Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

6 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

I watched it on my iPhone and no problems. Started on time and no lag. I was hoping for a bit more information since we go there next week, but oh well!

Have a great time!!!

22 minutes ago, bulldogz said:

Are you able to watch a recording of this and get points for it?  I registered for this and was not able to watch it live.

We've  been able to do that in the past, and the email said this one would be posted later.

They have, slightly, improved their sound quality. Still have some work to do in the quality of the presentations though.

I logged in at 5:52ET, got a countdown counter to the start point. From my iPad I did a ScreenShare with our tv so that we could both watch in comfort. No technical issues.

It was great to see images of favorite places we’ve been, and those we haven’t been to yet. It was disappointing that they partially occluded the nice photos and videos with the floating bullet-points. And after the first brief glimpse of the map, they never provided location orientation. Oh well, it was not a professional job, but they aren’t professional presenters and I am glad I did watch it.

Stan

I logged in a minute or so before it started, and it worked well for a few minutes. Then the sound disappeared intermittently for a while before the whole thing froze. I closed down, logged in again and the video worked fine but the sound never returned. And, yes, I checked other sites and had no difficulty with the sound, so it wasn't my laptop. 

I was just looking at the my points since I am only one point away from Elite and have participated in 2 Power Up quizzes since April.  Suddenly, over 50 points were deducted.  I have been on hold via speaker for a very long time to try to resolve this.  Has anyone else had this happen?  Each and every point has been earned so I do not understand this!!

Here is an update. I spoke with a wonderful representative today.  He pulled up all of our points and after speaking with his supervisor, it appears that there was a computer glitch.  We are now Elite.  He had stated that it may take up to 30 days to correct the error.  I explained that we are cruising to Bermuda on June 12 and needed this expedited.  Once again, he communicated with his supervisor and I am assured the correction will be made within a week.  I requested the case number just in case.  You can be quite certain that I will be checking daily!!

Thank you for your responses.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, goofysmom99 said:

I signed up but missed it the first time and just received the email to register and watch the rerun before May 18th.

I received that early this evening as well. 

Tom

10 hours ago, macusr said:

We got the email today with the link to the recorded Italy webinar.  Have to watch by 5/18 to get the 30 PUPs. 

I find it interesting that for those that took the time to watch the “scheduled” webinar they get points by the 24th yet those that want to watch it after the fact at their leisure get points by the 18th…

• Like 1

I watched the webinar, but did not receive the "Thank You" email.  Instead I received the "Earn 30 Power Up Points for Watching Our Italy Webinar"  email.  Does this mean that I won't get credit unless I watch it again? 

11 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

I watched the webinar, but did not receive the "Thank You" email.  Instead I received the "Earn 30 Power Up Points for Watching Our Italy Webinar"  email.  Does this mean that I won't get credit unless I watch it again? 

I don’t know but I am in the same boat. I watch the first one. Never got the thank you. Did you get an email inviting me to watch the rerun. I’ve been unable to connect to the rerun. So I don’t know what any of it means.