Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

21 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Because there have been some incredible deals.  If they sail they sail, of not it’s no big deal.

I agree. I booked 6 in the past few weeks

Either going to get 100% or 125% back. 

Double points is an extra incentive

• Like 2

UFrom Sunny AZ Girl

Quote”Their current cruise fare paid will be price protected or reduced to the prevailing cruise fare rate (whichever is lower). This excludes taxes, fees, gratuities, and other non-cruise fare items.”

At least they price protected.

We had our July 27, 2021 cancelled.  RCCL said we could not wait and book the same itinerary and similar dates in 2022.  They gave us our money back and said we would have to wait until the new Baltic’s were announced and rebook, no to protected price.

I know life isn’t fair, but what’s offered for some should be offered to everyone.

We were disappointed to be treated as such by the only line we sail on.  We have already cancelled and rebooked 3 cruises from this year at a cost to us each time.

Edited by TinkBellaMom
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, mattymay said:

So given the Brisbane port schedule was right about Quantum. What do make of the Ovation stops on there? 

March doesn't line up with current itineraries, and June.. well, the season is usually over by that time.

image.png.b1c93d56629c1b6f118716ec64470f15.pngimage.png.e20353a8113c7161e2d04b54ebd3b65b.png

Sydney Ports were showing cruises to match the June booking pre Covid. 

This June booking has been in the system for a long time. It does match a ship going to Hong Kong for the season. 

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks so much for sharing, Ourusualbeach! We are planning to cancel our June 2021 Harmony Mediterranean cruise and rebook for June 2022 (likely Caribbean) so this information is very helpful. 

7 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes, different than previous years where they released the entire season of 7 day Caribbean

Hello,

Also different to previous years in that 'Europe' came in two phases but no-one knew what the phases were to be.

I also hope it's not like P&O - the itineraries are the same every year, it's just that different ships do them.

Regards,

Cublet

5 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Also different to previous years in that 'Europe' came in two phases but no-one knew what the phases were to be.

I also hope it's not like P&O - the itineraries are the same every year, it's just that different ships do them.

Regards,

Cublet

I’m interested in what will sail from Southampton, probably just Anthem again but it would be nice to have a second ship again 

14 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks for the info. I've tried searching for port info in the British Isles, hoping to find any insight for summer 2022. I'm not finding anything. Very frustrating! Last year, I was able to plan and book great cabins. This year, I have no idea if the British Isles itinerary will sail, or what ship it would likely be.

4 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

Thanks for the info. I've tried searching for port info in the British Isles, hoping to find any insight for summer 2022. I'm not finding anything. Very frustrating! Last year, I was able to plan and book great cabins. This year, I have no idea if the British Isles itinerary will sail, or what ship it would likely be.

They may also not release all of the Europe itineraries at once either.  It might be the standard Barcelona and Rome  departures  first.  Have to wait until the 6th to find out. 

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They may also not release all of the Europe itineraries at once either.  It might be the standard Barcelona and Rome  departures  first.  Have to wait until the 6th to find out. 

I will be here hoping for good news!

yes hoping for good news, deployment schedule and black friday/cyber monday sale. it will probably be the standard sailing being release, safe bets for royal. C&A discounts may be as good as black friday but here to hoping. Here is their chance, mostly loyal royal cruiser will be booking that far out. 

Edited by strathcona

1 hour ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

For 22-23 when do you think the Panama Canal Full transit will come out, under "other"?

Panama Canal is never a sure thing with Royal.  Some years there are no canal cruises.  Have to wait and see.  

21 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks for sharing this! Hopefully I can lift and shift my July 2021 Alaskan cruise to 2022 .....if they extend that part of the program with the new schedule 

5 minutes ago, CCLNCLRCICRUISER said:

Thanks for sharing this! Hopefully I can lift and shift my July 2021 Alaskan cruise to 2022 .....if they extend that part of the program with the new schedule 

I don't think that will happen.  They even went as far as updating the FAQ's to specifically exclude any newly released sailings about a month ago.  If the ships start sailing I don't think the lift and shift will be extended to cover new itineraries.

36 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I don't think that will happen.  They even went as far as updating the FAQ's to specifically exclude any newly released sailings about a month ago.  If the ships start sailing I don't think the lift and shift will be extended to cover new itineraries.

There was a similar post on an FB group that stated this, too.  The poster was another trusted TA that supposedly got the info from his Royal Sales rep.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 3:42 AM, MADflyer said:

Serenade of the Seas had been booked for months at Grand Cayman for October 15, 2022. She was just booked at Astoria, Oregon on September 28th, 2022,  when it appears she does a coastal sailing and then Panama Canal Sailing taking her back to the Caribbean for winter of 2022-23. 

Serenade of the Seas

13-Night Asia Reposition February 27, 2022 Sydney, Australia • Cruising (2 Nights) • Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia • Cairns (Yourkey’S Knob), Australia Cruising (2 Nights) Darwin, Australia • Cruising (2 Nights)Benoa, Bali, Indonesia Cruising (2Nights) Singapore

Hong Kong did have a port booking in April or May 2022 for Serenade. This booking has been deleted. I assume a dry dock in between at Singapore was or still is the plan. 

From Harr Travel (youtube.com).  Starts talking about the deployment schedule at the 2:35 mark.

They state, and seem to think that the deployment dates will be into 2023.  They seem to be well regarded by RCL, so maybe they know something others don't? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by TheBucketLister