Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Shana Tova to Dani ,Bonnie and anyone else who will celebrate the holiday beginning tomorrow at sundown.

Same from me.  

3 hours ago, George C said:

They interrupted the regular tv , to report Iran has launched up to a couple hundred missiles into Israel , are best wish’s to Dani and the rest of Israel too bad she is not on her cruise.

I'm sick over this news.  Thoughts of Jack's family and our Dani and her family are uppermost in my mind.  Jack spoke to his sister not long ago and so far all is well with her and her family.  They live in the town where Dani's son and family lived before they moved to Amsterdam.  I fear there will be more rockets to come.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, George C said:

They interrupted the regular tv , to report Iran has launched up to a couple hundred missiles into Israel , are best wish’s to Dani and the rest of Israel too bad she is not on her cruise.

I had not heard this yet. I really won't have much patience with these liberal college kids if they start protesting when Israel takes action to protect itself. Can't say more than that on these boards. Politics and CC don't mix well.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I had not heard this yet. I really won't have much patience with these liberal college kids if they start protesting when Israel takes action to protect itself. Can't say more than that on these boards. Politics and CC don't mix well.

Hopefully it will not escalate to a full war , we had quest staying with us last weekend he was born in Iran and still visits his family there , he was consulting with fbi and now works for homeland security, he has been here over 40 years , I have been warned on doing political posts . My wife is a cat lady without children.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Same from me.  

I'm sick over this news.  Thoughts of Jack's family and our Dani and her family are uppermost in my mind.  Jack spoke to his sister not long ago and so far all is well with her and her family.  They live in the town where Dani's son and family lived before they moved to Amsterdam.  I fear there will be more rockets to come.

Thank goodness Jack’s sister and family are ok.  

I rarely comment on “the situation” as Dani refers to it but have been fully aware of the escalating horror in Israel as our media has been covering it extensively and in depth even before Dani’s son and family wisely and thankfully moved to the safety of Amsterdam.

@dani negreanu  and all your loved ones ❤️

• Like 4

8 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Getting nervous about possible hurricane action churning at sea at this time.  Our 1st b2b leg out of Galveston is Oct. 27.  I know @firefly333, Jane, has a few cruises before me out of Galveston.  FL, NC and other locations suffered enough.  No repeats please!

I'm wishing I had cancelled. I booked with a friend who I missed seeing when I no showed last may. This probably will be our last cruise cruising together. I am not flying to Houston again, it's just not worth all the costs when I can call uber here and jump on a cruise but this was with a friend who hasn't been to coco cay in a very long time. He wants to do the balloon. I'm seeing the weather with 3 possible hurricanes lined up and just hoping we make it to coco cay. Oct 12, the 8 day is a special once a month harmony is doing to coco cay. Now texans dont need to drive, awesome right. Many are wondering if we will make it to coco cay. I personally dont carte, but I'd sure like him to see how much it's been developed. He doesnt fly any more, and I'm thinking boy I hate flying. I called a shuttle to take me to mco and he wants $90 one way. Way more than I expected, I'll uber. Shuttle to Galveston from hobby. 2 one way non stop flights on sw. A hotel in Houston,, boy did they go up since I last stayed there. 

Here push on uber .. see you in 10 minutes, I'll be waiting downstairs, no hotel and all that other stuff. This is probably the last time I'll fly to a cruise in texas. Prices out of pc dont look so bad after all. I'm feeling like this was a mistake but I do have a friend I promised to see. But not romance. I could have cancelled. Out of here sat. ..and everyone is worried about hurricanes and the port strike. Just get me there, I'll be happy. Though I hope he gets his balloon ride at coco cay, weather looks iffy. When I booked the oct 12 i had no idea I was going to move. Mom was still alive. So this year I added more legs to make it worth flying there ..somewhat.  kxed feelings on this one. Make the most of it.