Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

15 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I am just wondering...maybe the reason Allure TA hasn't been released yet is that she will get her upgrades at the end of the season and sail empty straight to Galveston? Just a thought.

Shes not only TA not released, one or two more besides her. Hopefully next week!

Yes, Looks like few changes in release dates:   7nite Caribbean and Northeast Phase 2- Week of March 1st.   Other/Long Caribbean- March 8.    Australia, Hawaii, South Pacific- March 15.   Singapore March 29.   China Phase 2- April 5

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Shes not only TA not released, one or two more besides her. Hopefully next week!

I am was originally thinking in the next 2-3 days, but with the tweak they just did.  Would a TA be under the section of "other"?  Might not be until next week indeed.  

Edited by island lady

We are still waiting for Serenade of the Seas end of March and April 2022 schedule. It does a repositioning to Singapore February 27- March 12 and then nothing until May 1 2022 when it starts the Alaskan cruise season. Does anyone know when those dates might be released? (Thinking dry dock but how can I find the schedule?) 

2 hours ago, island lady said:

I am was originally thinking in the next 2-3 days, but with the tweak they just did.  Would a TA be under the section of "other"?  Might not be until next week indeed.  

With Royal never know, possibly yes. But you know me always looking at longer Repo's/TA's and seems like every yr couple are outside quoted dates, even couple Cruises I booked were after all supposed to be... 

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mah Jongg said:

We are still waiting for Serenade of the Seas end of March and April 2022 schedule. It does a repositioning to Singapore February 27- March 12 and then nothing until May 1 2022 when it starts the Alaskan cruise season. Does anyone know when those dates might be released? (Thinking dry dock but how can I find the schedule?) 

Nope, I'm watching for possible shes doing Panama Canal as shes returning to Tampa Florida in Fall 2022 after Alaska

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

With Royal never know, possibly yes. But you know me always looking at longer Repo's/TA's and seems like every yr couple are outside quoted dates, even couple Cruises I booked were after all supposed to be... 

Yup I hear 'ya.  This last year was supposed to be the start of the big international touring for us.  Right now we would have been cruising along the southern coast of Australia, having boarded in Sydney early last month.  Soooo frustrating.  😞 

Not taking a chance until end of next year for international.  Have the Med B2B booked, but need this TA to connect it.  Won't try the Aussie trip now until early 2023.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

We are always looking for longer trips too, and more exotic ports.  Seem like we can't always find that with Royal.  Please share here if you see a good one.👀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mah Jongg said:

We are always looking for longer trips too, and more exotic ports.  Seem like we can't always find that with Royal.  Please share here if you see a good one.👀

We also would love a change of pace and are looking for longer cruises, unique repos and a few "exotic" ports.  7N sailings are too short and B2B usually offer the same ports we've visited often.

We had a lovely 15N Tokyo-Seattle sailing on Ovation in May, sadly which I'm 99% sure will be canceled by RC.

The Apr 2022 TPs are now a few nights shorter and the only ports are Tahiti, BB and Moorea. Our canceled 2021 EB and WB 18N TP sailings also included ports in Australia & NZ.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mah Jongg said:

There is an interesting 14 night "Western Caribbean & the Americas" on Adventure 5 November 2022 (interesting to me 😀)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Missusdubbya said:

There is an interesting 14 night "Western Caribbean & the Americas" on Adventure 5 November 2022 (interesting to me 😀)

Yes, that one crossed my mind also. For years did the Boston/Florida Repo's, when I started them were 13niters, then 12, then 11. Last 20yrs only had one 5n and one 7n, with these part of B4B's all rest my Cruises min 10nites...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yes, that one crossed my mind also. For years did the Boston/Florida Repo's, when I started them were 13niters, then 12, then 11. Last 20yrs only had one 5n and one 7n, with these part of B4B's all rest my Cruises min 10nites...

I love the longer repo cruises too. 2017 was our longest b2b - Vision Quebec to Cape Liberty, Cape Liberty to Galveston totalling 27 nights 😁

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Missusdubbya said:

I love the longer repo cruises too. 2017 was our longest b2b - Vision Quebec to Cape Liberty, Cape Liberty to Galveston totalling 27 nights 😁

Nice! Was to do Quebec-Florida Repo last yr on Vision as part of B3B including 10 & 11 nite Caribbean. Would been my first time on Vision Class in 19yrs, my Kids grew up on them 1996-2002. Did our first 9 & 10niters, our first Suite and made Diamond on Grandeur...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Nice! Was to do Quebec-Florida Repo last yr on Vision as part of B3B including 10 & 11 nite Caribbean. Would been my first time on Vision Class in 19yrs, my Kids grew up on them 1996-2002. Did our first 9 & 10niters, our first Suite and made Diamond on Grandeur...

A bit off your topic but did the Snowbird Migration (Quebec-Fort Lauderdale) 13 night on Adventure Oct 2019 and what a great itinerary.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Such a shame, would have been an excellent trip.

3 minutes ago, Ashland said:

A bit off your topic but did the Snowbird Migration (Quebec-Fort Lauderdale) 13 night on Adventure Oct 2019 and what a great itinerary.

Adventure is such a nice ship too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ashland said:

Kool, was really looking forward my first Snowbird. Running out ship/dates for a Fall2022 Cruise. Where I sit now under 2hrs away from Canada Border, in 2 weeks Ill be 2hrs from Mexico Border. Have snow in my yard and soon be enjoying 80 degree days, ready leave Winter behind

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

We were with you on that one, and it was a great cruise!  We loved the 2021 itinerary scheduled for Empress from Montreal this year, and would have booked it, had it been on any other ship.  

• Like 2

Woke up to learn my last 2021 booking is now gone, Odyssey's TA from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale.

Dear Guest,

The past year has been challenging for all of us. Since our suspension in March 2020, we’ve spent countless hours hyper-focused on developing new protocols and procedures, scheduling new itineraries, and adjusting and evolving our plans. Our situation remains fluid, and there is still significant uncertainty surrounding resuming operations globally. But what we do know is that we are dedicated to our Royal Comeback and getting it right.

Odyssey of the Seas is our newest and latest flagship and we want to ensure her inaugural season takes place as best we can. With that said, instead of debuting in Rome this summer, Odyssey of the Seas will begin her inaugural season out of Israel - a country that leads the world with its progressive vaccine rollout program for COVID-19. As a result, Odyssey will welcome Israeli residents at its new homeport in Haifa from June to October 2021. Regrettably, this means your sailing has been cancelled.