Jan Swartz Online Event

Geoffa30

46 minutes ago, Geoffa30 said:

Just received an email from Princess which mentions an online event Friday 24 July. Wonder if this is a U.K. only thing? 

If it is for the U.K. only just wondering how good your short hand is?    Can you write fast?

Would be interested to hear what she has to say. ☺️

6 hours ago, Geoffa30 said:

Just received an email from Princess which mentions an online event Friday 24 July. Wonder if this is a U.K. only thing? 

These are the details from the UK email:

liveevent.JPG.d3082946787f6ac8de459e8a110d9743.JPG

Edited by dides
  • Thanks 1

I received an email on 7/14 regarding the new offer that included specialty dining; the bottom part of the email included info about the 7/24 Princess Connect event. I’m in the US. As it’s a FB Live event, I would think that anyone could watch

Have attached a screen shot of the announcement.

0B964694-D476-443D-B31F-B3FC89EC2182.jpeg

Edited by gotta cruise again
Crop attachment
  • Thanks 1

So all we know is that there’s going to be an event on July 24 6 pm with Jan Schwartz. We don’t know how to watch it or what time zone 6 pm is. Perhaps someone will post with more details. 

Tom🤔

2 hours ago, trbarton said:

So all we know is that there’s going to be an event on July 24 6 pm with Jan Schwartz. We don’t know how to watch it or what time zone 6 pm is. Perhaps someone will post with more details. 

Tom🤔

The event is July 24th, 10 am Pacific Time

Edited by brisalta

49 minutes ago, caribill said:

I can't find any information about this event on the USA Princess web site.

According to my previous experince, all this event were announced like a day or two before happening. I doubt that there will be any problems putting on an alarm or a reminder but usually such events start and end at random times. I also doubt that it will be any intresting in the first place so I would miss it initially 

7 hours ago, Thrak said:

Wouldn't that be "anyone who has a FB account"?

Perhaps for some events; I think it depends on who is hosting a FB Live and the parameters they set for their event. I am not on FB yet have been able to watch some FB events live, for example, my church services.

But here is a correction about the Princess event: it’s via YouTube, not FB...that’s what I get for having a bad memory and not double checking before I post!!! Apologies to all for my error.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gotta cruise again said:

Perhaps for some events; I think it depends on who is hosting a FB Live and the parameters they set for their event. I am not on FB yet have been able to watch some FB events live, for example, my church services.

But here is a correction about the Princess event: it’s via YouTube, not FB...that’s what I get for having a bad memory and not double checking before I post!!! Apologies to all for my error.

Interesting, thanks. I don't have a FB account and I'm amazed how many businesses have gone to a FB only web presence as opposed to having a regular web site. Sometimes it can be quite annoying. I know what you mean about memory...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

I received an email a couple of days ago about remotely participating in a discussion on YouTube this week with Jan Swartz but there was no specific date & time so I deleted their email.

I guess you did not click on the link to get more details about the date and time.

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

Interesting, thanks. I don't have a FB account and I'm amazed how many businesses have gone to a FB only web presence as opposed to having a regular web site. Sometimes it can be quite annoying. I know what you mean about memory...

I try to avoid dealing with businesses that insist customers use FB.

From my former type of work I know way too much about what FB does with data and how little regard they have for privacy or security. Also too much what can be done with that data with a certain software system. I believe the NDAs I have signed are still in force so enough said for now.

Edited by brisalta
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, brisalta said:

I guess you did not click on the link to get more details about the date and time.

Today I received another email but the link didn’t provide the date & time...only that the Princess Connects Live virtual event can be viewed next week via YouTube.

17 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Today I received another email but the link didn’t provide the date & time...only that the Princess Connects Live virtual event can be viewed next week via YouTube.

This is the content of the email I received today:

image.png.40b0d24fcc2a4c172aad82779b995b02.png

Notice something about it?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, brisalta said:

This is the content of the email I received today:

image.png.40b0d24fcc2a4c172aad82779b995b02.png

Notice something about it?

I understand that it’s supposed to be on YouTub so perhaps one can watch it that way by doing a search. 

Tom😀

5 minutes ago, trbarton said:

I understand that it’s supposed to be on YouTub so perhaps one can watch it that way by doing a search. 

Tom😀

Or maybe if you got the email click on the Reminder button...

Received the same E-mail, it would probably be interesting to watch, but I'm not sure if I can get it live on you tube. I did notice cruise director Duvall Gamble will be joining Jan Swartz, he is one of my favorite cruise directors.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

• Like 1