Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

4 hours ago, Kokomo91165 said:

7 Night Cruises Fall 2022/ Spring 2023

Miami - Symphony & Oasis

Port Canaveral - Harmony

San Juan - Voyager

Galveston - Allure 

We've been booked on the Port Canaveral Harmony April 2022 for quite some time. This will be the 3rd try for this similar itinerary/ship since 2020 (RCI  cancelled)...2021 L/S...now onto 2022.

However if kids can't sail we hope to have the option to L/S to 2023...We're determined to keep our price, cabin category and KSF price protected.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We've been booked on the Port Canaveral Harmony April 2022 for quite some time. This will be the 3rd try for this similar itinerary/ship since 2020 (RCI  cancelled)...2021 L/S...now onto 2022.

However if kids can't sail we hope to have the option to L/S to 2023...We're determined to keep our price, cabin category and KSF price protected.

Unless something major changes with Virus Kids will sail then. Isn't even the 100% Vax Israel Cruises allowing unVax kids? I'll ready Cruise without mask by 2022, thats my hope...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Teeara said:

I hear you.  I booked a 3 day on Navigator for late October this year.  Keeping my fingers crossed it will happen since it's late in the year and a short cruise.  Now I'm just waiting for that Allure Fall 2022 TA to open for booking.  Ugh!  I HATE waiting!  ;o)

I was hoping the release of booking date was going to be this week...now I am thinking it may not be until next week since they seem to be tweaking things again.🤔    Checking every day!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, island lady said:

I was hoping the release of booking date was going to be this week...now I am thinking it may not be until next week since they seem to be tweaking things again.🤔    Checking every day!

I'm looking daily for allure out of Galveston as well. I'm also wondering when.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Allure itineraries available to book. 

No TA yet through and there’s about a 25 day gap. 

9281D83D-3890-45CD-A4E5-C0991454D360.jpeg

You’re quick Ken.  You beat me to it.  I guess that would leave time to finish the Amp and then a non-revenue cruise to Galveston for the smaller To Do items?

We’re booked on the last Allure W. Mes cruise so that kinda puts a kink in our plans to cruise back to the USA. 

5 minutes ago, atgood said:

You’re quick Ken.  You beat me to it.  I guess that would leave time to finish the Amp and then a non-revenue cruise to Galveston for the smaller To Do items?

We’re booked on the last Allure W. Mes cruise so that kinda puts a kink in our plans to cruise back to the USA.  

Allure TA is Oct. 30 to Nov 13 - Barcelona to Galveston

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks,  normally they show up on cruising power at the same time 

Also these were showing on UK site 2 hours plus. USA was late. Just heads up for future weeks

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

The date 2022 Oct 30 does not "light up" on the cruisingpower calendar view, but if you continue to choose it, it can go to the next page for booking.

That’s what I found out.  Same thing works to see the Harmony sailings.