Empress of The Seas

1 hour ago, lovelife said:

I had to fight for it.  They wanted to give me an Oasis JS for an Empress Royal Suite!!!

Good for you !  They denied my Empress Royal Suite to Odyssey Owner's Suite request 3 times.  They finally approved a shift to Allure Star Loft Suite and I was elated.  I wouldn’t have accepted a JS shift from the Royal Suite either.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Good for you !  They denied my Empress Royal Suite to Odyssey Owner's Suite request 3 times.  They finally approved a shift to Allure Star Loft Suite and I was elated.  I wouldn’t have accepted a JS shift from the Royal Suite either.

I remember you posting about getting the star loft for the royal suite and told RCCL I would like the same. They said that absolutely could never have happened! Ha ha. 

• Haha 2

Not being in the suite class, I'm hoping someone can give me a guess as to what level cabin they might Lift and Shift me to. I'm looking at the L&S from 11/14/20 Empress Studio Oceanview (8030) to 10/23/21 Independence. It's a great cabin for a solo, but I don't think there are similar cabins on other Royal ships. 

5 hours ago, wikoffclan said:

Not being in the suite class, I'm hoping someone can give me a guess as to what level cabin they might Lift and Shift me to. I'm looking at the L&S from 11/14/20 Empress Studio Oceanview (8030) to 10/23/21 Independence. It's a great cabin for a solo, but I don't think there are similar cabins on other Royal ships. 

An OV (3 or 4N) is likely to be the closest thing on Indy - that might take a while to assign.

8 hours ago, wikoffclan said:

The Ovation has studio balconies, not sure about any of the other ships.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, rcclmiami said:

One or two more cdc no sail orders and I see Majesty and Empress Turkey bound.

So sad. 

I have cancelled this cruise.  The uncertainly (or certainty that it will not happen) has won out.  That combined with the total redeploy of the Australian season has made it all too hard.

Good luck all.  I hope it happens for your sakes. 

Raina

• Like 1