Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

9 hours ago, Silent Penguin said:

Did you ever get your answer about Go Green.  Here's a link. If you don't need it anymore, maybe someone else will.  

https://cloud.na.celebritycruises.com/GOGREEN_OPTIN

Generally, answer is no.  However with Go Green on Ascent and Edge, plus the webinar that dropped yesterday, we'll have exactly 3000 points for our second on the B2B,   Assuming all cruises happen as planned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twins_to_alaska said:

I got the email at 5:08 eastern. Just finished watching.

Just got mine at 5:03 pm eastern.  But I watched the video yesterday. thanks to the link posted here.  So, do we have to watch again??

5 minutes ago, ecslady said:

Just got mine at 5:03 pm eastern.  But I watched the video yesterday. thanks to the link posted here.  So, do we have to watch again??

No...unless you forget a screenshot. 

This is the first time I received an email haven’t sailed celebrity for 10 years but have a cruise booked for next year. I watched the video but didn’t know I needed to take a screen shot. Is that only needed it there are issues not receiving points?  

58 minutes ago, Eno said:

This is the first time I received an email haven’t sailed celebrity for 10 years but have a cruise booked for next year. I watched the video but didn’t know I needed to take a screen shot. Is that only needed it there are issues not receiving points?  

Not required. But on several occasions they didn't award the pointsvand having the screenshot provided the proof needed to have them correct their error. 

Got the email today, addressed to my wife at my email address...

We're Elite from Royal Diamond, but 9 points from "true Elite". Probably wouldn't do the President's cruise; we've been to all those places. But it is a little bit tempting...

Interesting on some level that their lumping the onboard experiences into an onboard excursion concept. And some of the things people have shouted at clouds about (cooking experiences, for instance) actually looked pretty interesting in the video!

Got the email and watched yesterday. Took a picture of the finished page just in case.

Question about that though. The screen just says "Thank you! The webinar has ended GoTo" so how does that prove I watched THAT webinar in case I don't get the points and have to prove it? (The last time they gave me the points as a "one time courtesy" but suggested I take a screenshot of the end page for proof in the future.)

4 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Got the email and watched yesterday. Took a picture of the finished page just in case.

Question about that though. The screen just says "Thank you! The webinar has ended GoTo" so how does that prove I watched THAT webinar in case I don't get the points and have to prove it? (The last time they gave me the points as a "one time courtesy" but suggested I take a screenshot of the end page for proof in the future.)

The screen shot usually has a date and time on it or you call up the raw information show the date 

• Like 1

No PUP email for me.😮

However, Celebrity sent me these emails yesterday:

"Ready for a Mediterranean Escape?"

"Sail Away for Less during our Fall Sale!"

Thank goodness for Cruise Critic!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

The screen shot usually has a date and time on it or you call up the raw information show the date 

Although my screen shot shows that I had other tabs open...hope they don't hold that against me 

• Haha 1

I have updated my tables and charts to include this September PUP activity.  This activity does keep the September streak alive--so far five Septembers in a row.

image.png.193d0f4b17c9132f11daf1ae6431e79c.png

image.png.3a720f3db323c62f1bdb390f2b6d448f.png

image.png.f79eef4b26fc6a8a2f0d65539b14a28f.png

image.png.d1dfbdcbb742d319c029114b88616bcc.png

CAPTAIN'S CLUB

HELLO G
MEMBERSHIP #:
TIER: ELITE PLUS

CAPTAIN’S CLUB EXCLUSIVE WEBINAR - PRESIDENT’S CRUISE RECAP, NORWEGIAN FJORDS, AND MORE

Dear G,

Relive this year’s incredible President’s Cruise, and learn about the 2025 President’s Cruise when we take the party to stunning Norway. Plus, discover our amazing slate of onboard Ship Excursions—from behind-the-scenes tours to mixology and culinary classes you don't want to miss it.

Register to watch by September 25, 2024, and earn
 30 Power Up Points.

REGISTER NOW

To qualify, members must register with their Captain’s Club ID and watch the entire presentation by September 25, 2024.

Up to five members can watch the webinar together under one registration. Each member’s Captain’s Club ID must be entered separately on the registration page to earn points.

Power Up Points will be awarded to those who qualify by October 14, 2024.

KNOW A CAPTAIN’S CLUB MEMBER THAT’S NOT RECEIVING POWER UP POINTS ACTIVITIES?

Tell them to subscribe to our emails here to be included.

VISIT CELEBRITY.COM
CALL 1-877-202-4344   CONTACT YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR

FOLLOW & SHARE #CELEBRITYCRUISES
Instagram Facebook TIKTOK YouTube Pinterest

THE ROYAL CARIBBEAN GROUP

RCC CEL SILVERSEA
BROWSER VIEW | SPECIAL OFFERS | CRUISE SEARCH | FORWARD TO A FRIEND

*Activity Terms: Captain’s Club Members receiving this email are eligible to receive 30 Power Up Points for watching this Captain’s Club Exclusive Webinar: President’s Cruise Recap, Norwegian Fjords, and More. Members must be registered for the event to receive points. Power Up Points to be awarded once per eligible member. To qualify, members must enter their first name, last name, and correct Captain’s Club ID when prompted and watch the entire presentation.

*General Terms:Power Up Points can be earned for completing various activities such as watching webinars, making a cruise booking, or taking quizzes and surveys. Opportunities to earn Power Up Points will be emailed to eligible members.

Power Up Points convert to Club Points at a ratio of 10 Power Up Points to 1 Club Point. All Power Up Points earned in a calendar month will be converted to Club Points and added to a participating member’s Club Point balance. These Club Points are earned in addition to any points earned when sailing with us. Club Points converted from Power Up Points in a given month will be rounded up to the nearest whole Club Point. For example, a member that earns 50.5 Power Up Points in January, will have 6 Club Points added to their balance by February 14th. If you don’t see your Power Up Points by October 14th, email CXC@celebrity.com for assistance. Point discrepancies must be submitted within 1 year of the activity date. Point discrepancies older than 1 year will not be reviewed or accepted.

All terms and conditions of a Power Up Points activity must be met to be eligible to receive the associated Power Up Points. Eligible members may participate once per activity. The processing of personal information related to Power Up Points activities is subject to our Privacy Policy available here: https://www.celebritycruises.com/privacy-policy.

Certain Power Up Points activities may be construed as financial incentive(s) under the California Consumer Privacy Act. You may opt in/out by your participation in any Power Up Points activity.

Club Points converted from Power Up Points are subject to all terms and conditions of the Captain’s Club program https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/join-the-club. Power Up Points and Captains Club program terms and conditions are subject to change at any point without prior notice.

Nothing Comes Close and Celebrity Reflection are trademarks of Celebrity Cruises, Inc.
©2024 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ship's registry: Malta and Ecuador.

If you wish to change your preferences or opt to be excluded from future commercial e-mails from Celebrity Cruises, click here or visit: Celebrity.com .

We hope you enjoyed this e-mail from:
Celebrity Cruises Inc.
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
www.celebrity.com

Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fclick.na.celebrit
CELEBRITY X

Edited by gerelmx