When is your next cruise?

Our next cruise is January 2, 2021 - Carnival Breeze out of Ft. Lauderdale.  Then we have January 8, 2020 - Carnival Mardi Gras out of Miami.  We booked an Aft Excel Suite and are really looking forward to it!

My next cruise will be Oct 24th on Panorama, but I believe most likely it will be canceled.......  They are going to cancel cruises through Sept as now.    I'm not buying the excuse that they are "sold out" with limited guests. 

2 hours ago, Cruiseboy06 said:

My next cruise will be Oct 24th on Panorama, but I believe most likely it will be canceled.......  They are going to cancel cruises through Sept as now.    I'm not buying the excuse that they are "sold out" with limited guests. 

It wasn't just an excuse. PVP's were confirming that Aug. and maybe Sept. had reached their set capacity. This was coming from users on this forum who have been close to their PVP's for decades. I highly doubt they'd lie about it. JH confirmed it, not that I believe he's the most trustworthy source, but some people do. The problem is, they just had the big meeting with the CDC last week, and now with NCL announcing their next round of cancellations, things have changed. I don't think Carnival wants to be the only line to return to service if all others hold off. They'd be labeled as unsafe, greedy, and not looking out for the health & well being of their passengers. They don't want that kind of PR.

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

It wasn't just an excuse. PVP's were confirming that Aug. and maybe Sept. had reached their set capacity. This was coming from users on this forum who have been close to their PVP's for decades. I highly doubt they'd lie about it. JH confirmed it, not that I believe he's the most trustworthy source, but some people do. The problem is, they just had the big meeting with the CDC last week, and now with NCL announcing their next round of cancellations, things have changed. I don't think Carnival wants to be the only line to return to service if all others hold off. They'd be labeled as unsafe, greedy, and not looking out for the health & well being of their passengers. They don't want that kind of PR.

if you believe that excuse still  its on you!!   Clearly, they are going to cancel August/ September!!  They did same thing with last cancellations.  and October's cruises are disappearing as well.  Panorama's cruises in October disappeared besides Oct 24th and 31st sailings  So August-September cruises, all of them, are "sold out"?   hmmm okay..

9 minutes ago, Cruiseboy06 said:

if you believe that excuse still  its on you!!   Clearly, they are going to cancel August/ September!!  They did same thing with last cancellations.  and October's cruises are disappearing as well.  Panorama's cruises in October disappeared besides Oct 24th and 31st sailings  So August-September cruises, all of them, are "sold out"?   hmmm okay..

Whether or not they continue the shutdown into Aug./Sept. is irrelevant to the capacity topic. I fully believe they were telling us the truth about having met capacity because the strongest evidence points to it being true. Whereas, the opposing you viewpoint has no evidence that it was a lie. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop all the "Carnival are liars" folks from spreading their misinformation into every threat that pops up. Point in case, this is a thread for people to share their next cruise, yet here you are with the broken record of negativity.

• Like 2

I haven't been on here for a long time...Wondering if I should have been after reading some other threads.

I just booked 4 cabins today for 10/31/2020.

I haven't done insurance as there are a lot of people going and the cruise is very inexpensive for most cabins.

I will have to look around to see the what ifs???

I know our airfare will not charge change fees and we are the only ones flying to port.  The rest are an hour drive.

It is the best way to visit my adult children & grandson...better than a hotel, not imposing on them, get up when I want, go to sleep when I want.   No one has to cook or clean...I didn't even give much thought to possible postponements being extended!

48 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

How do you put a hold on a stateroom?  I'm doing a booking and that option isn't coming up. TIA! @firefly333 @organized chaos

When do you want to cruise?  August and September ARE grayed out.