Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

18 minutes ago, MindyJohn said:

Woke up to learn my last 2021 booking is now gone, Odyssey's TA from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale.

Dear Guest,

The past year has been challenging for all of us. Since our suspension in March 2020, we’ve spent countless hours hyper-focused on developing new protocols and procedures, scheduling new itineraries, and adjusting and evolving our plans. Our situation remains fluid, and there is still significant uncertainty surrounding resuming operations globally. But what we do know is that we are dedicated to our Royal Comeback and getting it right.

Odyssey of the Seas is our newest and latest flagship and we want to ensure her inaugural season takes place as best we can. With that said, instead of debuting in Rome this summer, Odyssey of the Seas will begin her inaugural season out of Israel - a country that leads the world with its progressive vaccine rollout program for COVID-19. As a result, Odyssey will welcome Israeli residents at its new homeport in Haifa from June to October 2021. Regrettably, this means your sailing has been cancelled.

I am so sorry to see your TA cancelled - we have an Odyssey B2B for January 15 & 23, 2022 Caribbean itineraries, I wonder if they will be effected?? Maybe you can get a L&S for a TA in 2022????

Just now, cruise wizard said:

I am so sorry to see your TA cancelled - we have an Odyssey B2B for January 15 & 23, 2022 Caribbean itineraries, I wonder if they will be effected?? Maybe you can get a L&S for a TA in 2022????

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Odyssey in November.  It's very possible they're still considering their options.  I saw a news release saying the sailings from Haifa will go on sale Tuesday March 9.

1 minute ago, MindyJohn said:

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Odyssey in November.  It's very possible they're still considering their options.  I saw a news release saying the sailings from Haifa will go on sale Tuesday March 9.

I hope that it will all work out for you.

We are waiting for our May 10 & 15 on Brilliance to cancel............maybe a 50/50 on Allure 8/15 & 22.........and we are still in "wait & see" mode on our Jewel 9/10 & 20 & 26 cruises from Boston to do Canada & New England. For us so far 2021 looks a lot like 2020 cruise wise!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs from Mean Mary and me...............

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

I hope that it will all work out for you.

We are waiting for our May 10 & 15 on Brilliance to cancel............maybe a 50/50 on Allure 8/15 & 22.........and we are still in "wait & see" mode on our Jewel 9/10 & 20 & 26 cruises from Boston to do Canada & New England. For us so far 2021 looks a lot like 2020 cruise wise!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs from Mean Mary and me...............

I definitely need to look around for some late summer or fall 2021 options.  I hate seeing nothing in my cruise planner until 2022!!!  Thanks for the virtual hug and the same backatcha!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pstone1 said:

9 hours ago, Ashland said:

A bit off your topic but did the Snowbird Migration (Quebec-Fort Lauderdale) 13 night on Adventure Oct 2019 and what a great itinerary.

4 hours ago, pstone1 said:

We were with you on that one, and it was a great cruise!  We loved the 2021 itinerary scheduled for Empress from Montreal this year, and would have booked it, had it been on any other ship.  

We were on that on as well.  We did it as a B3B, Quebec-Bayonne-Quebec-Ft Lauderdale.

We lost a couple long trips this past year. In the Fall we were to be on the Radiance. N/S then to Japan and Singapore, fly to Hong Kong and sail the Voyager to Sydney.  Then in the Spring we were to take the Ovation from Singapore to Japan and Seattle.  Not sure how long it will take for Royal to repeat the Japan route.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Any reason why no sails from Fort Lauderdale for the periods of June-September, 2021 and May-October 2022. 

I can understand the no sail for the '21 months.

Could be the new terminal in Miami combined with ships seasonally in other parts of the world.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MindyJohn said:

I just saw them come out today.

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

Any reason why no sails from Fort Lauderdale for the periods of June-September, 2021 and May-October 2022. 

Few ships for this Summer, including my 8niters I booked Booked were pulled from site due to 7n CDC restrictions. I'm still Booked on 4 of them. Caribbean 2022-2023 longer 6-11 niters still to come out next 2 weeks. Though as said above might be less ships in FLL, more in MIA and Texas, does look like for 2022Fall-Spring2023 there is going be 3 Royal ships in Tampa

Edited by ONECRUISER

2 hours ago, MindyJohn said:

Woke up to learn my last 2021 booking is now gone, Odyssey's TA from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale.

Dear Guest,

The past year has been challenging for all of us. Since our suspension in March 2020, we’ve spent countless hours hyper-focused on developing new protocols and procedures, scheduling new itineraries, and adjusting and evolving our plans. Our situation remains fluid, and there is still significant uncertainty surrounding resuming operations globally. But what we do know is that we are dedicated to our Royal Comeback and getting it right.

Odyssey of the Seas is our newest and latest flagship and we want to ensure her inaugural season takes place as best we can. With that said, instead of debuting in Rome this summer, Odyssey of the Seas will begin her inaugural season out of Israel - a country that leads the world with its progressive vaccine rollout program for COVID-19. As a result, Odyssey will welcome Israeli residents at its new homeport in Haifa from June to October 2021. Regrettably, this means your sailing has been cancelled.

Sorry, bad news-ok news. Sad that changed but at least getting some advance warning. Thanks for info...

1 minute ago, ONECRUISER said:

Few ships for this Summer, including my 8niters I booked Booked were pulled from site due to 7n CDC restrictions. I'm still Booked on 4 of them. Caribbean 2022-2023 longer 6-11 niters still to come out next 2 weeks. Though as said might be less ships in FLL, more in MIA and Texas, does look like for 2022Fall-Spring2023 there is going be 3 Royal ships in Tampa

Just booked an Allure 8 niter sailing out of FLL on January 22 and hoping it comes off.  Will be really disappointed as I got a good price inclusive of balcony, senior and a flash sale discount.  Plus the imaginary 60% off 2nd Pax🤪

Also, have Oasis sailing out Bayonne in early September and beginning to doubt if it will be sailing.

7 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Just booked an Allure 8 niter sailing out of FLL on January 22 and hoping it comes off.  Will be really disappointed as I got a good price inclusive of balcony, senior and a flash sale discount.  Plus the imaginary 60% off 2nd Pax🤪

Also, have Oasis sailing out Bayonne in early September and beginning to doubt if it will be sailing.

Agree, I keep Booking them at Good and some great prices with Military/SOLO & Senior(I'm 55), w/over $5000 price Drops last 10months but lost many these. Some Cruises Royal gave cash back no option of FCC or Lift and Shift, 2 of them were Florida Caribbean sailing this Summer... Good Luck!

2 hours ago, nelblu said:

I have Visions of Royal cruising from FLL after Oct. 22.   

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, MindyJohn said:

I definitely need to look around for some late summer or fall 2021 options.  I hate seeing nothing in my cruise planner until 2022!!!  Thanks for the virtual hug and the same backatcha!

I hear you.  I booked a 3 day on Navigator for late October this year.  Keeping my fingers crossed it will happen since it's late in the year and a short cruise.  Now I'm just waiting for that Allure Fall 2022 TA to open for booking.  Ugh!  I HATE waiting!  ;o)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Did you see these on the RCCL site? I can't find them.

Just now, Sea Dog said:

Me neither, Looking for October 2022 out of San Juan. Maybe the US site hasn't been updated.

Not listed but it is a pretty safe bet with October schedules that have already been released  

• Like 1