3aa6ebcaf.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Pauline and Graham, congratulations!!! Have an amazing day.  🎉 

Thanks Andrew.

It is Paulines 59th birthday today.

No pubs, restaurants,hotels or non food shops open because of UK Lockdown so we have went out for a drive and called at a big garden centre.

Romantic meal at home tonight.

Graham.

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks for the lovely message.

It is Paulines 59th birthday today and our 40th wedding anniversary is on August 22nd.

Graham.

I hope she has a lovely Birthday.  It sounds like you have a great plan for celebrating it.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Keksie said:

I hope she has a lovely Birthday.  It sounds like you have a great plan for celebrating it.

Thankyou.

Just booked our third RC cruise in 2 days.

Anthem.

Independence.

Oasis.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 6

44 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thankyou.

Just booked our third RC cruise in 2 days.

Anthem.

Independence.

Oasis.

Relay a Happy birthday wish from me, also.

Nice that you have an Indy cruise. I have many good memories from being aboard that ship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

No pubs, restaurants, hotels or non food shops open because of UK Lockdown so we have went out for a drive and called at a big garden centre.

Our lockdown for restaurants (sit down inside - for vaccinated only) and hotels has ended on Sunday.

People were so eager to eat out that all the good restaurants are solidly booked for at least a month ahead.

We wanted to celebrate our eldest son 40th b'day, and had no choice but to take out, which turned well for some of the dishes, but the favorite "tempura"/egg rolls ones left to be desired.

A first for us, we rarely eat out and never had "take away" -- we tend to celebrate anniversaries at a good restaurant. Otherwise, a good cook at home 😉

Itamar.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks Andrew.

It is Paulines 59th birthday today.

No pubs, restaurants,hotels or non food shops open because of UK Lockdown so we have went out for a drive and called at a big garden centre.

Graham.

Going to a big garden centre is almost like taking a romantic stroll thru the gardens. 🎂🌼

Wishing the lovely Mrs. Grapau27 a bloody good birthday, old chap! Cheers!  (said with British accent).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Relay a Happy birthday wish from me, also.

Nice that you have an Indy cruise. I have many good memories from being aboard that ship.

Pauline said thank you for your birthday wishes.

We have been on several Independence sailings.

We booked a 3 night out of Port Canaveral to Coco cay and Nassau then we are going to have 7+ nights in a Hotel in Orlando.

28 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Going to a big garden centre is almost like taking a romantic stroll thru the gardens. 🎂🌼

Wishing the lovely Mrs. Grapau27 a bloody good birthday, old chap! Cheers!  (said with British accent).

Thank you for your birthday wishes for Pauline.

Great accent.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Our lockdown for restaurants (sit down inside - for vaccinated only) and hotels has ended on Sunday.

People were so eager to eat out that all the good restaurants are solidly booked for at least a month ahead.

We wanted to celebrate our eldest son 40th b'day, and had no choice but to take out, which turned well for some of the dishes, but the favorite "tempura"/egg rolls ones left to be desired.

A first for us, we rarely eat out and never had "take away" -- we tend to celebrate anniversaries at a good restaurant. Otherwise, a good cook at home 😉

Itamar.jpg

Happy belated 40th birthday for your son Dani.

Graham.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SwissMiss USA said:

My house was nearly done getting remodeled (total gut job) when we went on lockdown. I didn’t get my fridge till last Summer. Please  tell me that means I have time because I am not good at cleaning and defrosting! 

Yes you are granted an exemption.  LOL!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1