Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

5 minutes ago, MommaBear55 said:

Thanks for the correction. We live 125 miles from the border and our area misses the business and we miss going to Canada

Promising news is that they are doing a trial in Alberta where you get tested upon entry and only quarantine until the test comes back then you get tested 6 days later.  If this goes well it could see the borders reopen for inter country travel once again. Our premier in Ontario is pushing for this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Promising news is that they are doing a trial in Alberta where you get tested upon entry and only quarantine until the test comes back then you get tested 6 days later.  If this goes well it could see the borders reopen for inter country travel once again. Our premier in Ontario is pushing for this.

I do not see that happening in BC anytime soon.   

Washington State numbers have gone up fast and the State has gone into lockdown for 4 weeks.

I hope they can get some control on this so we can have an Alaska season.

15 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

We have Serenade on a B2B starting on 6/27 out of Vancouver..................can only hope!!!!

Hi Gary!  We are scheduled to pick up your ship in Sydney, then drop off it off in Vancouver for you on 5/16....but I am quite sure my part is not going to happen.  😞

RCI has pulled both the Sydney to Honolulu leg, AND the Honolulu to Vancouver leg from their website....without doing an official cancellation.  

Now of course RCI knows they won't be doing the Australia season this spring (January cruises already cancelled) but also refuses to announce the cancellation of what is left down there of February, and March.  

AND...of course my final is due for the 16 night top end in February.  Sheezz...yet another "short term, no interest loan" for them.  I don't need any more FCC vouchers!!  Want refund!!  😜

12 minutes ago, island lady said:

Hi Gary!  We are scheduled to pick up your ship in Sydney, then drop off it off in Vancouver for you on 5/16....but I am quite sure my part is not going to happen.  😞

RCI has pulled both the Sydney to Honolulu leg, AND the Honolulu to Vancouver leg from their website....without doing an official cancellation.  

Now of course RCI knows they won't be doing the Australia season this spring (January cruises already cancelled) but also refuses to announce the cancellation of what is left down there of February, and March.  

AND...of course my final is due for the 16 night top end in February.  Sheezz...yet another "short term, no interest loan" for them.  I don't need any more FCC vouchers!!  Want refund!!  😜

Looks like every cruise over 7 days is on hold. We have a Jewel 8 day starting on 9/12 that is in limbo too. I think that RCL stands for Royal Caribbean Loan..............and FCC is Forget Cruises Continuing.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

Looks like every cruise over 7 days is on hold. We have a Jewel 8 day starting on 9/12 that is in limbo too. I think that RCL stands for Royal Caribbean Loan..............and FCC is Forget Cruises Continuing.

Gosh I love your sense of humor...and so right on with that description.  😉 

Maybe...just Maybe we will get to cruise with you and Mary again in the near future.  One can at least hold on to hope...but for now...can't seem to hold on to our $$ final payments.  😮 

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Gosh I love your sense of humor...and so right on with that description.  😉 

Maybe...just Maybe we will get to cruise with you and Mary again in the near future.  One can at least hold on to hope...but for now...can't seem to hold on to our $$ final payments.  😮 

Witch one????? Or two?????????????

6 minutes ago, dandi799 said:

I'm so disappointed that there are no shorter cruises for summer 2022 from either NJ or Baltimore. Do you think there is any chance of them being added? We were really hoping for a 4-5 night, which they have had for the past few years. 

They haven’t released the shorter cruises yet.  That is a different release

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Allure, Odyssey and  Anthem are the 3 big ones

Expecting as similar lineup as 2021 then. Was hoping for some more ex UK cruises, Royal have very limited itinerary options with just the one ship compared to other lines that seem to be increasing the amount they have out of the UK

Just now, Jack McGowan said:

Expecting as similar lineup as 2021 then. Was hoping for some more ex UK cruises, Royal have very limited itinerary options with just the one ship compared to other lines that seem to be increasing the amount they have out of the UK

2 weeks and we will find out