Live virtual Transatlantic on the Regal

scubacruiserx2

1 hour ago, bstrauss3 said:

Sailaway was fun... nice sunset too.

Met our dinner companions... a Dentist from Long Island, a pair of retired teachers (sisters - i'm not really sure which is the older one) and a couple our age from California who seem to be in the wine business - not sure if that's production or just consumption.

Skipped the show - we usually do and grabbed a drink at the wheelhouse bar. Not sure about that - we often end up at Crooners for the music, but first night is often too noisy... we'll see.

Just woke she-who-must-be-obeyed up from her post-breakfast nap for lunch before her afternoon nap. We were both busy at work last week and naps to recharge the batteries are the 1st order of business. Missing the fur kids.

Thank you . We should plenty of napping time in the next week before we start hitting the ports .

Scubacruiserx2      I wonder what you will choose for dinner tonight.  I like when they have baked French Onion soup. and eggplant parmesan.

The weather for tomorrow night is rain/ snow. Then snow again in the morning. Even if it sticks it shouldn't stay there for long. Maybe sticks on the roof and grass but not the asphalt. Anyhow I don't mind being  inside since the weather outside is not so great.

Any good show on for tonight ?

Sali

1 hour ago, Orangefan said:

Scubacruiserx2      I wonder what you will choose for dinner tonight.  I like when they have baked French Onion soup. and eggplant parmesan.

The weather for tomorrow night is rain/ snow. Then snow again in the morning. Even if it sticks it shouldn't stay there for long. Maybe sticks on the roof and grass but not the asphalt. Anyhow I don't mind being  inside since the weather outside is not so great.

Any good show on for tonight ?

Sali

We do like the Eggplant Parmesan and French Onion soup as well . It's Formal night but we usually don't dress up . The show and dinner for us will be the Ultimate Balcony Dinner . This cruise is our belated Anniversary gift and we'll celebrate it tonight .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

Coffee and …

We love the International Cafe , open 24/7

You had me at Coffee and...   so I have decided to get on board this virtual sailing as I NEED some International Café!! (The chicken salad is my absolute go-to favorite when I get back on board from shore... and any other time I find it).  🤣 We are supposed to be on the Regal for a 12 day British Isles cruise in September but I'm thinking I am smart to jump on board for the Trans Atlantic instead!  Maybe we can arrange a Pub Crawl while crossing the Atlantic some day?

Edited by San10s

2 hours ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

That makes us happy too . I met my wife at Central Michigan University 44 years ago next month . She earned her Mrs degree 18 months later . ☺️

Greetings from Michigan! It's been a cool spring here, we even had snow last week. So I am enjoying this post!

13 hours ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

Welcome aboard Andrew , Thrak and Tony , nice to have but we sure hope we don't need the that rowboat .

When Princess tell you your to old or you might have some kind of a condition and you can’t cruise with them anymore. 😳

You will be very happy to take  a cruise on The Rowboat. 😁 To tell you the truth my cruising days might be over with Princess Cruises. This is why See Photo. Plus NO Virus to worry about. 

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

78918C13-1DA9-46BA-B1BA-674F940D5510.jpeg

• Like 2

Scubacruiserx2 - I hope you don't mind that I've added some photos as we sailed away.  I just finally was able to get on to use some of my free WiFi as service was spotty last night.  I always love sailing out of Port Everglades.  

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

13 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

When Princess tell you your to old or you might have some kind of a condition and you can’t cruise with them anymore. 😳

You will be very happy to take  a cruise on The Rowboat. 😁 To tell you the truth my cruising days might be over with Princess Cruises. This is why See Photo. Plus NO Virus to worry about. 

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

78918C13-1DA9-46BA-B1BA-674F940D5510.jpeg

Now that's a Rowboat !

13 hours ago, San10s said:

Scubacruiserx2 - I hope you don't mind that I've added some photos as we sailed away.  I just finally was able to get on to use some of my free WiFi as service was spotty last night.  I always love sailing out of Port Everglades.  

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

Thank you sharing .