Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

38 minutes ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

The date 2022 Oct 30 does not "light up" on the cruisingpower calendar view, but if you continue to choose it, it can go to the next page for booking.

That’s what I found out.  Same thing works to see the Harmony sailings. 

Does anyone have any thoughts on where Jewel will be heading following it's October 17, 2022 cruise which ends in Tarragona? We were thinking a TA would follow if it's heading back to the US. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks,  normally they show up on cruising power at the same time 

Ken, does CruisingPower show anything for the 2 missing weeks between Allure TA arrival (Nov 13) , until,the first available booking (Nov 27) ?   

thanks!

32 minutes ago, BSocial said:

Ken, does CruisingPower show anything for the 2 missing weeks between Allure TA arrival (Nov 13) , until,the first available booking (Nov 27) ?   

thanks!

Going have give him time, he was up half the night. Sure he'll check, maybe Charters at new Pier/Port!. Then what if, Longer Caribbean Cruise, those are coming out next week!

• Like 1

On 3/2/2021 at 5:24 AM, Teeara said:

I hear you.  I booked a 3 day on Navigator for late October this year.  Keeping my fingers crossed it will happen since it's late in the year and a short cruise.  Now I'm just waiting for that Allure Fall 2022 TA to open for booking.  Ugh!  I HATE waiting!  ;o)

Hey where you be girl?  Time to book and get this party started!  I was able to book, keeping same cabin for all three legs.  Ahhhh....now to dream again. 

Get your spread sheet ready!  😉 

23 minutes ago, island lady said:

Booked!  Allure 2022 Fall TA!  Was able to snag same cabin as first two "loops around the Med" legs.  Ahh...four weeks on Allure and no cabin changing.  🤗😍

I booked, but, have the Voyager Artic TA in September, too.  Not sure I'll do both.  Voyager was the most recent L&S from our '20 Allure to the now canceled '21 Odyssey.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Going have give him time, he was up half the night. Sure he'll check, maybe Charters at new Pier/Port!. Then what if, Longer Caribbean Cruise, those are coming out next week!

thanks, you’re right. I forgot he posted he was up late working.  He’s so good at keeping us all updated.  A real asset to this thread,.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I am looking at suite prices on Oasis and Symphony and they seem to be Much Higher than previous years!

Indeed everything  I have seen is way more pricey.  I booked CLS for almost three times the normal going price as previously on Harmony end of the year.  😮 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the pricing.  They have a lot of losses to make up for.

Yup, just like when all of us receive higher insurance rates after a hurricane, or other natural disasters, even if it was no where near us.  😮   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Hey where you be girl?  Time to book and get this party started!  I was able to book, keeping same cabin for all three legs.  Ahhhh....now to dream again. 

Get your spread sheet ready!  😉 

I booked at 5:30 this morning, opened the roll call at 7 a.m., had the spreadsheet set up at 7:30 and switched cabins at 8 a.m. ;o)))  Where have YOU been? LOL!  You have to expand my signature to see the spreadsheet, but it's the same one that I used for the 2020 cruise.

Edited by Teeara
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Teeara said:

I booked at 5:30 this morning, opened the roll call at 7 a.m., had the spreadsheet set up at 7:30 and switched cabins at 8 a.m. ;o)))  Where have YOU been? LOL!  You have to expand my signature to see the spreadsheet, but it's the same one that I used for the 2020 cruise.

OK...headed over there now.  😉  Me?  Lazy, did not get on the RCI website to check (as I have been doing every day) until after breakfast.  Checked that first, booked, then got on CC.  ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Booked!  Allure 2022 Fall TA!  Was able to snag same cabin as first two "loops around the Med" legs.  Ahh...four weeks on Allure and no cabin changing.  🤗😍

Same here. We were supposed to be on the Allure TA last year, moved to Harmony TA this year but not confident we will make that one. So back on Allure for 2022, same cabin! Itinerary is not great but we'll still have fun.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pratique said:

Same here. We were supposed to be on the Allure TA last year, moved to Harmony TA this year but not confident we will make that one. So back on Allure for 2022, same cabin! Itinerary is not great but we'll still have fun.

Me too.  Was to do exact same thing for cancelled 2 Med loops, staying on for the TA on Allure this last Oct./Nov.   And then they made the one loop the President's cruise, well after I booked it.  Wonder if they will try for another President's cruise at some time?  

I decided to play it safe and not even attempt anything that is not "drive to" until the end of 2022.  Tired of not just the cruise cancellations...but the flights and hotels as well.  😮 

• Like 1