Interesting Video (NO CRUISES FROM USA UNTIL 2022)

I just watched a video discussing the very real possibility that no cruise will leave a US port until

2022.  I don’t know the posting rules to link the video.  So to be cautious,  search youtube for “Bruce no cruises until 2022” 

very compelling.  And very sad. If this were to happen.  It would crush the industry irreparably.  

what do you think will happen.  Should be an interesting thread.  Please reply with your  Thoughts on this.

2 minutes ago, Penguin11 said:

I just watched a video discussing the very real possibility that no cruise will leave a US port until

2022.  I don’t know the posting rules to link the video.  So to be cautious,  search youtube for “Bruce no cruises until 2022” 

very compelling.  And very sad. If this were to happen.  It would crush the industry irreparably.  

what do you think will happen.  Should be an interesting thread.  Please reply with your  Thoughts on this.

Just post the link. So you really care about someone that blogs about cruises and is not basing his opinions on actual fact?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Penguin11 said:

He sure like to hear himself talk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Penguin11 said:

That is just some guys vlog.  Not going to waste my time listening to someone speculate about what might happen.  

LOL at the beginning he makes a big plug for clicks and then tries to draw you in with lots of old new, I lasted 5'

Sorry Bob...

But I think cruising in 2020 is finished, 2021 with severe limitations and this must happen

1) Vaccine with perception of working

2) Immediate antibody and SARS-COVID-2 test < 30' 

3) No fall explosion to same level we are seeing anywhere in the world

Expect closed loop with on site test for every embarkation and disembarkation, makes for what is already a circus when thousands disembark to a multi hour affair.    

Longer port stays, after all everyone must get tested and then retested when they get on board.   I sure won't go on a cruise with a risk of a repeat of Diamond or Grand experience!

I watched the entire thing.  My opion is that this dudes opinion is one sided, pessimistic, and negative while trying to insert all kinds of possibilities.  I don't know this guy at all and he may have some good stuff about his travel ideas.  But it is lacking in everything else such as facts.  He is not a reporter. The CDC is working closely with every industry including cruise lines.  I am pretty sure she is not part of these discussions and therefore only fear mongoring IMO.  Just to get the youtube numbers I guess. 

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

That is just some guys vlog.  Not going to waste my time listening to someone speculate about what might happen.  

Nope, plenty of that right here on CC!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Note... I don't like this guy or any of his vlogs. I haven't seen many of his recently for that reason. However I have time and wanted to see this line of thought on 2022. Nothing he talks about in the first 16mins of this specific video is anything we have not already discussed on this forum. We've already discussed it, so he's not being an idiot or being purposely non-factual just to get clicks/likes.

16:50-18:50 onward is extremely interesting (the gathering of CCL ships to take crew home around the world) and a topic not discussed here on this forum unless I've missed it. 20:40 onward is also interesting, whether you're in agreement or not with his assumption.

Edited by Hoopster95
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hoopster95 said:

Note... I don't like this guy or any of his vlogs. I haven't seen many of his recently for that reason. However I have time and wanted to see this line of thought on 2022. Nothing he talks about in the first 16mins of this specific video is anything we have not already discussed on this forum. We've already discussed it, so he's not being an idiot or being purposely non-factual just to get clicks/likes.

16:50-18:50 onward is extremely interesting (the gathering of CCL ships to take crew home around the world) and a topic not discussed here on this forum unless I've missed it. 20:40 onward is also interesting, whether you're in agreement or not with his assumption.

3zo1sh.jpg

2 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I think I should start my own VLOG. Only way to get people to believe me. 😇

I'm going to set up a studio in the new place 😉

You can be a guest😁

• Like 3

(the gathering of CCL ships to take crew home around the world) and a topic not discussed here on this forum unless I've missed it.

I didn’t watch the video in this thread, but John Heald talks about this in a video he did very recently. The video is 6:53 long and he holds up a red luggage tag at the start of the video.

3 hours ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Another example of speculation in contrast to facts.

NO ONE, including cruise companies can tell right now a definitive date that cruises will resume (and where).  

Your last sentence SAYS it all...............This has been going on 7 weeks now and Cruise Industry is no closer to know when the 1st sail date will be..........that in itself says a lot.

6 months from now.......I got a feeling they will know no more then they know now............NOTHING, IT'S  A SAD SITUATION.😞

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoopster95 said:

Note... I don't like this guy or any of his vlogs. 

Someone posted pics of the Princess ships transferring crew the other day. I forget which thread

Well it certainly worked he’s drawing a lot of attention to his channel.  One word about his premise 

POPPYCOCK

Balderdash, hogwash- whatever one may call it! Nobody can predict what happens in the next few weeks- let alone up until 2022!

I also stopped watching a certain leader,  I am not allowed to name - everytime I am doing so it reminds me of the " Comedy of Errors"!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

3zo1sh.jpg

Haha!!! Thank you Carol 😀

However I can be a real d**k when I want to be... just ask Penelope. Lol  😈

Hard to believe we were to be on Empress on Monday. Just sucks