Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 minute ago, cruisestitch said:

I have never tried emailing but I have called the Captains Club desk when I have been

missing points.  I have sent screenshots which have been forwarded onto the loyalty desk.  It generally takes quite a while for them to investigate.  Right now, I am missing five points from the promotion where you booked a flight by Celebrity.  The Captains Club representative said that it could take three or four weeks before I actually see those points, not surprising because of the holiday timeframe.

@cruisestitchforget about the holidays, I just found out today that there are only 2 people in loyalty that actually add the points to your cc membership. I am missing 72 points (paid 2x occupancy) on last 2 cruises and Captains club has sent email to have them added. She said 2 to 3 weeks but has asked to be escalated.  I assumed things were done correctly but seems not to be the case. 

12 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

No; do you recommend them?

I posted last week on this thread that I was missing 50 points (solo in cabin) from my last cruise. Following the advice of many of you, I called captains club on Friday morning to inquire. Turns out I was also missing a few from a previous cruise. A very nice lady from the Philippines sent an email to the loyalty department and last night my account was credited with 72 additional points.  I'd like to thank you all for your help as I would never have known otherwise.  What would we do without each other !!! 

Edited by drakes2
Spelling
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I started it last night at bedtime - it was buffering/stuttering and unwatchable (we have solid internet), but I let it play. This morning, it said "the webinar has ended". So, we'll see what comes my way, or not, next month. 🙂

Tom

You'll get your PUPs.

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I need to go buy some lottery tickets.  Those B2B2B sound amazing, especially the one in Asia.  

I'm seriously considering it just don't want to travel that distance solo.  Not getting any younger. 

This was the best Captain's Club webinar ever!  It played without a hitch on my computer – except for the regular darkening of the screen to bring up the controls that I had already set [which I assume is seem as a 'feature' in the minds of Celebrity IT who don't actually watch these things...]

The content was also very interesting.  I read the paper during the Asia parts because I have no intention of going there, but moved close to the screen for the Caribbean and the B2B2B parts.

It's a pity that this is probably the last webinar I will watch, because it will be the last to count toward Azamara loyalty points.  But never say never: the Caribbean parts of this webinar made me think that some of the itineraries there are very interesting – and, just maybe, they haven't ruined the M-class ships so I could consider it.  [See Celebrity: all these free points may actually lead to a new booking!]

1 hour ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

This was the best Captain's Club webinar ever!  It played without a hitch on my computer – except for the regular darkening of the screen to bring up the controls that I had already set [which I assume is seem as a 'feature' in the minds of Celebrity IT who don't actually watch these things...]

The content was also very interesting.  I read the paper during the Asia parts because I have no intention of going there, but moved close to the screen for the Caribbean and the B2B2B parts.

It's a pity that this is probably the last webinar I will watch, because it will be the last to count toward Azamara loyalty points.  But never say never: the Caribbean parts of this webinar made me think that some of the itineraries there are very interesting – and, just maybe, they haven't ruined the M-class ships so I could consider it.  [See Celebrity: all these free points may actually lead to a new booking!]

@Host Jazzbeau

Can you please refresh my memory...

What is the last day to cruise b/4 Azamara & Celebrity separate completely?
Still attempting to sneak in a last minute Azamara cruise, prior to the separation.
Thanks!

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

I just wonder when the PUP points will be added, as the Webinar can be watched up to 3rd January 2023.

As I have watched  before end of December, do I get my 5. Captain’s Club points mid January?

It said by January 14

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Von & John said:

@Host Jazzbeau

Still attempting to sneak in a last minute Azamara cruise, prior to the separation.
Thanks!

My understanding is you can still accrue points between brands, but your cruise needs to be completed before the end of January 2023 when the agreement finally concludes.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Von & John said:

@Host Jazzbeau

Thanks!

Azamara has been saying Feb. 1, but I think @downundermatt is probably right that it means Jan. 31.  [And they mean the cruise ends by that date...]

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Veinless said:

Stiiiiill waiting for the points from summer’s Greece webinar. Celebrity is bad at this. 

Call CC and get it expedited

I called Friday about 72 missing points and they were in my  captains circle account on Tuesday 

12 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I just wonder when the PUP points will be added, as the Webinar can be watched up to 3rd January 2023.

As I have watched  before end of December, do I get my 5. Captain’s Club points mid January?

are you E plus now? We will be after the 1st leg of our B2B next month!